• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
    i uninstalled then reinstalled boyles and its working now
    sad but true I did the former but not the latter with all i poker skins

Comment

Anyone having trouble logging into PPP today? Site pops up for me, but login screen is just a black background with the PPP logo on it, no place to put login details. No problem with Boyles.

Comment

Hi All,

We were having unforseen issues doing some work essential upgrades. The log in is now working fine.

Apologies to those inconvenienced.
        Follow us on Twitter
        Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
          Hi All,

We were having unforseen issues doing some work essential upgrades. The log in is now working fine.

Apologies to those inconvenienced.
          Still not working for me.

Comment

Are you still getting a blank screen at log in?
            Follow us on Twitter
            Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
              Are you still getting a blank screen at log in?
              Yes. Black screen saying "paddy power poker login" on top, with PPP logo on the bottom. Shut down site and restarted it, and it's still the same.

Comment

My son can login on his laptop. Login screen is white, so it obviously has been updated. Should I try uninstall/install?

Comment

Uninstall/install didn't work. Tried the very technical "turn off/on laptop", didn't work. Any ideas?

Comment

I'm getting incorrect username/password popping up constantly. Reset my password and still getting the same message.

Comment

Apologies guys, It appears some customers are still being affected. It is currently being investigated by our tech team. Will post an update when I have one.

Apologies to all inconvenienced by this
                      Follow us on Twitter
                      Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Still can't login. Would it have anything to do with upgrading to Windows 10 last Tuesday? The login problem only started yesterday. I played on PPP on Tuesday and Wednesday on Windows 10.

Comment

Hi Carlin,

Windows 10 is not the issue. The problem lies at our end and we are still working to find a resolution. I cant say why only some customers are being affected at the moment. We will send a mail when we have the situation dealt with and there will be redress for affected customers.

We appreciate your patience at this time.
                          Follow us on Twitter
                          Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Is this problem effecting specific "user accounts" or "specific ip addresses"?
                            ie: if I pop down to another p.c. in a different location can I get my Friday fix?

Also why was the Paddy Power poker calculator discontinued
                            & any chance PP will change their decision by reintroducing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                              Is this problem effecting specific "user accounts" or "specific ip addresses"?
                              ie: if I pop down to another p.c. in a different location can I get my Friday fix?

Also why was the Paddy Power poker calculator discontinued
                              & any chance PP will change their decision by reintroducing it.
                              I can access my own ac on son's laptop with the same ip address, but can't from my own laptop. My laptop is 3 years old, and my son's is only one year old.

Comment

if its any consolation paddypower, went to log in tonight after reading this thread, hadn't been able to log in for 2/3 months & lobby updated n low n behold it let me in........ obviously didn't risk playing didn't want to risk killing the ipoker network altogether

Comment

Having a problem with an Ipoker skin (betfred) where when I load the client my computer gets really slow, and hen when I open tables it happens again. Like comes ot a standstill for like 5 seconds. Once tables are open its fine

I have tried reinstalling and running it as administrator. Any ideas?

I tested it on Boyles and have the same issue, but on Will Hill it runs fine
                                  Emailed support, no response yet
                                  Last edited by Valor; 08-08-15, 01:10.

Comment

One week on, and I still can't login. Might have to upgrade the laptop at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by carlinrose View Post
                                      One week on, and I still can't login. Might have to upgrade the laptop at this stage.
                                      Or just play on boyles?

Comment

an it has happened again! i poker just shut down on the ft bubble in the 1k added on boyles..anyone know how they structure the payouts when this happens??
                                        If found please feed me chips

Comment

Originally posted by Boylo91 View Post
                                          an it has happened again! i poker just shut down on the ft bubble in the 1k added on boyles..anyone know how they structure the payouts when this happens??
                                          I was still in this too. Customer Support useful as ever.

