Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    Still have to tag on, they might try to fine you too as they don't really care about the little man just the rules. You wouldn't actually have to pay anything though and I wouldn't bother tagging if I had a card.
    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    They ask you to but I don't think you have to or that they'd fine you. But I generally don't see the problem with tagging on if you are at a Luas stop anyway, if the tram is 2 mins away and there's isn't a crowd surrounding the machine.
    Obviously wouldn't be bothered tagging off.

Tagging on has potential minor longterm advantages, as the system sees there's people getting on at your stop therefore reducing the chances of anyone ever cutting services there.
    Yeah I usually tag on just in case, but if luas is leaving il not missing to queue up to tag, when I'm clearly paid, always wondered if it came to it would they try and fine me.
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Yeah I usually tag on just in case, but if luas is leaving il not missing to queue up to tag, when I'm clearly paid, always wondered if it came to it would they try and fine me.
      ...They defintely ask, and will try fine if you haven't tagged on...It could also be something to do with insurance, although it's bollix...

Comment

Other than sending money through PayPal. Is there another safe/easy way to send regular amounts to people? They would be based in the States or the Philippines?

Comment

Lowry guilty of a tax offence, getting sentenced at the moment.
          Same judge who sentenced 'GarlicMan'.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
            Other than sending money through PayPal. Is there another safe/easy way to send regular amounts to people? They would be based in the States or the Philippines?
            Revolut or similar?
            airport, lol

Comment

Revolut or similar?
              Revolut was my first thought. I might read up. If anyone else knows other ones as well. So I have options.

Comment

Revolut was my first thought. I might read up. If anyone else knows other ones as well. So I have options.
                Fire.
                airport, lol

Comment

Fire.
                  Seems like Fire is the UK and European business. We need something that the people in the States and Philippines can access quickly and easily. Thanks though!

Comment

Transferwise

Comment

cryptocurrency

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                        cryptocurrency
                        We were thinking that, but would rather not.

Comment

Argies throwing AJ in for his debut tonight in goal to stem the flow...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                            I get asked this every so often so pitching it up here...

Anybody with interest in a share of a cheap horse, ready to run, fun assured, imo. I suspect horse is going to cost €12,000 (private sale and prelim enquiry suggests this), can allow additional €200 PM for running costs (give or take). Immediate plan would be buy now, ready to run straight away, roll the dice from now. Exit strategy depends on how it performs. If we bust then we get rid of in either October or Feb HIT sale. If we get moving then we might still exit then if prudent or else continue on into next summer. Horse has plenty of form in the book, I think it is handicapped and ready to win. If I get sufficient interest I will kick on. Likely into 8 or 10 shares.

Lowish risk investment for anybody looking to dip their toes into this world. If it all goes well we might be smoking big cigars!
                            also interested.
                            I guess interest will solidify or wane depending on price
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

One for Dice

Messi to score from outside box; Huiguin to score header, Masch & Ndidi to be carded

500/1 on PP

*And it's gone!
                              Last edited by Guest; 26-06-18, 17:24.

Comment

thought this was pretty funny
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  Argies throwing AJ in for his debut tonight in goal to stem the flow...
                                  Dropped Aguero and still no place for Dybala. Some teams have so many riches!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                    One for Dice

Messi to score from outside box; Huiguin to score header, Masch & Ndidi to be carded

500/1 on PP

*And it's gone!
                                    Went for the Argies to hit the ground running, 2 goals+ & 5 corners+ in 1st half and anytime Red card @80s

Comment

Ah Messi you stunted autistic genius. Argentina does not deserve you.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        Ah Messi you stunted autistic genius. Argentina does not deserve you.
                                        Meh; if he was any good he would have shot with the 2nd touch not the 3rd

Comment

There was an 'almost' in the game last night that could have been an all-time great.

@ 1:40 in this

Comment

This kinda reminds me of an old-school Irish rugby international. Argentina running on emotion.

Blanco, Sella, Lagisquet and the rest of the Nigerian backline will take their revenge.

Comment

In fairness, players get a lot of abuse for diving and such, but diMaria is a man's man

2 crippling injuries in the space of 5 minutes but there he is up and running like a warrior

Comment

Jaysis, Maradona is some freakshow of a human. Up there with Mike Tyson and Denis Rodman.

