get good or quit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get good or quit

thought I'd start this log as poker hasnt been going so good lately, so going to use this to keep me motivated.

I'm currently being staked for mtts up to 22 f/o on pokerstars so that's where most of my games will be played

THE PLAN

First part of the plan is to clear mu on my current stake, not too sure what I'm gna do after that, but most likely i will start grinding for myself

Mu is roughly $1.3k with an abi of around $8

GOALS

Play 250 mtts per week

Study for atleast 8 hours a week

Profit ???

Studying and reviewing hh is gna be the main goal for now as I think its something that I really don't do enough of and its a crucial part of beating the game.

Going to try update this after every session or as much as I can.
    “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Mtts from start of the year (shit volume)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

broke down to <10$ and >10$

Last two months

Comment

Should I be embarrassed that you have done about 3.5x my volume for the year and your saying its not enough? lol
      Gl with this anyway with a strong work ethic no reason you shouldn't start beating MTTs soon.

Comment

gl with this shanno, upping the volume will help you alot, also in regards to studying try doing it after sessions always think its the best time for doing them while tourneys are still fresh in your mind, as hard as it can be at times to do it after sessions. Also dont be afraid to be harsh on yourself and send hands you think you misplayed were confused about to every player who you respect that you have on skype.

if you haven't been reading this thread on 2+2(thelipofunds PG&C) have a read when you get a chance, one of the best and most honest threads on there.

Originally Posted by The Lipo Fund now this ****ing tilts me more than anything. requested tons of HH from stars and trying to re-import them and split

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
          Should I be embarrassed that you have done about 3.5x my volume for the year and your saying its not enough? lol
          Gl with this anyway with a strong work ethic no reason you shouldn't start beating MTTs soon.
          I think when your just grinding stars,volume is key considering the av field size is huge which means swings are going to be much bigger too.

To be honest i think i should have done atleast 10k games so far this year,but i have just got lazy

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
            gl with this shanno, upping the volume will help you alot, also in regards to studying try doing it after sessions always think its the best time for doing them while tourneys are still fresh in your mind, as hard as it can be at times to do it after sessions. Also dont be afraid to be harsh on yourself and send hands you think you misplayed were confused about to every player who you respect that you have on skype.

if you haven't been reading this thread on 2+2(thelipofunds PG&C) have a read when you get a chance, one of the best and most honest threads on there.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/17...hread-1305705/
            Cheers chips,
            yeah i usually review the next day but will deffo try to do them after sessions,yeah im done with writting everything off as standard an going to give it one more proper shot at beating this damn game .will give that thread a read after my sesh today

Comment

Sunday

Today wasn't great but wasn't terrible either.volume was pretty poor due to starting late.
              Only got 37 games in but felt i played pretty well but ran pretty bad today

I managed to get a deep run in the $8 1r1a,I had a really big stack with about 40 left but lost 2 flips and went really card witch was really disappointing,with 5k ut it would of been nice to make that one table further.Busto 15th

graph for today (lol volume)

Will be adding in 3r 180s tomorrow so should manage to get 100+ games in also going to review my 2 deepest runs from tonight so should get 1-2 hours of study in too.
              Last edited by shanno66; 25-08-13, 22:31.

Comment

Monday

So today was much better than yesterday,volume wasn't great again but i got 2+hrs of reviewing in and also got a hh review from chips1234 (cheers chips ).

I managed to get 30 games in also and felt i played pretty well overall but felt i misplayed some hands when it really mattered,got a few deep runs and managed to ft the $3r 20k on stars.i needed 3rd or better to bust mu but it wasn't to be .busted 7th for $500 + change.

Today's graph

The plan for tomorrow is volume volume volume !!!

Comment

Tuesday

So yesterday didn't go so great,I thought i played pretty well for the 1st half of my session and not so well the 2nd half.I had about an 2hr long period of just getting it in good and loosing so i think i started to tilt/play worse after that,I didn't spew of any stacks or anything but i felt i let my concentration slip.

Still managed to get a few deep runs,the deepest being 13th in $5 1k cap but lost a huge pot KK v a10 for chip lead. I'm pretty happy with my play the last few days except maybe the last 2 hours of last night.

yesterdays graph

Taking a day off today to just chill,but might do some reviews later tonight

Comment

August

So for the last few days i have been busy with family stuff,getting the kid ready for school etc but finally things are quieting down and i have time to get back on the grind.

