• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
    12 MONTHS
    You could get stuck with alot worse.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      How many months did you think were in a year?
      well it could be a leap year!
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

How many months did you think were in a year?
        well it could be a leap year!
        Epic. Just fucking epic.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          Epic. Just fucking epic.
          See there ye go again making an eejit out of me!!!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

See there ye go again making an eejit out of me!!!
            I think you did that yourself

Comment

I think you did that yourself
              im fuking jokin, jayus u surely didnt think i was that thick surely!!!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Can I get my username changed to Four of a Kind please mods? The poker bit has been annoying me.
                NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by four of a kind poker View Post
                  Can I get my username changed to Four of a Kind please mods? The poker bit has been annoying me.
                  why dont u change it to cunt altogether!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

why dont u change it to cunt altogether!
                    Feck off ya cunt ya
                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                      done

Comment

Thanks Dom
                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Request that Lloyd be renamed John Giles for a while. (that is what this thread is for, right?)

Comment

Slight flaw in your plan, but I admire the pugnacious request.

Comment

Dom could you make my h a Capital H please?

Comment

Will do tomorrow. Just browsing from my phone note and It'd be a pain to do it from here.

Comment

I'd like to lose my username 'loose cannon' on this forum as it just bugs me and I'm turning over a new leaf for 2011 in any case.
                                  Please change to 'GingerMilla'.
                                  "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by loose cannon View Post
                                    I'd like to lose my username 'loose cannon' on this forum as it just bugs me and I'm turning over a new leaf for 2011 in any case.
                                    I'll do this later when I'm in front of a keyboard and not using my phone

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                      I'll do this later when I'm in front of a keyboard and not using my phone
                                      Too slow.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Can i change my name on here to

Theatre Of Dreams

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                          was wondering who you were

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                                            Can i change my name on here to

Theatre Of Dreams

TIA
                                            Oh please no.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              Oh please no.
                                              Ha, I just dont want my real name to be posted on here tbh (fuck knows why i do that on almost every site i sign up to).

Is it not going to happen then?

Comment

I don't think you will get that name change but if you come up with something else i'm pretty sure that they would accommodate you within reason.
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

United Calypso

?

Comment

No you can have it, but it'll mean that I want to shoot you every time I see a post by you.

Comment

No you can have it, but it'll mean that I want to shoot you every time I see a post by you.
                                                      OK how about I you choose between the 2 I posted? Either is ok for me

Comment

Rename him Paul Tergat, thats his favourite long distance runner

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                          Rename him Paul Tergat, thats his favourite long distance runner
                                                          Fuck it I'll go with a non-United one then:

Paul Tergat

Thanks

Comment

You sure? Have the other one if you want, I just think it's wank (I would obviously).

Comment

You sure? Have the other one if you want, I just think it's wank (I would obviously).
                                                              Yeah mate go with Paul Tergat

Comment

OK, done.

Comment

WP 5star

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                    WP 5star
                                                                    Bullied me off the pot imo

Also, FU CHD!

Comment

If I change my user name is it possible to have the "Member" title under the username changed to aka Donkathon as people know me little enough here?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                        If I change my user name is it possible to have the "Member" title under the username changed to aka Donkathon as people know me little enough here?
                                                                        It will be under the "About Me" tab on your user profile

Comment

Also, you could change either your location or your sig.

Comment

Can i be become 'Diamond' Joe Quimby

Comment

Should never be allowed change imo, his name is the most famous on ipb. To 'Finkel' is even a verb at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                Should never be allowed change imo, his name is the most famous on ipb. To 'Finkel' is even a verb at this stage.
                                                                                infamous id say

Comment

Finkel's gonna Finkel

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post

Only one diamond here, on your bike finkel. After the trouble I had dispatching Nicky o'D in the other place, i'd hate to have to hurt you too.
                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

you're no Quimby
                                                                                      and you're certainly no Diamond

Joe however, ya
                                                                                      Joey Joe Joe is about your level!
                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA_mff9r_UM[/ame]

Comment

I'm trying for a new identity imo. The Finkel name has been tarnished by bad press

Comment

I'm trying for a new identity imo. The Finkel name has been tarnished by bad press
                                                                                          Larry Murphy?
                                                                                          Josef Fritzel?
                                                                                          Adolf Hitler?

or
                                                                                          SPOILER

Ace?

Comment

I don't think you should be allowed change either. If you have your heart set on it, move up the announcer/commentator food chain:

Gorilla Monsoon
                                                                                            Mean Gene Okerland

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                              I don't think you should be allowed change either. If you have your heart set on it, move up the announcer/commentator food chain:

Gorilla Monsoon
                                                                                              Mean Gene Okerland
                                                                                              I prefer 'The King' or Bobby Heenan tbh

Also wtf is everyone doing on my case

Comment

I prefer 'The King' or Bobby Heenan tbh

Also wtf is everyone doing on my case
                                                                                                Bobby Heenan's a good shout actually.

I think we'd just miss the Finkel identity tbh (*shudders*). Sure we've even got a "No Finkels" picture

Comment

Name changes are for pussies.
                                                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Can someone change Fun Bobby back to HitchHiher, or something along those lines.
                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                      Can someone change Fun Bobby back to HitchHiher, or something along those lines.
                                                                                                      You dont like Fun Bobby?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                        Name changes are for pussies.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                        You dont like Fun Bobby?
                                                                                                        I may have missed the joke here. Though as much as I like HH, 'fun bobby' just seems to reduce his status imo

A guy who is only fun when he is drunk. Otherwise he is pretty boring when he is completely sober. Often a reference to an episode of the sitcom Friends where Monica dated fun Bobby, who was not only boring, but downright depressing when sober.
                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

i thin HH should be called mr plow

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9EbOXYenJY&feature=related[/ame]

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

"The Hitchuation"

Comment

CC <3 HH

Comment

Lois Eienhorn obv, Ace Ventura crossdresser FTW

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  I may have missed the joke here. Though as much as I like HH, 'fun bobby' just seems to reduce his status imo

http://fun-bobby.urbanup.com/3005980
                                                                                                                  Took me a sec to cop it when I first seen it but I like it very apt

Comment

Crotchhiker IMO
                                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Would you kindly change mine to "Baked Beans" please

Comment

Originally posted by Baked Beans View Post
                                                                                                                        Would you kindly change mine to "Baked Beans" please
                                                                                                                        Done. Only one change allowed every 12 months remember. You can go back to Donkathon anytime though

Comment

may i change to "badugi" please?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X