0.05/0.10 - really easy or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0.05/0.10 - really easy or not

V is 15/13/3 with a 3bet of 3.7% and 0% squeeze over 73 hands.

Wondering what people assign to his range here and what my play should be from the flop on...

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($9.85)
    Hero (MP) ($13.40)
    UTG ($12.70)
    Button ($13.52)
    SB ($24.69)
    BB ($11.97)

Preflop: Hero is MP with Q, Q
    1 fold, Hero bets $0.40, 1 fold, Button calls $0.40, SB raises $1.43, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.08, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.46) K, A, Q (2 players)
    SB bets $1.98

Id just raise the flop and get it in. You have 50% equity against a range of AA, KK & AK. If he doesn't 3bet AK in this spot, and some players don't - you could probably fold. (Or at least call and fold to a turn bet)

Horrible spot - probably why there aren't many responses!

Comment

As a matter of interest - do you know what your stats were over the same 73 hands??
      And do you have a cb figure for villian?

Agree with Hectorjelly, it is potentially a horrible spot, but I'm still not inclined to go away just yet.

At worst [depending on your own stats and his cb stat], I'm calling to see what he does on the turn. At best, depending on same factors, ie if your stats are much looser than his or if he always cbs and then sometimes slows down, I would consider raising.

Comment

Hmm, I think 73 hands isn't really a big enough sample size, I've changed my mind - I'm not folding. Still a bad spot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
          Hmm, I think 73 hands isn't really a big enough sample size, I've changed my mind - I'm not folding. Still a bad spot though.
          Yeah 73 hands isn't enough to say that his range doesn't include AQ or AdJd. It's a high variance spot but we should still get em in without thinking too hard about it.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I shoved flop and held against his AK. Played again i probably call flop and evaluate turn maybe finding a fold if he pushes...

Comment

Not overjoyed but I play it the same.

Comment

Yeah its just one of those FML shoves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                  I shoved flop and held against his AK. Played again i probably call flop and evaluate turn maybe finding a fold if he pushes...
                  Absolutely no way you should fold a blank turn if he shoves!

73 hands is fuck all really. It's enough to know he's not very aggro pre, but no way can you pinpoint his range to AA/KK. (Note: His stats after this hand probably go to 16/14, 5% 3b, 6% sqz...)

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                    I don't like that at all really.
                    On a blank turn he is going to push most of his current range. I don't think he ever has massive bluffs that he shuts down with.

It's a thin spot. But its a +EV spot here.
                    If I think he 3bet shoves AK I raise here. If I think he doesn't, I flat and get it in on turn.

Originally posted by Bozzer View Post
                    73 hands is fuck all really. It's enough to know he's not very aggro pre, but no way can you pinpoint his range to AA/KK. (Note: His stats after this hand probably go to 16/14, 5% 3b, 6% sqz...)
                    This is a v.good point imo.
                    73 hands is nothing. He post flop stats balloon even more as he as only seen 11 flops, maybe less depending on how often he folded pre after vp$ip.

Comment

Working...
                    X