I have a lot of reviewing and studying to catch up on,hopefully i can start today.I haven't got many games in the last few days with no real deep runs etc.Hoping for a bit heat this month.

august graph

volume is poor and deffo something i will be trying to improve this month.

breakdown of graph
                    <$10

>$10

Need to run better at my bigger buyin games but defo feel like a nice bink is coming soon

Comment

Going to play Devil's Advocate here and suggest you lower your volume and not increase it tbh. I don't practice what i preach btw as BrianN could tell you, because i've played over 3k this year too and definetly feel that when i have 15+ games on my screen that my play suffers sometimes. If you feel you're running bad and playing bad in spots, lower the volume for a couple of weeks and concentrate on the games you know you're succesful in and leave the others for now.

I'm not sure what way you have your graph, because it looks a lot healthier for the year if you show it overall. You seem to be better at normal structure as opposed to turbos when i broke it down, so maybe leave some turbos out if you're playing so many tables because you're missing a lot of in-play stuff and relying on HEM which i feel doesn't work as effectively when playing turbos.

If i was you, i'd use Sharkscope to help you by taking advantage of it's filters and trying to find games that suit your style of play better. Generally once a month, i'll look through my games and break them up by structure, format etc, and i usually take out my biggest win and see how i faired on average and try to adjust my schedule to suit myself. It's never going to be accurate but it's a decent guide. I'm not saying i always follow it either, but i'm definetly aware of it!

gl with this anyway and don't be afraid to post some hands or situations here or in the HH session which you get stuck on.

Comment

new month

OK so this month has started ok but not great.I decided to start playing 180s again and got off to an ok start.

Played some mtts last night and manged to ft the 5q on stars,I went into the ft 1/9 with a commanding chip lead so was a bit pissed to say the least when i ended up getting 6th for just over $500 with 2.6k ftw.Only have myself to blame as i butchered a hand bvb vs the 2nd biggest stack which ended up costing me 50% of my stack,Then lost a flip vs same guy for cl again 99 v aj with the board running out Q4Q4J.

It was really soul crushing to come so close to busting mu and just falling short again (needed 3th,busted 6th) but my confidence is growing and i feel im playing better than ever before so its only a matter of time before that big score comes or so i hope.

this month so far

Just gotta keep plugin away i suppose,mu is down to 1k from my all time high of 3.6k only 2 months ago so confident i can clear it by the end of this month.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Yeah will give an update with graphs etc later tonight, I have managed to bust mu and finish my staking agreement.

i am enjoying a few days of before I starting grinding again and also need to figure out what games to play with a very limited bankroll.its a toss up between grinding mtts on small sites or sngs on stars.

I don't know which is more painfull

Comment

Originally posted by shanno66 View Post
                              Yeah will give an update with graphs etc later tonight, I have managed to bust mu and finish my staking agreement.

i am enjoying a few days of before I starting grinding again and also need to figure out what games to play with a very limited bankroll.its a toss up between grinding mtts on small sites or sngs on stars.

I don't know which is more painfull
                              Well done getting outta mu must be like a noose around your neck.

Would you not try a smaller site? less variance smaller prize pools obv too or are you happy with stars excellent software etc.

Comment

In a very similar situation myself at the minute, deepest MU I've ever been in and finding it extremely hard to motivate myself to grind especially when a lot of tourneys I'm playing won't nearly get me out.
                                That all coupled with the fact that I'm back in college, coaching(part of the course) and playing sports, I'm really finding it tough, hopefully a decent result Sunday will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                                  Well done getting outta mu must be like a noose around your neck.

Would you not try a smaller site? less variance smaller prize pools obv too or are you happy with stars excellent software etc.
                                  Ty mate, ye being deep in mu really can get to you, so was a big relief to finally bust it although would of been nice to get a bigger chop cuz I only busted it by $10

Ye as soon I have a half decent roll I will start grinding stars.fr/ipoker and 888.these are much softer sites then stars an like u said av field is much smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                    In a very similar situation myself at the minute, deepest MU I've ever been in and finding it extremely hard to motivate myself to grind especially when a lot of tourneys I'm playing won't nearly get me out.
                                    That all coupled with the fact that I'm back in college, coaching(part of the course) and playing sports, I'm really finding it tough, hopefully a decent result Sunday will help.
                                    Stars will do that to you mate, it can be so bruthal.I had like 10 fts with decent scores ut that I busted 7th-9th before I finally got it done.

Just gotta keep ploughing away imo, volume is key on stars as ye know and a big bink can be just around the corner.

I understand were ur coming from though it is tough to grind through a ds but I still feel happy about my decision to get staked as I never would of being able to play the sched I was.

Gl with the grind brady.
                                    Last edited by shanno66; 12-10-13, 18:13.

Comment

What is an mu? Some sort of bonus? or staking deal?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL_CAMPBELL View Post
                                        When you have a long term staking deal, if you lose money that amount is called makeup. You have to clear that amount generally before getting paid on your profit.

Comment

Make up-Debt you owe to your backer before you split profits.
                                          ie Agreed split is 50/50 MU is 2k, ship a tourney for 4k, 2k off MU, 1k to backer 1k to horse

Comment

thanks, i was getting confused when "mu" kept popping up on the thread. I'm familiar with make-up for one off staking, I didn't realise that was how it works for long term staking deals though. I didn't realise staking deals existed where the stakee could end up being in the hole. Just to take Bradys example, if we have a 50/50 agreement where make up is 2k and I end up with only 100 winnings, do i then owe you 1.9k? I was always under the impression make-up only came into effect when a player was in profit

Comment

thanks, i was getting confused when "mu" kept popping up on the thread. I'm familiar with make-up for one off staking, I didn't realise that was how it works for long term staking deals though. I didn't realise staking deals existed where the stakee could end up being in the hole. Just to take Bradys example, if we have a 50/50 agreement where make up is 2k and I end up with only 100 winnings, do i then owe you 1.9k? I was always under the impression make-up only came into effect when a player was in profit
                                              I think you may be getting mixed up with a Mark Up in relation to one off sales.
                                              Yes essentially you will be 1.9k in Make up if you end the session with 100$ profit.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                I think you may be getting mixed up with a Mark Up in relation to one off sales.
                                                Yes essentially you will be 1.9k in Make up if you end the session with 100$ profit.
                                                Not getting mixed up. I just thought make up was a way of splitting profit rather than return, i.e. if i stake you for a 1k buy in tourney and you min cash for 1.6k, i get my 1k back in make up and we then split the 600 at whatever the agreed rate is.

I thought staking was normally for situations where someone was good enough but not rich enough to play at certain stakes, and so someone invested in them so that they could afford to play.

I don't wanna derail the thread, but if I can ask one more potentially stupid question:

Why would someone agree to getting staked if they were gonna have to make up the losses to the staker anyway. Surely they would be better off playing for 100% of their potential winnings? Or would deals normally state that they only pay a % of the losses?

Comment

Not getting mixed up. I just thought make up was a way of splitting profit rather than return, i.e. if i stake you for a 1k buy in tourney and you min cash for 1.6k, i get my 1k back in make up and we then split the 600 at whatever the agreed rate is.

I thought staking was normally for situations where someone was good enough but not rich enough to play at certain stakes, and so someone invested in them so that they could afford to play.

I don't wanna derail the thread, but if I can ask one more potentially stupid question:

Why would someone agree to getting staked if they were gonna have to make up the losses to the staker anyway. Surely they would be better off playing for 100% of their potential winnings? Or would deals normally state that they only pay a % of the losses?
                                                  Some people don't have the roll to play the games they want to play, and the backer still provides the players with the bankroll to clear the make up when a player falls into it. The player never has to invest their own $ unless they want to buy out of make up and end the agreement.

Comment

you don't have to pay back anything, you just basically have to win your losses back before you can profit yourself. I think brady summed it up pretty well.

Most deals also include coaching which is really helpful when you're just starting out.I really enjoyed my time on the stake.it was a small stable of around 5 players + 2 coaches/backers and everyone was pretty cool.

I'm deffo going to miss being able to grind a decent schedule on stars but it just got to the stage where I really hated even playing poker.being backed isn't for everyone but its a really good option for a lot of players

Comment

the trick is to just not get into tonnes of MU :P

wp shanno on getting out glgl with the new start

Comment

Have you quit sir?