Admin_Aldo: Very sorry but iPoker are still investigating this matter and we expect to receive an update from them this afternoon
                                          Admin_Aldo: They will be able to advise as to the appropriate action to take with regards to refunding buy-in's as the disconnection occurred on their side

Presume there'll be an equity chop done. Not sure how it's calculated though. It's times like these that you'd miss Megatron. At least you knew things would get sorted properly with him here.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                            I was still in this too. Customer Support useful as ever.

Admin_Aldo: Very sorry but iPoker are still investigating this matter and we expect to receive an update from them this afternoon
                                            Admin_Aldo: They will be able to advise as to the appropriate action to take with regards to refunding buy-in's as the disconnection occurred on their side

Presume there'll be an equity chop done. Not sure how it's calculated though. It's times like these that you'd miss Megatron. At least you knew things would get sorted properly with him here.
                                            they are useless iv been gettin told the same bs all day off them,some other i poker skins were paid out first thing this morning aswell!..have you received any funds yet.??

i found this on there site and calculated it out that i get roughly 180 nucks,i could be wrong tho..i had 20k in chips btw

Prize money stage has been reached:
                                            Eliminated players do not receive a refund
                                            Remaining players receive a refund made up as follows:
                                            Buy-in(s) and fee returned
                                            Each player is awarded an amount equal to the prize that the next eliminated player would have received if the tournament was not interrupted
                                            Of the remaining prize pool 50% is distributed equally among the players and 50% is distributed in proportion to their chip counts

Comment

they are useless iv been gettin told the same bs all day off them,some other i poker skins were paid out first thing this morning aswell!..have you received any funds yet.??

i found this on there site and calculated it out that i get roughly 180 nucks,i could be wrong tho..i had 20k in chips btw

Prize money stage has been reached:
                                              Eliminated players do not receive a refund
                                              Remaining players receive a refund made up as follows:
                                              Buy-in(s) and fee returned
                                              Each player is awarded an amount equal to the prize that the next eliminated player would have received if the tournament was not interrupted
                                              Of the remaining prize pool 50% is distributed equally among the players and 50% is distributed in proportion to their chip counts
                                              No, gonna get onto them again. Yeah, the live support really is useless. Always have problems when I have to deal with them. They haven't got a clue.

Talking to them there. They're waiting to hear back from ipoker. Have no idea when that'll be.

Me: Will anything be done to compensate us for our time wasted?
                                              BoyleAdmin_Brian: Im afraid we wont be offering anything in way of compensation
                                              Me: The least Boyles could do is give those affected a deepstack token for next week.
                                              BoyleAdmin_Brian: Im afraid we wont be offering anything sir
                                              Me: So you just let paying customers waste their Friday nights and then withhold our funds and we get nothing in compensation?
                                              BoyleAdmin_Brian: This issue was unforseen asnd was a result of a network issue. ipoker are currently reviewing the accounts affected and refunds will follow

Oh well!
                                              Last edited by KK82; 15-08-15, 18:55.

Comment

daylight robbery man..! cowboys!

Comment

Just got paid now. Only €98. Hoped for more. Only had 14.9k in chips though. €98 seems quite low considering I was guaranteed €63 for 12th and we were in the money.

Comment

just got 104 euro there !..it also seems low considering there disconection refund policy is supposidly

1) buy in returned
                                                    2)the next bustout cash prize rewarded to everyone
                                                    3)50% of what is left is split equally
                                                    4)the other 50% split accordingly to chip stacks..........

the min cash was 63 euro and there was roughly 2400 in the prizepool

Comment

Yeah, that seems very low. Wonder what the leaders got. Could they possibly have calculated it without the 1k added?

