No announcement yet.

GAA Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is an accumulator i put on last week.
    9 bets - 20 euro

1.R Nadal @ 1/3
    T Berdych v R Nadal Win

2.Down @ 4/11
    Down v Longford Win

3.Cork @ 1/16
    Cork v Cavan Win

4.Dublin @ 1/7
    Dublin v Tipperary Win

5. Armagh @ 4/11
    Fermanagh v Armagh Pending

6. Kerry @ 1/6
    Kerry v Limerick Win

7. Cork @ 4/9
    Cork v Waterford Pending

8. Kilkenny @ 2/5
    Kilkenny v Galway Win

9.Offaly @ 1/20
    Offaly v Limerick Win

waiting on two results to go my way today

Comment

right guys hers my bet of the weekend. Not exactly sure whether ye will get a sizeable bet on but maybe try doing in in small multiples or something.
      Ive had my eye on this all weekend and i think its possibly the best value.

Paddy power have priced up odds for the wicklow senior championship opening round.
      Im from carnew and we're playing coolkenno. We are 4/6 and they are at 11/8.
      Ive been training with our lads for the past two plus months and can safely say they have completely gone into regression. Some of them are bearly able to walk. a lot of them are carrying injuries and two of our better footballers are carrying hand injuries thus rendering them useless at fielding the football. Both have been playing like this for the past 3 weeks and both continue to pull out of catching the ball and tonight will be no different. We also have the slowest forward line in the country. Our junior team has much faster players. our half back line is a joke in which i should be wing back on but due to club politics i wouldnt get a spin as waterboy. In the full back line our full back whom retired at the start of the year due to work and building a house is only half fit and carrying a knock after a league game and is more bothered being elsewhere.
      I could go on about how poor aside we are but i'm not saying coolkenno are world beaters either. the one thing they do have over us is that they are solely a football club.We are a dual club. after talking to one of their main players he has told me that they are all in good spirits with their new trainer and that all of them are in flying form.
      I honestly think that 11/8 coolkenno is buying money. Sure championship is a different kettle of fish but if it stays dry today i cant see our lads sticking with a much livelier Coolkenno side.
      if anyone decides to plunge i really hope this workouts and i dont tip against my home club to lightly.

Also gl to waterford hurlers. Eoin Kelly will be a massive loss if he doesnt start/play.
      "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Aldazar View Post
        this is an accumulator i put on last week.
        9 bets - 20 euro

1.R Nadal @ 1/3
        T Berdych v R Nadal Win

2.Down @ 4/11
        Down v Longford Win

3.Cork @ 1/16
        Cork v Cavan Win

4.Dublin @ 1/7
        Dublin v Tipperary Win

5. Armagh @ 4/11
        Fermanagh v Armagh Pending

6. Kerry @ 1/6
        Kerry v Limerick Win

7. Cork @ 4/9
        Cork v Waterford Pending

8. Kilkenny @ 2/5
        Kilkenny v Galway Win

9.Offaly @ 1/20
        Offaly v Limerick Win

waiting on two results to go my way today
        looks good.Fingers crossed man

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
          right guys hers my bet of the weekend. Not exactly sure whether ye will get a sizeable bet on but maybe try doing in in small multiples or something.

Paddy power have priced up odds for the wicklow senior championship opening round.
          Ive been training with our lads for the past two plus months and can safely say they have completely gone into regression. Some of them are bearly able to walk. a lot of them are carrying injuries and two of our better footballers are carrying hand injuries thus rendering them useless at fielding the football. Both have been playing like this for the past 3 weeks and both continue to pull out of catching the ball and tonight will be no different. We also have the slowest forward line in the country. Our junior team has much faster players. our half back line is a joke in which i should be wing back on but due to club politics i wouldnt get a spin as waterboy. In the full back line our full back whom retired at the start of the year due to work and building a house is only half fit and carrying a knock after a league game and is more bothered being elsewhere.
          I could go on about how poor aside we are but i'm not saying coolkenno are world beaters either. the one thing they do have over us is that they are solely a football club.We are a dual club. after talking to one of their main players he has told me that they are all in good spirits with their new trainer and that all of them are in flying form.
          I honestly think that 11/8 coolkenno is buying money. Sure championship is a different kettle of fish but if it stays dry today i cant see our lads sticking with a much livelier Coolkenno side.
          if anyone decides to plunge i really hope this workouts and i dont tip against my home club to lightly.

