Irish Poker Boards
GG Poker May 17
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker

Old Today, 21:06   #12241
dobby

Bad reaction but the lad deserved a slap, and a lot more, for that tackle. He's deliberately going in to kick Wiltshire there. I'm sure that wasn't the first kick he took in that game.
dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:18   #12242
bp_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice75 View Post
I know it was asked before but can't remember - going wedding present rate for a couple (cousins wedding), and does it make any difference if its fairly upmarket. 200?
Err.. no one outside of immediate family gave more than 100 for my wedding last year... didn't expect it either to be fair.. and decently upmarket venue (for outside the Pale )

Only cousins invited were from wife's side who gave relatively small but then were travelling and cultural norm from her country is "small" gifts anyway.
Old Today, 21:53   #12243
Mickey Rosa

Just booked nine nights in Vegas to lose my marbles after a long stressful stretch since Christmas. Been a few times now but I thought there was a thread around here with restaurant recommendations over there but can't seem to find it?

In other news I covered the Dublin Ironman on Sunday morning and snapped these which some of you may like.

Old Today, 22:03   #12244
Strewelpeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey Rosa View Post

In other news I covered the Dublin Ironman on Sunday morning and snapped these which some of you may like.

Any of 380?
Old Today, 22:08   #12245
Gimmeabreak
Chief Tipster

Vegas 3 Steakhouses & 1 lunch/dinner joint.

> Craftsteak by Tom Collicello in MGM is unreal.
> SW in Wynn with cocktails before/after in the Parasol Down bar is probably the best dinner drinks combo in the world.
> I like FIX in Bellagio
> honorable mention for Julian Serrano in Aria for boozy lunch. Think it is pretty high class myself.
Gimmeabreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old Today, 22:21   #12246
Hooch

Quote:

Any more photos?? Possibly 825.
Hooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:23   #12247
Mickey Rosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strewelpeter View Post
Any of 380?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
Was shooting for the papers so only focussing on getting specific shots and not everyone but that said I haven't deleted a single frame from the cameras so I'll take a look for both those numbers now.
Old Today, 22:28   #12248
Mellor

A distillery near my is doing custom Gin and Whisky.
For the gin, you pick your own botanicals and they distill and bottle it for you.
With the whiskey, you choose the level of smoking (peat/wood/none), type of barrel, how long is aged for, and bottling strength.
The gin is on a per bottle basis, but the whiskey starts at a 20L barrel. How much would a run of the mill single barrel whiskey cost?

35 Betfair bonus
Mellor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:54   #12249
Mickey Rosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strewelpeter View Post
Any of 380?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
Quote:
Was shooting for the papers so only focussing on getting specific shots and not everyone but that said I haven't deleted a single frame from the cameras so I'll take a look for both those numbers now.
Went back through all 2034 shots but no luck lads, if you have any mates who did it too throw their number in here and I'll take a look. Have a match on Wednesday so the cards will be cleared on Wednesday morning

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker