This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Can we make it a rule that if you change your name it becomes a bannable offence to repeatedly refer to your old name as some sort of seperate entity?
    I fink it would be a fair rule.
    Thats a bit Rich

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    Howard you implement that?
    Who made you the Law

Comment

Can we change CorkRichie to Howard Finkel for the lols. There is 2 of them

Comment

If there was an award for the most unexpected IPB Punster,you would win it.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Can we make it a rule that if you change your name it becomes a bannable offence to repeatedly refer to your old name as some sort of seperate entity?
          I fink it would be a fair rule.
          We didn't change it. It was forced on us, and Howard doesn't like it

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
            We didn't change it. It was forced on us, and Howard doesn't like it
            You sound like Gollum, my precious.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Can we change CorkRichie to Howard Finkel for the lols. There is 2 of them
              You mean CorkRichie from Lixnaw

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                You mean CorkRichie from Lixnaw
                There's people from Lixnaw on IPB!?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                  There's people from Lixnaw on IPB!?
                  There sure is an absolute gent too.He's rearing a Cork boy so we've adopted him.

I stayed in a B+B in Lixnaw a few years back before a competition in Listowel.There was a pub on a crossroads not far from the place so we said we'd have a pint there before heading in to Listowel.There was a full scale ceili at the pub with wooden platform outside.Needless to say we never left the pub that night and it was one of the best nights out I've ever experienced.The following morn' at breakfast a niece of the hosts performed an Irish dance and gave a sean nos rendition.Nice folk in them there parts.

Comment

can i get a name change to Johnny Bravo in honer of national good looking person day

tnx

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                      There sure is an absolute gent too.He's rearing a Cork boy so we've adopted him.

I stayed in a B+B in Lixnaw a few years back before a competition in Listowel.There was a pub on a crossroads not far from the place so we said we'd have a pint there before heading in to Listowel.There was a full scale ceili at the pub with wooden platform outside.Needless to say we never left the pub that night and it was one of the best nights out I've ever experienced.The following morn' at breakfast a niece of the hosts performed an Irish dance and gave a sean nos rendition.Nice folk in them there parts.
                      They're all mad.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                        can i get a name change to Johnny Bravo in honer of national good looking person day

tnx
                        Your name is too great to change
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                          Your name is too great to change
                          Hey there little mama

Comment

The name Dave is already taken I'm afraid.
                            By who?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                              By who?
                              Some bloke called Rodney

Comment

Comment

Request name change to Icarus152 please.
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord152 View Post
                                    Request name change to Icarus152 please.
                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Comment

can i have the "a" in harney changed to a "o" please.

Comment

Can I have Donkathon back please, this whole name change shit just never felt rite

Comment

ty
                                          Last edited by Donkathon; 13-04-11, 17:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                            can i have the "a" in harney changed to a "o" please.
                                            bump

Comment

Done

Comment

Can I be Fatguy again? AndyFB is kinda boring.
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Fatguy View Post
                                                  Done

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Fatguy View Post
                                                    Why not give AndyFatBastard a spin

Comment

Thats what I always thought the FB stood for.

Comment

Go on then. I'll give it a spin and see how it fits. Andy_Fatguy definitely doesn't work, anyway.
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Oh you just wanted Fatguy? Sorry. I'll give you the free alternative above instead.

Comment

before threads dies
                                                            don't smoke no more so name is extinct
                                                            change to Loopz

thanks

Comment

before threads dies
                                                              don't smoke no more so name is extinct
                                                              change to Loopz

thanks
                                                              Ah you can't name is too good

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                Ah you can't name is too good
                                                                pwetty pwease

Comment

pwetty pwease
                                                                  Don't let him change - he's an institution.

Comment

pwetty pwease
                                                                    I don't think I can change it only the higher ups so if you really want it I'm sure they will accomodate you.

Comment

OK, done. I'll close this thread now as part of the site review. We may reopen it in the current form, put some more conditions in, or else stop the practice.

Comment

Working...
                                                                      X