Also gl to waterford hurlers. Eoin Kelly will be a massive loss if he doesnt start/play.
          tyty lumpage

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
            Taking a chance on the handicap double

Cork -8 @ 5/6
            Kildare -7 @ evs
            never in doubt eagle eye..N1

Comment

Waterford minors, cork seniors, meath, armagh and spain.

10 wins 66
              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post

FML....the one thing i didnt factor in was Coolkenno being shite. The guy i talked to was with the county panel 3 seasons ago. Hes full of shite as of now. Our full foward scored 2-2 with one hand broke. Im in complete and utter shock. I think the final score was 4-7 to 11points. My father was at the game and just said to me "we are brutal and they are ten times worse".
                Sorry guys for whoever invested but i deffo thought we were picking up easy funds ere. time to raid the penny jar again now

Comment

Here we go again.

I'm getting on Waterford at 13/8 today. The big worry for me is Cussen, he's a lot better than Aisake and today we face the 2 of them. However we were a bit rusty last day, hadnt played for 6 weeks and will be a lot sharper today. I dont think Sean Óg will actually play and he'll be a big loss to Cork. I'm surprised that in the handicap Waterford are onl down to +2 (from +3) and think the +2 @ 5/6 is gift.

Offaly are worth a look @ 11/2 v Tipp. They will be a lot better than they were against Limerick, which was essentially a game they just had to get out of the way. If Tipp are anyway complacent in this they could come up unstuck. Offaly +7 in the handicap is also very tasty

For the football, Kildare at 6/5 look very good against Derry. Armagh at 6/4 are surely overpriced against a not at all great Dublin side.

5 pts Waterford v Cork 13/8
                  3 pts Waterford + 2 v Cork 5/6
                  1pt Offaly 11/2 v Tipp
                  2pts Waterford +2, Offaly +7 double

2pts Kildare 6/5 v Derry
                  2pts Armagh 6/4 v Dublin

Comment

All-Ireland football c/ship.

Ok, so Im not the biggest gaa form student or anything like that, but being from the Kingdom, sure we all think we are experts on the football.
                    From what ive seen this year, the standard in the football championship seems to be very poor imho. I think it speaks for itself that the current Kerry team are favourites to lift the sam maguire. i think that says more about the standard of the other counties trhan it does about how good this kerry team is.

So kerry are 2/1 favs, cork 9/4 and Tyrone 3/1.

Now to the point I wanted to make at the start of the post, but incase people thought I was insane, I said I had better ease my way into it!!

In the 2009 Munster football final, Cork were extremely lucky to beat Limerick in the final by a single point, 2-6 to 0-11. limerick were then drawn against Meath in round 4 of the qualifiers, and again were unlucky to again lose by a single point, 1-13 to 2-9. This was all preceeded earlier in the year with very good league performances where they beat Roscommon and Down. (these type of wins would have been unheard of in Limerick football a few years ago).
                    So, on to 2010. After an excellent league campaign where they went on to win their league final in Croke Park, Limerick went on beat Waterford comfortably in the semi final of the Munster championship, before playing kerry in the munster final in Killarney. Here, they lost by 3 points, but in fairness, they could just have easily won by 3. What they proved is that their tremendous performance against Cork in 2009 was by no means a fluke, and they are no longer one of the minnows. i have to say I was very impressed with their overall performance in the Munster final.