Comment

Have you quit sir?
                                                          Not yet man,but close

So after clearing Mu i just really never got going on my own,I made a few deposits on different sites but with no proper bankroll i quickly went busto.

I think i made a mistake by leaving my last deal so quickly,having no roll and not been able to grind big sessions on stars really sucks.So i'm currently being backed for mtts on stars wile trying to build a roll to own dime other sites.

Working with a new group of people now and also taking coaching sessions with a mid stakes grinder which is really helping my game and my main aim for now is to just improve.

Mtts are a tough game to beat and if it wasn't for a decent live score i would have made fuck all this year due to being so lazy and just not putting enough effort into my game.

I have a decent roi in mtts for this year so i'm confident i can beat mtts up to mid stakes.I'm just getting back into the grind recently so will keep this thread updated for motivation.Ill finish of with some graphs

Last month:

Year to date:

Year to date $11<:

Comment

I'm in a very similar position as yourself, kept getting deep runs and getting busted with suck outs most of the time, thus is going on with neatly 4 months so going to give the 180's a go, can you recommend some vid's on 180's?

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                              I'm in a very similar position as yourself, kept getting deep runs and getting busted with suck outs most of the time, thus is going on with neatly 4 months so going to give the 180's a go, can you recommend some vid's on 180's?
                                                              Try OmgClayDol's on DC.

Comment

yeah,OmgClayDol's vids are the only one's i know of.

I have a couple vids in my drop box mainly mtts but think i have one 180,can ship them too you if you like.just keep reviewing hh's and running through spots with people etc and you should do just fine.

GL with the grind.

Comment

Originally posted by shanno66 View Post
                                                                  yeah,OmgClayDol's vids are the only one's i know of.

I have a couple vids in my drop box mainly mtts but think i have one 180,can ship them too you if you like.just keep reviewing hh's and running through spots with people etc and you should do just fine.

GL with the grind.
                                                                  That be great, cheers man

Comment

November

So this month has been pretty bad so far,I have ran pretty gross but feel i haven't being playing great either.
                                                                    I have a session with my backer/coach at 9 tonight and then its on the grind i go trying to save this awful month also just started to read the mental game of poker and think its helping with my overall mindset regarding poker.

this month so far:

Current MU:$750

Staking

I see a lot of people posting about staking and make up recently and looking at the recent shock in the chips thread i think staking is kinda getting a bad rep imo.Staking isn't right for everyone but it works for a lot of people both horses and backers.

I have been staked for the last 2 years and have had nothing but good experiences so far,It has allowed me to play a schedule that i wouldn't be able to play other wise and also the coaching aspect of it is great for improving your game.I have also made a few great friends from it.

MY point is that for every staking deal gone bad there's another 10 out there working fine for both horses and backers and when used correctly staking is a great tool for a lot of players and not all deals end the way chips did.I'm really confused about that whole thing as he always seemed like a nice guy with a decent rep.I just hope he makes good with his backer and can try to Salvage some of the rep he worked so hard to build.

I guess i'm kinda lucky that poker isn't my main income (as i would have died of starvation months ago ) as it must be hard for the guys who do,especially anyone grinding mtts.

So overall i'm just enjoying the game right now even though i'm on a bit of a ds it just makes me wanna work harder on my game.

Some thread savers for some run goooooood

Last edited by shanno66; 25-11-13, 19:31.

Comment

Last night

I got a small session in last night after doing a review with my backer,It went ok but could of been better managed a couple decent runs and 1 FT.

last night sched :

I think i played pretty decent for most of the night but may have been too aggro in some spots for sure.

Busto 19th in $5 2r1a,Felt i was going pretty strong in this but ended up loosing a flip for top 3 stacks 88 v AJo

I did manage to ft a $5 6 max late last night,I deffo had an edge on the table but played a hand pretty bad but some how managed to be ahead when the money went in but not to be as i got rivered in a 150bb pot,sighhhhh (busto 4th)

This is hand in question: http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...801_B51C957C1D

Sb was playing really aggro and spewy so i really don't hate my line on the flop giving that i don't think he c/r the top of his range on the flop and with 2 overs and a gut shot i felt i had enough equity to apply max pressure.managed to book a small profit of around $100

Make up= $650

So its back on the grind i go now to try save this month before its too late

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXXi19_7iE

GLGL all ipbers on the grind,

Comment

I feel like giving it all up, driving me absolutely crazy, playing the 2.50 180's and i am just running like hell, cant win a thing, I have played 76 games so far with a profit of 16.06 and 1 win, I mean they must be the easiest games going but the way I am running is just beyond belief, I know its only a small margin on the 180's but this is going on for the last 4 months with all games, sorry about the rant but

Comment

FT of $5 2r1a 1.8k ut but shorty 9/9 need some run goooooood

Busto 5th sigh!
                                                                          Last edited by shanno66; 27-11-13, 00:43.