Comment

i was thinking that ,il say it to them in live support

Comment

Just got paid now. Only €98. Hoped for more. Only had 14.9k in chips though. €98 seems quite low considering I was guaranteed €63 for 12th and we were in the money.
                                                          just got 104 euro there !..it also seems low considering there disconection refund policy is supposidly

1) buy in returned
                                                          2)the next bustout cash prize rewarded to everyone
                                                          3)50% of what is left is split equally
                                                          4)the other 50% split accordingly to chip stacks..........

the min cash was 63 euro and there was roughly 2400 in the prizepool
                                                          You won't get the buyin added separate. They are just wording it that way, but your buyin will just be included in the prizepool.

How many were paid last night? If 18, and there were 12 left and next payout was €63, i'd hazard a guess that the average cash was maybe €50 so that would be (6 x €50) €300 gone from the prizepool. €2100/50% is €1050/12 players left is €87.50 each plus €63 mincash, so if those numbers were any way close, then ~€150 each before the other €1050 chip equity seems a lot closer to what it should be.

Comment

Only 12 paid last night. 82 entrants. Only 12 left when it got cancelled.
                                                            Prize pool = €1492.40 + €1k

1. 695.46
                                                            2. 467.82
                                                            3. 354.03
                                                            4. 240.23
                                                            5. 177.01
                                                            6. 132.76
                                                            7. 107.47
                                                            8. 88.50
                                                            9. 75.86
                                                            10. 63.22
                                                            11. 63.22
                                                            12. 63.22

Comment

Only 12 paid last night. 82 entrants. Only 12 left when it got cancelled.
                                                              Prize pool = €1492.40 + €1k

1. 695.46
                                                              2. 467.82
                                                              3. 354.03
                                                              4. 240.23
                                                              5. 177.01
                                                              6. 132.76
                                                              7. 107.47
                                                              8. 88.50
                                                              9. 75.86
                                                              10. 63.22
                                                              11. 63.22
                                                              12. 63.22
                                                              Did it wrong above actually. I never took the 12 x €63.22 out of the prizepool.

€2492.40 - (12 x €63.22) = €1733.76

1733.6/50% is €866.80/12 = €72.23 plus €63.22 mincash is €135.43 before the other €866.80 is divided by chip chop.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                You won't get the buyin added separate. They are just wording it that way, but your buyin will just be included in the prizepool.

How many were paid last night? If 18, and there were 12 left and next payout was €63, i'd hazard a guess that the average cash was maybe €50 so that would be (6 x €50) €300 gone from the prizepool. €2100/50% is €1050/12 players left is €87.50 each plus €63 mincash, so if those numbers were any way close, then ~€150 each before the other €1050 chip equity seems a lot closer to what it should be.

cheers for clearing that up man. do you reckon they didn't factor in the 1k added ?

Comment

cheers for clearing that up man. do you reckon they didn't factor in the 1k added ?
                                                                  without the €1k added

€1492.40 - (12 x €63.22) = €733.76

1733.6/50% is €366.88/12 = €30.57 plus €63.22 mincash is €93.79 before the other €866.80 is divided by chip chop.

Hard to know how much much the chip chop would be without knowing stacks, but that defo seems closer to what they did alright!

Comment

Anyone having problems getting into Ipoker (PPP) after upgrading to Windows 10?

I un-install and re-install the poker client but it's still not bringing up the login screen correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                                                                      Anyone having problems getting into Ipoker (PPP) after upgrading to Windows 10?

I un-install and re-install the poker client but it's still not bringing up the login screen correctly.
                                                                      I haven't been able to log in to PPP for over two weeks. Login screen pops up with PPP logos, but no place to enter name or password. I've given up trying at this stage. I upgraded to win 10 about the same time. No problem logging into Boyles.
                                                                      Last edited by carlinrose; 21-08-15, 14:41.

Comment

Still waiting to see whether Boyles are going to pay me the extra money from last week's Deepstack. So awful to deal with them. Getting reasonably quick email replies, but not getting any information. Not much money, but pretty annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                          Having a problem with an Ipoker skin (betfred) where when I load the client my computer gets really slow, and hen when I open tables it happens again. Like comes ot a standstill for like 5 seconds. Once tables are open its fine

I have tried reinstalling and running it as administrator. Any ideas?