Now, Limerick have been given the worst of the draw by getting Cork in the next round. The bonus is that they are drawn at home, ad I can assure you, Cork will not be happy with this draw either.

While kerry are 2/1 for the title, and Cork are 9/4, limerick are an unbelievable 125/1 (boyles) 100/1 with PP and betfair). I would back Limerick to beat most other teams in the country bar the top 3, so I think the 125/1 ew (one third of the odds e/w 1/2) is rediculously generous. If they are to beat the likes of Cork, then this is the round to get them and at home too. Im not saying they definately will, but if they do, what will their new price be?
                    I was seriously impressed with limerick in the munster final (even though I still expect the kindom to reign supreme), and I just think the value being offered on Limerick is too good to miss.

Connie

Comment

Hi Connie,

Does the ew price on Limerick mean they have to get to An AI final?

If thats the case then that means if they do beat Cork they then go to play either Meath, Tyrone or Roscommon? I think I may be right in saying that they can't play Kerry in the AI QF?

So if they can beat Cork, they would hope to get Meath or Roscommon. Here is where it gets sticky as from what i can remember connaught play ulster this year in the SF? So it would mean beating Kerry/Tyrone in SF? One way or the other they more than likely would be playing one of them as they are on opposite sides of the semi final draw.

Now i could be wrong with these assumptions but if thats the case they would need to beat Cork,say Meath and then Kerry to get to an AI final (say Roscommon and then its Tyrone)

Thats a tough ask for any team.

The qualifiers are a minefield to predict in my opinion and looking over the nine years very few losing provincial losers make it to an AI final..the only ones that made it were Kerry twice won 1 lost 1 and cork lost one and tyrone won 1..

That said as i dissected your post i need to put up my picks for this weekend.. i fancy Dublin, Kildare, Down and Cork to win for the accum..

Comment

Im not saying theres anything easy about it, but what I am saying is that limerick are totally overpriced and underestimated. I mean, Kildare are 20/1 and monaghan are 25/1, and no way are they a better team than limerick. Only because Limerick have to face either Kerry or Cork each year in the Munster c/ship, (who happen to be 2 of the top teams in the country) is the only reason we havent heard more of this team, but they are getting closer and closer to matching them, and all I'm saying is that their price in no way reflects their ability.
                        OK, their path might be tough, but its the same path that Cork have to take, and they are 9/4 to do it. My view is that next weekends game between Limerick and Cork is a tough one to call, and if thats the case, then Limericks price must be value.

This is of course just my honest opinion. Im not gambling a fortune on them (dont need to at that price!).

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                          Im not saying theres anything easy about it, but what I am saying is that limerick are totally overpriced and underestimated. I mean, Kildare are 20/1 and monaghan are 25/1, and no way are they a better team than limerick. Only because Limerick have to face either Kerry or Cork each year in the Munster c/ship, (who happen to be 2 of the top teams in the country) is the only reason we havent heard more of this team, but they are getting closer and closer to matching them, and all I'm saying is that their price in no way reflects their ability.
                          OK, their path might be tough, but its the same path that Cork have to take, and they are 9/4 to do it. My view is that next weekends game between Limerick and Cork is a tough one to call, and if thats the case, then Limericks price must be value.

This is of course just my honest opinion. Im not gambling a fortune on them (dont need to at that price!).
                          Limerick have had enough attempts now to win the elusive provincial championship that like monaghan seems to be their main goal each year more than anything else. It was interesting to hear Sligo's initial plan in jan was to make an AI QF after this group have their 2007 Connaught medals in their back pockets already.
                          Looking at the prices i agree with you that Limericks looks high at 125/1 and they do have the benefit of a two week break with home advantage over Cork. PP have them at 7/2 which is a massive price. Best of luck!
                          Last edited by EARMUFFS; 21-07-10, 14:17.