Comment

Lol Raoul you clueless mo fo. Average enough goal. Nothing genius about it. Not that he’s not a genius but that goal wouldn’t be going on the highlights.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Iceland 12/5 with PP

Lump imo

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                      Lol Raoul you clueless mo fo. Average enough goal. Nothing genius about it. Not that he’s not a genius but that goal wouldn’t be going on the highlights.
                                                      Are you OK Ted? I said nothing about the goal being genius.

Comment

This kinda reminds me of an old-school Irish rugby international. Argentina running on emotion.

Blanco, Sella, Lagisquet and the rest of the Nigerian backline will take their revenge.
                                                        Camberabero steps up to convert the penalty try

Comment

Don't know how you can call a goal with a perfectly timed run and three perfect touches average.

Comment

Fuckin idiots at FIFA

You have to bring in the tighter don't annoy the ref rule before introducing var

Comment

Hi lads,

For anyone who may miss this: http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...29#post1074129

I would really appreciate if you take the time to complete this.

Happy to answer any questions (except from Hitch).

I would also greatly appreciate it if you would share it on any social media. The more the better. Level, experience etc doesn't matter. It's for everyone who plays.

Thanks

Comment

Fuckin idiots at FIFA

You have to bring in the tighter don't annoy the ref rule before introducing var
                                                                four things:
                                                                1. it^^ should have been done years ago
                                                                2. sin bin would sort a lot of this crap out
                                                                3. only the captain should be allowed approach the ref
                                                                4. if you're rolling around faking injury, you go off for a mandatory medical

ty FIFA, that's soccer sorted. Now back to watching this south american soap opera.

Comment

four things:
                                                                  1. it^^ should have been done years ago
                                                                  2. sin bin would sort a lot of this crap out
                                                                  3. only the captain should be allowed approach the ref
                                                                  4. if you're rolling around faking injury, you go off for a mandatory medical

ty FIFA, that's soccer sorted. Now back to watching this south american soap opera.
                                                                  I saw a bit of the Uruguay game the other day and was shocked by the ref. Yes the players are a bit shouty these days but it was the first or second minute and cavani felt he was fouled or something, the ref was gesticulating and shouting at him, Cavani had jsut asked a question. How the refs talk to the players makes a big imapct, couldnt help think about the civility of the discussions between refs and captains in rugby

Comment

Shite result
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Shite result

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        Shite result
                                                                        The soap opera lives

The further they go, the bigger the blow up will be

if they win it, all soap operas will be cancelled and sport will take over

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

this beats Aquero won't make in the PL by some other poster.

A genius goal pure class.

on 2nd thoughts, a level ?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                            I saw a bit of the Uruguay game the other day and was shocked by the ref. Yes the players are a bit shouty these days but it was the first or second minute and cavani felt he was fouled or something, the ref was gesticulating and shouting at him, Cavani had jsut asked a question. How the refs talk to the players makes a big imapct, couldnt help think about the civility of the discussions between refs and captains in rugby
                                                                            I wouldn't blame the refs, it's the culture of the game - which has completely and utterly disappeared up its own hole. The administrators are even worse than the players (ask yourself how Qatar got the 2022 WC ).

I umpire hockey most weeks. If I had to face the sort of shite soccer refs have to put up with, there would be a very heavily populated sin bin. I'd also probably give it up.

Comment

In fairness you have enough of a cross to bear watching hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                In fairness you have enough of a cross to bear watching hockey.
                                                                                Argentina play hockey. You should check out their ladies team.

Comment

I am the same. It has been really tough to follow. A complete mindfuck this season, but an enjoyable one! we just watched last nights episode there. Didn't know there was a post credit scene! Just watched on youtube
                                                                                  Westworld query

SPOILER
                                                                                  one thing I haven't heard a good explanation for or timeline is when did Bernard create the new Charlotte/Delores and when did that switch happen? So he shoots Delores in the room then at some point switches out her consciousness and puts it in the new Charlotte?? When did he make the switch? Might need to watch again.

Listen to The Ringer pods which are decent run thru of the shows. Also, as pointed out in the pod there was never a resolution to Teddy floating in the water from opening ep which is bit annoying

Comment

Argentina play hockey. You should check out their ladies team.
                                                                                    Ellen Hoog ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                      Ellen Hoog ftw.
                                                                                      sure, although Naoimi van As was more talented

van As. huh huh Beavis.

Comment

Actually if you're looking for a role model sports star from Argentina, Luciana Aymar must be top of the list.

