Euro 2016 - Allez les Verts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    I'm all for challenging opinions on bets before games start, when you do it after a game has finished you look like a twat.
    I backed Croatia so I was intiteled to an opinion after the match.I have opinions before/during and after games when I am punting. So stop being a fucking baby when someone disagrees with you. Stick to being the know it all cunt you usually are.
    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Wales worth a punt tonight surely as underdogs against Russia who need to open up and get a win and hope Slovakia lose to England?

Comment

Vardy has to be a lock surely

Went for dzyuba bale double also

Comment

Poland at evens my biggest bet of the tournament so far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            Taken a lot of 25/1 about Iniesta player of the tournament. All told after Ronaldo he's probably the best player in the competition but unlike Ronny plays for a side with a great chance.
            Just on player of the tournament, Payet and Iniesta now rightly favs in the market. But unlike the world cup the Euros always give the player of the tournament to someone from the winning nation. So considering Germany are still among the favourites to win outright think they're players are the value right now. Kroos the most likely imo, he's 22/1 but reckon he should be half his price right now, by virtue of being the top performer in a likely winning team.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Spain to win and both teams to score at 9/2 tonight.

Comment

Spain and Turkey/Czech BTTS

Comment

Ramos you fucking knobhead

Comment

Both our bets should be home and dry, typical.

Comment

How was he on penos? Seems ridic when he doesn't take them regularly and with cesc, silva and iniesta on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        Top Albanian Scorer - Armando Sadiku @ 15/2

Top Czech Scorer - Tomas Necid @ 7/1

Small bit on Albanian lad for overall TGS e/w for lotto money
                        Albanian only scorer so far for them and dont think theyll play again

Czech bet in albeit at half odds as joint ts.

Good nappy money.

Comment

What's this evenings Lock of the Day?

Belgium -1 @5/2 and -2 @ 7/1 my only bets so far. Maybe back Lukaku at 2 or more

Actually Lukaku fg and 3-0 @ 45s is free money
                          airport, lol

Comment

ibra and ronaldo anytime double ....both due/ pens/ free kicks .. solid chance.

draw is enough for belgium so i wouldnt be backing them to win.

going with an accum of 4 draws today for a juicy long shot. 125/1 ish .

Comment

Went for a mug treble. Ireland win #BELIEVE. Portugal and Sweden games to be draws.

Comment

Btts Austria Iceland with Belgium -2

Belgium, Chile and Italy treble

Hungary Chile double.

Ronaldo to cry at evens too.

Comment

Same treble as dog, also did the £20 bet on Italy with free 5er for each goal scored

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                    Went for a mug treble. Ireland win #BELIEVE. Portugal and Sweden games to be draws.
                                    Sweden and Belgium obviously didn't get the memo. Cunce

Comment

Saturday treble of Poland/Wales/Croatia to advance @ just over 7/2. Yay or nay?

Comment

Hit it hard imo.

Comment

Who's this with?, pays 3/1 with PP.

Comment

Looks decent think I'll have a nibble myself, over 12-1 for those 3 in 90mins you can be sure at least one will hit extra time/ penos.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                              Who's this with?, pays 3/1 with PP.
                                              PP last night.

They've cut Wales to 2/5 from 4/9

Also Poland to 8/11 from 4/5

Croatia 4/6 from 4/5

Seems I got on in time. Twice

Edit - still 3.55/1 on Boyles right now

Comment

I think portugal are possibly value against croatia. Croatia are obviously decent but I wouldn't be at all suprised to see portugal win especially with Ronaldo having scored a brace yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                  I think portugal are possibly value against croatia. Croatia are obviously decent but I wouldn't be at all suprised to see portugal win especially with Ronaldo having scored a brace yesterday.
                                                  Doug agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                    Doug agrees.
                                                    Not even sure if I agree myself tbh but I don't think I could be having croatia at the price.

Comment

Liking Poland @7/4. Time for Lewandowski to get the finger out.

Comment

Wales is surely buying money at evens... Right?
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          Wales is surely buying money at evens... Right?
                                                          11/10 in places if your buying money may as well get an extra 10%

Comment

Knockout football yay.

Comment

Poland Wales Portugal Treble.

Lewandowski and Bale fg double.

easy
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

PP last night.