Comment

Nice 1 with the badly needed double up, tid now.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Ul man, sick for him to hit the 5, I know the exact feeling, wp though

Comment

#40
                                                                                I feel like giving it all up, driving me absolutely crazy, playing the 2.50 180's and i am just running like hell, cant win a thing, I have played 76 games so far with a profit of 16.06 and 1 win, I mean they must be the easiest games going but the way I am running is just beyond belief, I know its only a small margin on the 180's but this is going on for the last 4 months with all games, sorry about the rant but
                                                                                Sample size? Play like 5k then you can get an idea.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by ConorB7 View Post
                                                                                  Play 5000 2.50 180 mans sooner put my balls in a blender.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Mmm

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Well yea it's not appealing and I wouldn't do it myself, but that's a reasonable number where you can start to take a lot of confidence in your actual results being valid.

Complaining about run bad after 76 of these things is like complaining about run bad in cash over a 1-2k hand sample. I think you can play that many after a few hours?

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Well yea it's not appealing and I wouldn't do it myself, but that's a reasonable number where you can start to take a lot of confidence in your actual results being valid.

Complaining about run bad after 76 of these things is like complaining about run bad in cash over a 1-2k hand sample. I think you can play that many after a few hours?
                                                                                        Yeah its prob about half a session for the regs in them. Not a dig @ you Improver just you need some perspective & complaining about a run of 76 in them is pointless and withering for everyone who reads it.

If you want to embrace the numbers (which you should instead of assuming you will print because its low buy in)
                                                                                        Poker Tournament Variance Simulator – calculates variance for poker tournaments, MTTs and SNGs.

Playing around with that calculator, someone with a 40% ROI will lose over a 76 game sample 25% of the time and have 76 game streaks ranging from -67% to 246%

Over a 5k sample, same person with a 40% ROI has 0% chance of being down but will have 5k streaks where there ROI ranges from 22-60%**

** I think this would mean it still takes more than 5k games to get a true ROI because there would be know range of roi just an roi
                                                                                        ---

I dont know what the average regs ROI is in those games & of course dont know what yours is, for argument say your ROI is only 10%

There is a 46% probabilty of losing over a 76 game sample and even a 4% chance you lose over 5k games.

/Lolmath

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Severe derail, Gl Shanno

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Last post on this topic on someone else's log, read the post correctly lads, I did say this is going on with 4 months and also said it is a small margin on the 180's, I do know that you need a sample of at least 2k games imo, I was just having a rant tbh, sorry about the derail shanno

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Basically what I am doing with my log. Thanks for making me feel better about it haha

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Quick update.

So Wednesday went ok but once again could of been much better I managed to FT the $5 2r1a.I played pretty well overall and managed to have a decent stack with about 15 left but i lost a huge flip JJ v AQo to go from 3/15 to 9/15 sigh.

Didn't turn out to bad as i chipped back up on the ft going from 9/9 to 2/5 at one point but it just wasn't to be as i busted 5th loosing AJo v A5o bvb

Didn't get to play yesterday because i promised my gf i would paint the house for christmas and after putting it off for more than 3 weeks i couldn't get my way out of this one oh and it was a pretty shit job also

Anyways will be putting in a big session tonight trying to finish the job of saving this month and hopefully having some sort of roll on ipoker/.fr for next month or at the latest jan.I really think i need to be grinding smaller sites along with stars because playing with an ABI of around $7 and an av field size of 3k and grinding stars alone variance will be a bitch for sure.

So feeling pretty confident in my game at the moment and improving all the time i have a feeling a decent score is just around the corner.

