X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
    This is what I was wondering.
    What was for tea?
    Chopped up a steak, put it in some gravy, loads of carrots and some mashed potatoes.

You?

Comment

Prob posted already but this is class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3B3huoaYfQ

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Chopped up a steak, put it in some gravy, loads of carrots and some mashed potatoes.

You?
        Similar, had steak and guinness pie with mash, came with carrots and green beans though I ignored the carrots.

I wonder what steak and metalman pie is like.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Similar, had steak and guinness pie with mash, came with carrots and green beans though I ignored the carrots.

I wonder what steak and metalman pie is like.
          Tell me more about this metalman.

Comment

Tell me more about this metalman.
            Picture tells a thousand words:

SPOILER
            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
              Picture tells a thousand words:

SPOILER
              Could you list those words?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Could you list those words?
                  I'm good not words with.
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

lightweights

Comment

lightweights
                      Cheap dates.
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

lightweights
                        Heavy plates.
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

lightweights
                          Curly gates.
                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Mick you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Some quality one liners in the restaurant thread:

Originally posted by iSnow
                              you cant bank principles
                              How professional is the truth?
                              Training somebody in hygiene,cost control,customer service,light bookwork,banking and first aid isn't easy but will be worth it to give someone a chance of bettering their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                Some quality one liners in the restaurant thread:

I gave you a chance at bettering your life and you scammed me.

Comment

What was the deal with that whole debacle?

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                    I gave you a chance at bettering your life and you scammed me.
                                    I didn't scam you, thats a gross mistruth.

Comment

What was the deal with that whole debacle?
                                      I don't think any good could come from discussing it here. Basically its a disagreement over a verbal agreement/transaction from over a year ago for which there is no evidence on either side. I think ISnow would roughly agree with that description.

I was trying (and succeeding) to stay out of the restaurant thread but found those lines too funny to not highlight.

Comment

Great to see Hecky and Snowy joining in with the night crew bants.
                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                          Hes an out and out bum of the lowest form.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

I was trying (and succeeding) to stay out of the restaurant thread .
                                            And rightly so. The thread was created for potential investors and you're not in a position to invest.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

'Morning Badge Man, hows the hangover?

Comment

You need to start saying what you mean instead of beating around the bush.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                    'Morning Badge Man, hows the hangover?
                                                    Fresh as daisy, off to go camping in Westport shortly. 4 hour+ drive, fml. Your good self? quiet in the job?

Comment

Fresh as daisy, off to go camping in Westport shortly. 4 hour+ drive, fml. Your good self? quiet in the job?
                                                      All good, bit tired though as niece working in reception this month so we have to be in at 8.45 all week instead of strolling in at 9.30.
                                                      She forgot to bring her fake ID to Dublin so bought her naggin of vodka for Macklemore in Marley Park last night, not sure whether that makes me worst uncle or best uncle.

Comment

All good, bit tired though as niece working in reception this month so we have to be in at 8.45 all week instead of strolling in at 9.30.
                                                        She forgot to bring her fake ID to Dublin so bought her naggin of vodka for Macklemore in Marley Park last night, not sure whether that makes me worst uncle or best uncle.
                                                        Winning imo.

Comment

Hmm...people I've actually never heard of playing in Marley Park. Think 'old' has well and truly set it.

Comment

And rightly so. The thread was created for potential investors and you're not in a position to invest.
                                                            Methinks you could do with going on an auld jobbridge scheme yourself - something along the lines of learning a bit of PR when trying to raise capital.

Comment

Comment

Need more info on Hectorjelly v iSnow.

(have already pm'ed Icarus)

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                  Methinks you could do with going on an auld jobbridge scheme yourself - something along the lines of learning a bit of PR when trying to raise capital.
                                                                  Believe me I won't have any trouble raising capital.
                                                                  Investors will make a profit and we can move onto a bigger project.

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                      triangle.jpg
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                        Hmm...people I've actually never heard of playing in Marley Park. Think 'old' has well and truly set it.
                                                                        Said the same thing last night as I sat in traffic for about 40 mins trying to get home. Surely Marley must be the worst place ever to hold a concert, traffic wise??

Comment

You can tell he worked in recruitment with all the shite that has being coming from his mouth in the past 24 hours.

I love the self importance on display, more needed.

Also, I be like

Last edited by RasTa; 11-07-14, 10:00.
                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

anyone own one of these? wonder are they any good

my hose is fucked, so bought one for the crack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eb5cRIOpY0
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                anyone own one of these? wonder are they any good

my hose is fucked, so bought one for the crack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eb5cRIOpY0
                                                                                Let us know what its like. Saw an ad on tv for one and almost bought one myself.

Those fecking ads are addictive

Comment

@RichieM, just got a mail from your old employers. Curious to how they would of got my email address?

Mail said something about searching "German & Sales" and turning up me. Its not the email address I use for Linkedin etc either

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                    Let us know what its like. Saw an ad on tv for one and almost bought one myself.

Those fecking ads are addictive
                                                                                    I never saw one before. Was only 16.99 so thought I'd chance it.

Will update when I get it
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                      I never saw one before. Was only 16.99 so thought I'd chance it.

Will update when I get it
                                                                                      Do a video review like yer mans.

Comment

Dr LeoV gets the Health job, good luck with that.

Comment

Dr LeoV gets the Health job, good luck with that.
                                                                                          That will be interesting!!!! No better man though.
                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                              That will be interesting!!!! No better man though.
                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Yay

Comment

Done deal.

Comment

...

Comment

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo ... I guess Suarez probably was being racist that one time eh Liverpool fans

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        Done deal.

Just in case they missed it

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                          Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo ... I guess Suarez probably was being racist that one time eh Liverpool fans
                                                                                                          never liked the racist rat faced biter tbf
                                                                                                          Sorry to see him go, he's pure box office. I wasn't so annoyed when it was looking like we'd get sanchez. Whoever our marquee signing is, it's gonna have to be good
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                              never liked the racist rat faced biter tbf
                                                                                                              Sorry to see him go, he's pure box office. I wasn't so annoyed when it was looking like we'd get sanchez. Whoever our marquee signing is, it's gonna have to be good
                                                                                                              They did get a ton of money, but it's hard to see who LFC can buy that will contribute anywhere near as many goals.

Hopefully it's torres

Comment

We'll be grand.

tricky rickie > chewy louie

Comment

At least Liverpool will have surplus cash now to sign Wilfred Bony.

Comment

And be able to afford to hire a skip to throw their defence in.

Comment

Bony and Lambert to replace Suarez is like the time Arsenal tried to replace Henry with that little Spanish cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                        He's excellent. If he does the impossible and makes a go of this he's absolutely unstoppable for whatever he might want in the future
                                                                                                                        Didn't work out for Harney, presume this is the end for poor Leo.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X