Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a joke of a fall ffs!!

Comment

rounders an absolute model of consistency here and pulls even further clear of the pack

Putting them to sleep!

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        If I’m not too late (and understand if they can’t be taken!)

Sorry for tardiness!
        I'll allow it, but in the unlikely event you bink there will be a €500 charity bet removed from the pool

Deal?

Comment

Second race selections:

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            I'll allow it, but in the unlikely event you bink there will be a €500 charity bet removed from the pool

Deal?
            Sounds reasonable!

Comment

One of the benefits of me broadcasting in glorious technicolour is that you get the full benefit of my immense wisdom in the field of equine achievement.

I can therefore tell you all that none of you clowns have picked the winner of the first race - Lostintranslation is an absolute cert.

'Why?' I hear your confused little faces ask.

Scarlett, that's why.

Thought he was going to cling on there but the other yoke had another gear, despite having B Geraghty in the plate.

We'll follow up a second with a first: Not Many Left wins the next. Seems apt in the light of what rounders is doing to you lot.

Comment

Flemcara probably the one that would cause the biggest movement here as Lplate would be neck and neck.

The crowd would be delighted for bohsman who has had a sick run of results in this - if Notwhatiam could romp home....

Comment

Even if he wins, 7/2 Sire du Berlais is a fucking joke.

Comment

wow what a run

Comment

Oof, thought I had that jumping the last.

Maybe my appreciation of B Geraghty's decline is premature.

Comment

Ride of the festival there, thing looked goosed a mile out.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Footpad to restore a bit of order in the next.
                          btw never actually watched Lost in Translation so its on the shortlist.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            Russel's ride on it was just as important

Fair play to them, that's the game and they played it perfectly
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Pat Custard and Shraaaaap the Dirty French Burglar move closer to the lead but rounders will still be happy with shorties winning everything.

Comment

Ryanair flyers

Comment

Can't pick between the Irish horses so going for Frodon

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    Also it was 20 years ago yesterday we gave him the leg up on his first festival ride! He put up 3lbs overweight after being brought out on the tear by Carberry & co the night before and missed a place by a short head

Feels like it was both just yesterday and a hundred lifetimes ago.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Can't pick between the Irish horses so going for Frodon

in some form today tbf - pity I'm still not in this

Comment

And I retrieve my burglarised €50 from Shraaaaap!

Sweetness.

Comment

And I retrieve my burglarised €50 from Shraaaaap!

Sweetness.
                                          Boooo, only fair tbh

Comment

Ionapaul agony

ionapaul must have thought he had binked the 33/1 miracle shot there coming to the last - ul

rounders wins even when he loses...how does he do it?

Comment

Stayers selections

Comment

not good enough really

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                  not good enough really
                                                  you can guess who's on what, more fun that way

Comment

Just need to know who you are on tbh...

Comment

rounders and i are the 2 last so easy to work out (sadly both cheering on the same one), but no idea about the others!

Comment

oh go on then

Comment

I backed Bacardys in this last year when he fell at the last looking sure to be in the first three.

Swerving him this time though as he generally finds a way to fail to finish.

Black Op e/w to small stakes. Might be sharper for his run behind Paisley Park LTO.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                            rounders and i are the 2 last so easy to work out (sadly both cheering on the same one), but no idea about the others!
                                                            obviously wrong. top notch ftw!!!

Comment

Winning is a habit

Comment

How does the little stable compete with ammunition like that really, rounders looking away and gone at this point - remorselessly crushing dreams.

here's the darts in the next.

Comment

Enjoying the commentary and updates. Did ye see the ground he made up between the last 2.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                    Enjoying the commentary and updates. Did ye see the ground he made up between the last 2.
                                                                    Yeah, seems to need a shakeup down the back and then just goes again like a train. Great story with the owner.

Comment

Bloody hell, another crazy short fav.

We'll go with the Henderson second string, River Wylde here.

Comment

Love the way this comp makes me shout at the tv the last 5 mins b4 the off..

"DRIFT YA CUNT"

Comment

I backed Kalondra place only 4 places 5/2.

Comment

Here's all the picks in the last 2 - have to go and listen to my daughter give a speech.

Obviously inherited my eloquent verbosity.

Comment

The Leaderboard

Comment

Incredibly, no-one picked that or Frodon.

Inherent sexism of IPBers coming to the fore?

Comment

This run of favs or second favs winning definitely playing into rounders hands.

Hard to see this joke race next up changing much. Could be some amateur chaos in the last though.

Comment

rounders again the only one on the fav in the next!

Just keeps chipping away while everyone else does their dough. A masterful display tbf.

Comment

Sinoria please signor

Comment

Ooooooooooh. Dead Parrot?

Comment

Ooooooooooh. Dead Parrot?
                                                                                          Jesus, that would have been glorious
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            Jesus, that would have been glorious
                                                                                            Short head in it?

Comment

This isnt good for the health

Comment

Short head in it?
                                                                                                If she'd have stuck her tongue out she'd have won it
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Captain Chaos would certainly shake it all up here.

Comment

How does he keep dodging everything?

Supernatural I tells ya.

Comment

Captain Chaos would certainly shake it all up here.

Comment

I've backed a 14/1 winner already for tomorrow so I'm counting my implied loot as we speak.
                                                                                                        Puke, that was Kilfilum Cross.

Comment

Comment

Puke, that was Kilfilum Cross.
                                                                                                            Speech went well nonetheless?

Comment

Final day here we come.

Final day is moving day isn't it

Comment

Hail Mary day coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                  Speech went well nonetheless?
                                                                                                                  Quite a long one on inspirational women. I thought she'd go for Rachel Blackmore but she picked Rosa Parkes.

Scores in about 1hr. Embroiled in cookery.

Comment

Jaysis! Pat Mustard is dead.

Would be ironic if he binked this tomorrow.

Comment

Day 3 final leaderboard

Comment

rounders just paddled up and down on the same spot all day but somehow extended his advantage over the field and now looks an ironclad favourite going into Gold Cup day.

You would have to think anyone with designs on catching him would need to back 3 winners or more - a tall order on any card but especially here.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X