50 50 Straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 50 Straight

Two villains in this hand, one is a fish, the other I don't know much about. Villain 1 is deep, 150bbs, due to stacking me and someone else. Unfortunately I can't find the HH so am just guessing the amounts.

The hand he stacked me was interesting, I think its just a weird cooler though.

He limps, I raise QQ on button. Reg calls from blinds as does Villain 1.

Flop is 347 two hearts. Checked to me and I bet, reg then raises. Villain flats. I seriously consider folding but just call. Turn is a total blank and they both check to me. No way is the reg checking a set on that board after two calls on the flop, so I shove. It was only 100bbs anyway, reg folds, fish insta calls with AA

He has limped loads since then, no showdowns though. Don't have much of a read on the other fish but he has limped a few times. Seems to play standard post flop.

I'm sb, Villain 1 open limps button. I complete with JTo, BB checks.

Flop is 89A. I bet and get two calls. River 7, I time out and check by accident (would normally bet here, but I actually don't mind a check raise at all), Villain 2 bets, Villain 1 calls and I raise. They both call.

Pot is then about 30, I have 50 left and they both cover me. River ace, which is the worst card in the deck. I bet 18 with the intention of folding if villain 2 shoves, not sure what I'm doing if villain 1 raises. Villain 2 calls, villain 1 makes a small raise, but obviously enough to put me all in.

I would find it very hard to fold here as I think they can view an Ace as the nuts and you're getting a huge overlay. I think they probably raise you with a set before the river and one of them can show up with the wrong end of the straight or 6T. Was there a flush possible at any point in the hand? Can you convert your HH's as I find them imposs to read?

Comment

No I can't convert the hands; not easily anyway.

Do other people find them hard to read?

I doubt anyone has a set here, but once they both call a check raise on the flop they are very likely to have two pair.

No flush possible

Comment

Ugh, horrible spot, not sure what i'd do.

Can see villain 1 showing up with AJ/AT/A6 pretty often and your hand is pretty underrepped but it's probably a fold.

He'd have to be seriously retarded to be value raising with those hands here but I suppose its possible.

I'd probably frustration call it off vs just one player, but the fact he's raised two of you makes it more likely we're dead here. Folding and sitting out for 5 mins to blow off the mega tilt.

Comment

Working...
        X