Comment

Going to get stuck into Kildare on Sunday. Meath are not great and moral should be low.
                            Kildare have improved in every game since that disaster of a start.
                            twitter
                            moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                              Going to get stuck into Kildare on Sunday. Meath are not great and moral should be low.
                              Kildare have improved in every game since that disaster of a start.
                              I think assuming moral will be low is massively over-reacting to the Louth situation.

Comment

if we can only lose midfield 60-40 we will beat Kildare

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                  I think assuming moral will be low is massively over-reacting to the Louth situation.
                                  Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                  if we can only lose midfield 60-40 we will beat Kildare

The moral issue is just a factor, maybe a small one. This is the best prepared Kildare team for some time. John Doyle will never miss as many again as last week. Kavanagh is flying!!
                                  twitter
                                  moneybookers

Comment

I don't think there is any value in the Meath/Kildare match. Too many imponderables. Meath won't fear Kildare in the slightest. Earley is half fit and as good as kavanagh played last saturday he has yet to do that over two games. Kildare's backs haven't come up against as good as a forward line as Meath have and the Kildare FB line has been a constant problem for McGeeney with McGrillen a rookie FB Kelly who apparently took a hard knock Tuesday night and McLoughlin who has been playing well the last two games but up to that had been dropped brought back and dropped again.
                                    Meath are no world beaters and their HB line is weak which should suit the 2 -2-2 attack kildare like to employ. Methinks a draw is on the cards

The other QFS are like the last round of the qualifiers more cut and dry. Kerry will probably make hard work of beating down as Tyrone will do with Dublin. Cork will beat Roscommon "out the gate" in the vernacular of the dyed in the wool gaa man. So Cork,Tyrone,Kerry and the Draw.

Comment

Both Provincial champions beaten today and the same will happen tomorrow.
                                      (Did not see today's ones coming but it was nice to see)
                                      Could Kildare win Sam??
                                      twitter
                                      moneybookers

Comment

Well who would have picked both shocks maybe Down beating a lacklustre Kerry but fair play to Dublin their work-rate was phenomenal and Tyrone were unusually wasteful. Both were good games so here's hoping todays are the same.

Comment

lumping on roscommon +8 11/10 crazy price imo
                                          then kildare ht/ft 12/5

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                            lumping on roscommon +8 11/10 crazy price imo
                                            then kildare ht/ft 12/5
                                            obv hindsight is 20/20 and all that but I don't think kildare were in front at half time in any championship match this summer.
                                            Kildare were 8/5 at half time which was lol.
                                            very unlucky with the Roscommon bet, they just fell apart in the last 15.

Kildare wil beat Down too!!
                                            twitter
                                            moneybookers

Comment

I've often said that KK are most vunerable in the AI semi final, no safety net of the back door that exists in Leinster and teams have a chance of catching them with the eye off the ball. Also with a few injuries, there is a chance of an upset. The KK team is very strong though, and Cody will have them prepared well. Cork will be loving the fact that they are completely written off by everyone for this game, and are hiding deep in the long grass, are they good enough though?

KK to win it for me. Betting wise Cork are over priced at 11/2, the handicap is huge at Cork +8 (evs) and I also like Cork +5 (9/5)

Comment

obv hindsight is 20/20 and all that but I don't think kildare were in front at half time in any championship match this summer.
                                                Kildare were 8/5 at half time which was lol.
                                                very unlucky with the Roscommon bet, they just fell apart in the last 15.

Kildare wil beat Down too!!
                                                Roscommon bet was sick alright as they went a point up about the 42 minute mark - but when Cork turned it on there was no fight left and they capitulated.

Kildare was a patriotic bet for interest - they were ahead against Derry at HT with an injury time point But they have been notorius slow starters so I am hoping they will get off to a flier in a few weeks!