Comment

We'll destroy that Argentinian defense. They were woeful

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                            We'll destroy that Argentinian defense. They were woeful
                                                                                            A total of 3 goals against Australia, Peru and Denmark would suggest that France may not be the most qualified to take advantage of that deficiency [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                              Westworld query

SPOILER
                                                                                              one thing I haven't heard a good explanation for or timeline is when did Bernard create the new Charlotte/Delores and when did that switch happen? So he shoots Delores in the room then at some point switches out her consciousness and puts it in the new Charlotte?? When did he make the switch? Might need to watch again.

Listen to The Ringer pods which are decent run thru of the shows. Also, as pointed out in the pod there was never a resolution to Teddy floating in the water from opening ep which is bit annoying
                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                              I think they had the body of Charlotte ready for a while. Remember all the extra Bernard bodies? They could have worked on it in the Arnold house as there was a machine there. Prob had it waiting ready to go.
                                                                                              I would imagine it was after Bernard linked in with Ford he then put it into play, but going by what we know now, it was always going to happen, Bernard just forgot things, or deliberately had things removed.

Maybe the new lake came to where the hut that he shot himself was and he floated in? was it 100% Teddy in the water?

Comment

Clearout backfire...

Comment

Can any of you that use revolut for business or personal contact me please? I have been reading up on it but not everything I need to know is covered.

If you have FB, can you message me?

Cheers

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Have I been sleeping. Why only now have I heard of a Yaybahar? Fascinating.

Comment

Can any of you that use revolut for business or personal contact me please? I have been reading up on it but not everything I need to know is covered.

If you have FB, can you message me?

Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/gillian.armstrong2
                                                                                                      don't have facebook but feel free to ask away. been using it for quite a while now

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                        A total of 3 goals against Australia, Peru and Denmark would suggest that France may not be the most qualified to take advantage of that deficiency [emoji6]
                                                                                                        lulling everyone into a false sense of security has always been our forte. knock out football, here we come!!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                          don't have facebook but feel free to ask away. been using it for quite a while now
                                                                                                          You really feel pokerstars and full tilt etc missed a trick monetizing their player transfer services from back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                            Westworld query

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                            I think they had the body of Charlotte ready for a while. Remember all the extra Bernard bodies? They could have worked on it in the Arnold house as there was a machine there. Prob had it waiting ready to go.
                                                                                                            I would imagine it was after Bernard linked in with Ford he then put it into play, but going by what we know now, it was always going to happen, Bernard just forgot things, or deliberately had things removed.

Maybe the new lake came to where the hut that he shot himself was and he floated in? was it 100% Teddy in the water?
                                                                                                            Some ideas here.

Comment

Trump might just be the best thing to happen to the USA in years...

Just not for the reasons given by any of the cunts who support him or people who claim he is not a fucktarded shitbag!

28 yr old socialist waitress beats the american version of the Dems party whip
                                                                                                              and would be future speaker of the house

Capitol Hill veteran Rep. Joe Crowley (D-NY) suffered a seismic defeat from his left by political newcomer Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Steve Kornacki and Kasie...

Last edited by Guest; 27-06-18, 10:18.

Comment

GAA Back down , match will be played in Newbridge, now all we have to do is beat them

Comment

Watch now as the cunts try and slip in a rule at the end of the season where they can move any games they want to wherever they want for any reason.

We'll probably have Dublin playing all three of their QF games in Croke Park within two years which I'm staking out now as the point at which I never watch inter county football again.

Comment

Hardware store in Naas are on the ball with their marketing

Comment

Jim lashes out against the Trump administration’s policy of separating migrant children from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border.Subscribe to Comedy Cent...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                        Watch now as the cunts try and slip in a rule at the end of the season where they can move any games they want to wherever they want for any reason.

We'll probably have Dublin playing all three of their QF games in Croke Park within two years which I'm staking out now as the point at which I never watch inter county football again.
                                                                                                                        It seems they already have that rule in place for Round 4 of the qualifiers and the Super 8's but they specifically did not have it for rounds 1-3 of qualifiers, even using the words 'Home Advantage'.
                                                                                                                        It was an easy decision for them to back down as they were going to find themselves in the high court without a leg to stand on.

Comment

I wish I had RD3's ability to encourage participation but if anyone who hasn't filled this out could do so, I'd appreciate it. Any experience playing whatsoever.

Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X