I tested it on Boyles and have the same issue, but on Will Hill it runs fine
                                                                          Emailed support, no response yet
                                                                          Anybody on this issue? They told me to restart my router.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                            Anybody on this issue? They told me to restart my router.
                                                                            I've never had any non ipoker-wide issues when playing on Betfred.

Comment

Originally posted by carlinrose View Post
                                                                              I haven't been able to log in to PPP for over two weeks. Login screen pops up with PPP logos, but no place to enter name or password. I've given up trying at this stage. I upgraded to win 10 about the same time. No problem logging into Boyles.
                                                                              I knew I shouldn't have download Windows 10, the usual Microsoft ****. Ipoker client (or some clients) won't work with Windows 10 at the moment. I've had this confirmed by support.

On my other laptop the battery won't run properly with Windows 10 due to incorrect drivers (SONY). Can't believe I made this amateur mistake.

Both will need updates to resolve.

I'm sure you can't reverse a Windows Upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

I'm sure you can't reverse a Windows Upgrade?

Comment

Thanks Tony, that worked....

Comment

Comment

Worked for me for Boyles and Betfair.
                                                                                      Still can't get PP to login.

Comment

i_____ Must Die

Fill in the gaps to win a prize.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          i_____ Must Die

Fill in the gaps to win a prize.
                                                                                          I, CHD, Must Die

Send it to Bray please

Comment

CHD is going to live forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                              Worked for me for Boyles and Betfair.
                                                                                              Still can't get PP to login.
                                                                                              This now works for PP.

Comment

Boyles crashed about 20 mins ago. Anyone know anything? Pretty deep in 2 tournaments

Comment

Now Ciaran has left, Boyles have reverted to type. Email reply (paraphrased) "It's all your fault, check your connection". I reply that everything else worked fine at the time. "Please listen to us ..IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, NOTHING TO DO WITH BOYLES".

Comment

The aul bogband acting up again pops.

Comment

Anyone played the new software on Boyles yet? First time tonight. I was about to load up a few tournaments. Glad I didn't now. Seems horrific. Getting disconnected every few seconds. Can barely play a hand. I know other skins have been using this software for a while. Anyone else having the same problems? Looks horrible too.

Just had an extended period of actually being connected. I can't believe how awful they've made it. Can't even open the lobby to see what position you're in without searching for your name
                                                                                                      Last edited by KK82; 30-03-16, 20:52.

Comment

played on betfair tonight with new software, no issues

Comment

Played today on Boyles, cash games 50-1. First 30 mins were grand then disconnected, then had an hour of stop start including a hand where i was still active and in for over €30. Was insanely frustrating.

Got on to support - they are unaware of any issues but will contact iPoker and get back to me as soon as they find out!!!

I wont be playing again until its sorted.

Comment

Had some issues with boylepoker last friday night in the 1000 added 2100pm game. Chat box not working cards appearing and disappearing, end of hand darkened cards staying on screen to name but a few, oh and being kicked off the server about 30 times. Luckily I placed 9th username DrManhattan1234, which interestingly has not shown up on my HUD? Live chat didnt help, rang customer service, that didnt help, emailed ipoker that didnt help. Apparently any issue I have is a fault at my end. And apparently it was an isolated incident. That was until I goggled "Boylepoker issues" and ended up here. I will be emailing this link back to boyles and ipoker. Have contacted the ASAI and gaming ombudsman about this. Liveline is my next port of call! I just dont want to let them away with it. So if JoeDuffy takes the call, I am hoping some of you will back me up! Cheers!

Comment

Anyone having trouble logging into to Paddy Powers today? My laptop did a big windows update this morning, and I can't access the log in screen. I can log in to Boyles no problem.

Edit, sorted now.
                                                                                                              Last edited by carlinrose; 09-06-18, 14:03.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                              X