Comment

Kildare at 9/2 for Sam is very big, you won't get 2/1 on the winner of the Down/Kildare match in the final no matter who wins the other one.
                                                  Cork are to be opposed in my opinion and the could fall at the first hurdle if Dublin fire on all cylinders which I think they will. (then bottle it in the final against Kildare )
                                                  twitter
                                                  moneybookers

Comment

Kildare at 9/2 for Sam is very big, you won't get 2/1 on the winner of the Down/Kildare match in the final no matter who wins the other one.
                                                    Cork are to be opposed in my opinion and the could fall at the first hurdle if Dublin fire on all cylinders which I think they will. (then bottle it in the final against Kildare )
                                                    You might also be interested in the Down ht/Kildare ft bet. Somewhere around 4/1 but prob get bigger if you check Oddschecker first.

I also think Cork could struggle to deal with Dublin. No disrespect to Roscommon but that match won't prepare them for the intensity of the Dublin Match.

My bets will be something like below closer to the day:

Dublin ht/Dublin FT
                                                    Dublin on the handicap(best price)

Down ht/ Kildare FT
                                                    Kildare on the handicap
                                                    You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

im getting stuck into cork

atleast one of us will be right chris!
                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

With Cork 4/6 to beat Dublin they'd need to be around 4/9 or 1/2 for the final to justify the 5/4 outright price.

I’ve took the liberty of pricing up the various final pairing. Of course there will be some difference after the semi’s are played but I don’t think they’ll be too far off.

Cork 4/9 Vs Kildare 2/1 Draw 7/1
                                                        Cork 1/3 Vs Down 5/2 Draw 8/1
                                                        Dublin 8/11 Vs Kildare 5/4 Draw 7/1
                                                        Dublin 8/13 Vs Down 6/4 Draw 7/1
                                                        You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

im backing cork at 2.64 on betfair. Thats better than 6/4. should help re calculations ^^^^^

Also the bookies cant seperate down and kildare, so making cork 1/3 vs one and 4/9 vs the other would only ever happen if the scorelines in the semis dictated so
                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                            im backing cork at 2.64 on betfair. Thats better than 6/4. should help re calculations ^^^^^

Also the bookies cant seperate down and kildare, so making cork 1/3 vs one and 4/9 vs the other would only ever happen if the scorelines in the semis dictated so
                                                            Kildare are slight favourites. I'm also taking into account the outright odds. Kildare are 7/2, Down are 9/2.

After commission you backing them at bang on 6/4 with BF.

I've fancied Cork myself this year but at 6/4 I don't see them as overpriced anymore. Dublin really is the hardest draw they could have got. Every once in a while a team comes up with a new system/strategy that other teams struggle to play against. I think that describes Dublin this year, I'm sure by next year other teams will have come to grips with it but I'm not sure if Cork will on the 22nd.

Good luck with the Cork bet anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                              Kildare are slight favourites. I'm also taking into account the outright odds. Kildare are 7/2, Down are 9/2.
                                                              Kildare available at 9/2 with Ladbrokes, Skybet & Stan James.
                                                              twitter
                                                              moneybookers

Comment

Enough of this football jibber jabber.

Waterford over priced at 13/5 for Sunday. Also 5/6 on Waterford +4 is a fantastic bet. Lumpage.

Comment

how much you like these bets kev?

what price would you make each if theyre so off?
                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

Avoid people who tip there own county imo. Id avoid the Tipp Vs Waterford match in general i dont see Tipp been beaten. There you go tho neither me or Kev are going to wave a white flag so its hard to give an impartial view.

If anyone does fancy a bet i like this. Its basically as good as backing them to win imo as if Tipp win and make a final Kelly should score 15 avoiding an injury.

Eoin is priced at 11\8 to be the championships top scorer. At the moment he is on 1-33(36). The top scorer as it stands is Shane Dooley who is on 3-41(50). That's a difference of 14 points. Kelly averages 8 points a game. If we were to beat waterford and make it through to the final he'd have a great chance of overtaking Dooley. Interesting.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                      Avoid people who tip there own county imo. Id avoid the Tipp Vs Waterford match in general i dont see Tipp been beaten. There you go tho neither me or Kev are going to wave a white flag so its hard to give an impartial view.