They've cut Wales to 2/5 from 4/9

Also Poland to 8/11 from 4/5

Croatia 4/6 from 4/5

Seems I got on in time. Twice

Edit - still 3.55/1 on Boyles right now
                                                                On this, Wales 4/9, Poland 4/5, Croatia 5/6

Also have Wales, Croatia and Germany all to win, pays 4/1.

Bale to score and both teams to score 7/1.

Comment

On this, Wales 4/9, Poland 4/5, Croatia 5/6

Also have Wales, Croatia and Germany all to win, pays 4/1.

Bale to score and both teams to score 7/1.
                                                                  Huh? I got Poland @ 17/10?

And Wales at evens
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

And Wales at evens
                                                                    On the double with Poland at 19/10

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

And Wales at evens
                                                                      To qualify.

Comment

To qualify.
                                                                        Ah, cool, was thinking you got done bad!
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Had to sweat that one out with Poland

Comment

Had to sweat that one out with Poland
                                                                            Yup. We go again.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Yup. We go again.
                                                                              Glad I did this treble to qualify aswell got just over 3s with pp, couldn't resist backing Croatia in 90 at 13/8 Portugal defence leeking bad.Didi hamann fancys Portugal to get through.😩

Comment

#99
                                                                                Perisic to score first Croatia to win 2-1

Comment

Backed Poland and BTTS, backed Wales -1 so 3rd time lucky is Croatia and BTTS.

Comment

Croatia 15/8 on stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                      Croatia 15/8 on stars.
                                                                                      Added

Comment

Over 2.5 at 7/4 looks on big side to me.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Putting this up early but no money online these days so if this goes to penos will offer 6/5 on Portugal to all known posters up to a total of €500 @ 6/5. Snaffle it up if ye like.
                                                                                          Last edited by Dice75; 25-06-16, 21:23.

Comment

Putting this up early but no money online these days so if this goes to penos will offer 11/10 on Portugal to all known posters up to a total of €500 @ 11/10. Snaffle it up if ye like.
                                                                                            put me down for 3 dirty pints of guinness for when we next meet.

What a poor game jaysus european footie is gone down the drain.

Comment

Putting this up early but no money online these days so if this goes to penos will offer 6/5 on Portugal to all known posters up to a total of €500 @ 6/5. Snaffle it up if ye like.
                                                                                              Jinxed us, worse game so far of the tournament.

Comment

Jinxed us, worse game so far of the tournament.
                                                                                                Fuck Croatia

Comment

Yeah and fuck that clown with the pony tail for Croatia a stocking of shite he is.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                    Yeah and fuck that clown with the pony tail for Croatia a stocking of shite he is.
                                                                                                    Fuck em all. wheres my 2k joe.

Comment

Although most games have been low scoring the average goals per game is still 1.92.

PPs offer on over 1.5 goals in all 3 games tomorrow @5/2 looks very good, especially considering each game looks relatively one sided (Ireland 3-0).

Also will get involved in there Payet, Muller Lukaku anytime @18/1.

Comment

Although most games have been low scoring the average goals per game is still 1.92.

PPs offer on over 1.5 goals in all 3 games tomorrow @5/2 looks very good, especially considering each game looks relatively one sided (Ireland 3-0).

Yesterday's PP special lewandowski, bale ronaldo anytime 16-1 looked decent enough it was dead in the water after first game. Muller hasn't looked like scoring at all yet.

Comment

.
                                                                                                          On this at 3.65 with Betfair.
                                                                                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Lukaku fgs and Belgium to win 3-2 and 2-1

Comment

If this doesn't come in we can pack it in totally. Should be about 4 already first half

Comment

Shiiiiiiiip

Comment

Missed it, was Eden inside or outside the box for his goal?

Comment

Shiiiiiiiip
                                                                                                                    Great call cheers

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                      Missed it, was Eden inside or outside the box for his goal?
                                                                                                                      Well out

Comment

for some reason i think there are going to be a few goals tonight (lol i know!) so i've gone for nani, ronaldo and blachikowski all to score 100/1

and ronaldo to score any time enhanced to 2/1

and btts at 6/4

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                          2 for 2 so far. Might get a decent sweat on this bet. More likely will be let down by Ronaldo
                                                                                                                          With Ronaldo the only one missing, Looks like we've got another shot to make this happen. Have to say he just doesn't look like ever scoring goals from outside the box.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X