MU=$300

New stars image :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  A nasty week

The last week or so have been really tough,not poker wise but life wise.Every thing was fine up until Thursday the 28th when my girlfriends father sadly passed away.

Everyone is taking it pretty rough as it was very sudden and unexpected.my 6 year old son is lost as he was very close to his grandfather and having to explain it to him has to be one of the toughest things i think i have ever done.

I can only imagine how my girlfriend feels right now and to make matters worse it was her birthday on the 1st of this month,I happen to be fortunate enough to still have both my parents here with me and plan on spending as much time with them as possible.

I haven't played much poker since,I played a small sesh on thursday and also got some games in yesterday and managed to FT a $5 1k cap finishing 4th for $3xx,Played pretty decent overall and just got unlucky in some standard spots.

MU =$250

I'm hoping to get some volume in this week and who knows maybe even make some money

last week:

HD Original with Chris Brown rapping in 2nd verse :) Chipmunk ft Chris Brown - Champion (Lyrics on Screen) SORRY FOR THE ONE LETTER MISTAKE I HAVE MADE AN AN...

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    1/9 in $5 f/o on FTP 1k ut

busto 4th for $400
                                                                                                    Last edited by shanno66; 11-12-13, 16:08.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      6/7 in $3 5k 1k ut

need some run good

bust 7th
                                                                                                      Last edited by shanno66; 12-12-13, 16:27.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Small FT on stars 2/9 in $5 1k cap

busto 5th sighhhhhhh
                                                                                                        Last edited by shanno66; 16-12-13, 02:54.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Dear shanno66,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place. A USD 1,656.84 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

weeee its been a wile

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            PokerStars Tournament #850817302, No Limit Hold'em
                                                                                                            Buy-In: $4.00/$0.40 USD
                                                                                                            3146 players
                                                                                                            Total Prize Pool: $12584.00 USD
                                                                                                            Tournament started 2014/01/20 19:45:00 WET [2014/01/20 14:45:00 ET]

Dear shanno66,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 1,989.96 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

some heaaatttttt

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              PokerStars Tournament #854631850, No Limit Hold'em
                                                                                                              Buy-In: $5.00/$0.50 USD
                                                                                                              733 players
                                                                                                              Total Prize Pool: $9285.00 USD
                                                                                                              Tournament started 2014/01/28 19:30:00 WET [2014/01/28 14:30:00 ET]

Dear shanno66,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 1,524.08 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

2nd this week, weeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Back on track ?

Ok,So im gna get this log back up and running,as poker hasn't been going so great lately and figure this will be good to try help stay focused.

last couple of months have been pretty poor for me both volume and $ wise,it started to go downhill maybe 3 or 4 months ago when i started working full time and just didint really have that much time for the game.

Around the same time my backers went busto and i got sold to a different staking group that im not to happy with so this obviously didnt help my situation much.

So my plan is pretty simple : play/study/win and get the fuck out of this staking deal

GOALS
                                                                                                                150 games per week, 100 to start with and adding 50 when i build a roll to own dime small sites.

do atleast 2 hh reviews each week and try watch atleast 2 videos a week

post atleast 3 tough spots in here for discussion each week

bust mu before xmas dinner

GRAPH

Year to date :

MU= $6900

ill post a saver for some run good but my gf is in the same room

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

big sesh today,glgl to anyone grinding

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Are you happy with your progress from when you started this over a year ago? Do you have a timeline on the "or quit" part of your title if you don't get good?
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                    Are you happy with your progress from when you started this over a year ago? Do you have a timeline on the "or quit" part of your title if you don't get good?
                                                                                                                    ye maybe shouldnt of went with that tittle ,i doubt il ever actually quit because the game is too addictive lol but when i clear mu i will just be a rec player playing whenever i get a chance,

but yeah i was pretty happy with my progress up until maybe 3 months when it all got fucked up and was actually doing pretty well,then i started playing like i didnt give a fuck and also ran kinda bad too,

but long story short il always play poker as a hobby but going to be focusing on work from now on

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      gl with this mate
                                                                                                                      take sweets from strangers, lose everything!

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Small ft to get the ball rolling

3/9 in 11 3k $9xx ftw

and shipped nice start

Dear shanno66,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 854.80 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 459.40 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/
                                                                                                                        Last edited by shanno66; 22-09-14, 20:54.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X