If anyone does fancy a bet i like this. Its basically as good as backing them to win imo as if Tipp win and make a final Kelly should score 15 avoiding an injury.
                                                                      I'll happily lay you that bet at 6/4....

Comment

I'll happily lay you that bet at 6/4....
                                                                        7/4 and we are on ?
                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

See below for my 3 bets on Waterford's championship games this year. Bang on the money on all the handicaps (even going against the Deise in one). This Waterford team is not getting the credit it deserves from the bookies and general public/pundits. Davy has made them hard to beat and I cant see there being much in it. Tipp probably do deserve to be favourites but pricing them at 4/11 and a 4 point handicap is wrong imo.

Semibluff - I'm no whizz with the odds thing, but I'd make the handicap something like 1 point rather than 4

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                          Its absolutely pissing it down here today. Grrrrrrr. Heading to Thurles shortly and I imagine its similar there. Considering the conditions it will most likely be closer than expected. The evs on Clare +5 is fantastic value
                                                                          Well after getting the team above, I think we have a great chance. Waterford +3 @ 10/11 is a steal imo
                                                                          Here we go again.

I'm getting on Waterford at 13/8 today. The big worry for me is Cussen, he's a lot better than Aisake and today we face the 2 of them. However we were a bit rusty last day, hadnt played for 6 weeks and will be a lot sharper today. I dont think Sean Óg will actually play and he'll be a big loss to Cork. I'm surprised that in the handicap Waterford are onl down to +2 (from +3) and think the +2 @ 5/6 is gift.

Comment

See below for my 3 bets on Waterford's championship games this year. Bang on the money on all the handicaps (even going against the Deise in one). This Waterford team is not getting the credit it deserves from the bookies and general public/pundits. Davy has made them hard to beat and I cant see there being much in it. Tipp probably do deserve to be favourites but pricing them at 4/11 and a 4 point handicap is wrong imo.

Semibluff - I'm no whizz with the odds thing, but I'd make the handicap something like 1 point rather than 4
                                                                            Well im terrible with handicaps etc... but i guess tipp are badly priced but i cant see them been beaten outright. 4 point handicap hard to call 2 would be more realistic. Il really be shocked if we dont win.

Did you hear about davys antics last week booking himself into Carton house where tipp were training ?

I should also say ive seen you make some good calls with games in this thread.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Kevs magic GAA ball has worked some absolute magic over the last twelve months.
                                                                              I for one have learnt to listen to the man.
                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Got a €50 free bet so I stuck it on Waterford, I've a good feeling it'll be a Waterford win tomorrow.

Comment

Tipp to win by more than 5 imo. sorry kev but they just are better

Comment

Waterford to win 4-6 pts @ 10/1
                                                                                    Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

7/4 and we are on ?
                                                                                      Lucky I missed this post with Kelly scoring 2-04 yesterday. I wouldn't have stretched to 7/4 but would have done business at 6/4.....

Comment

Lucky I missed this post with Kelly scoring 2-04 yesterday. I wouldn't have stretched to 7/4 but would have done business at 6/4.....
                                                                                        Would have only put 20 on anyway and would have only done it at 7/4 so prob would never have happened
                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Esprit View Post
                                                                                          Got a €50 free bet so I stuck it on Waterford, I've a good feeling it'll be a Waterford win tomorrow.
                                                                                          I'm stupid.

Comment

Dublin look like a nice bet today against Cork, 2.9 on betfair looks like good value. I don't think Cork have been all that great this year and Dublin are improving with most of their games.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                              Dublin look like a nice bet today against Cork, 2.9 on betfair looks like good value. I don't think Cork have been all that great this year and Dublin are improving with most of their games.
                                                                                              Agree tbh. Its all about Dublin this year.

Dublin v Kildare final imo

Comment

I'm presuming it's probably but an error but WH are 14/1 for no goalscorer in the Dublin game today which is massive obv.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                  I'm presuming it's probably but an error but WH are 14/1 for no goalscorer in the Dublin game today which is massive obv.
                                                                                                  Do they just cancel your bet? Whats the normal price?

edit: 9/2 now anyway

Comment

Actually its kinda weird, under the "total match goal" the 0 goals is 9/2, but under the "scorer market" no scorer is 14/1. They obviously don't mean points here but they don't actually state goals either. Angle shooting IMO!!

Comment

I had 99 on, but had to put it in a double as wouldn't allow a single.

It's got a decent chance anyway, neither been in free-flowing goalscoring form, and if they palp it's not a disaster.

Comment

Dublin really let Cork off the hook today, the winner of the other semi will beat them and I think that will be Kildare.
                                                                                                        They will not get as many free's in the final.

Great game though even if the overall standard was poor (if you know what I mean)
                                                                                                        Hopefully next weeks game will be played in the same spirit.
                                                                                                        twitter
                                                                                                        moneybookers

Comment

Think Kildare are a real good bet at 4/1 if you can get it.
                                                                                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                            Think Kildare are a real good bet at 4/1 if you can get it.
                                                                                                            Still available in bwin. Gone from everywhere else. myBet = max(punt).
                                                                                                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                              Can't wait to see Martin Clarke's championship bow, and think the 66/1 for footballer of the year is worth a small punt!
                                                                                                              Really need two huge games from Marty to pull off this pre-championship bet. He was 9/2 before Brogan's last game, would have layed it if I could but PP obv don't have an exchange service. He's now 12's!
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                                Really need two huge games from Marty to pull off this pre-championship bet. He was 9/2 before Brogan's last game, would have layed it if I could but PP obv don't have an exchange service. He's now 12's!
                                                                                                                Put a big saver bet on Brogan imo, looks like a dead cert now

Comment

Clare +9 @ 10/11 is free money according to my man with the Gaa plan
                                                                                                                  Clare have a good chance of beating them but will never loose by 9.
                                                                                                                  twitter
                                                                                                                  moneybookers

Comment

Clare +9 @ 10/11 is free money according to my man with the Gaa plan
                                                                                                                    Clare have a good chance of beating them but will never loose by 9.
                                                                                                                    Not a hope imo.

Clare wouldnt have won the Munster final only for the Waterford lads had played their semi final replay against Cork 4 days beforehand. Kilkenny were simply outstanding against the widely regarded 2nd best minor team in the country (Galway) in the semi final, scoring goals for fun.

i've seen Clare minors 3 times this year and havent been impressed at all. KK will walk it, barring a dose of big day nerves - always a risk at minor level

KK minor and senior double imo and the seniors to beat the handicap pretty easily.

Comment

Not a hope imo.

Clare wouldnt have won the Munster final only for the Waterford lads had played their semi final replay against Cork 4 days beforehand. Kilkenny were simply outstanding against the widely regarded 2nd best minor team in the country (Galway) in the semi final, scoring goals for fun.

i've seen Clare minors 3 times this year and havent been impressed at all. KK will walk it, barring a dose of big day nerves - always a risk at minor level

KK minor and senior double imo and the seniors to beat the handicap pretty easily.
                                                                                                                      Not a big follower of minor myself tbh but my source is involved with Kilkenny hurling.
                                                                                                                      What would you have the handicap at?
                                                                                                                      twitter
                                                                                                                      moneybookers

Comment

Not a big follower of minor myself tbh but my source is involved with Kilkenny hurling.
                                                                                                                        What would you have the handicap at?
                                                                                                                        Probably should have said not a hope to Clare winning, I wouldnt be touching that handicap either, hard to call at minor. 9 points is a lot in a 60 minute game. From what I've seen though this year Clare arent exactly free scoring wheras KK are. That said I'm saying that from having seen Clare 3 times live this year and KK only once on TV.

Comment

KK 4-6 points (4/1) and KK 7-9pts (5-1) both look good imo

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X