Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So speaking of the EU, find your tribe
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

EU Rejecters overwhelmingly feel the EU is undemocratic and has too much power. Rejecters are least likely to feel any benefits of EU membership or solidarity with other Europeans. Many feel angry about politics and the EU. Most feel negative about immigration and are socially conservative

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        That's surprisingly accurate, Contented European most likely to be a student,between 18-29, living in a city

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
          That's surprisingly accurate, Contented European most likely to be a student,between 18-29, living in a city
          Same here.

Contented Europeans are optimistic and pro-European. They are often young, broadly socially liberal and generally positive about immigration. They feel that they benefit from the EU and feel well informed about how it works, but tend to favour the status quo to further integration

Comment

Federalists support a deeply integrated ‘United States of Europe’. They are wealthier, older and disproportionately male. They feel the EU has benefited them and are mostly positive about immigration. They are on average the highest educated group, with strong and diverse social networks.

Obv
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              Federalists support a deeply integrated ‘United States of Europe’. They are wealthier, older and disproportionately male. They feel the EU has benefited them and are mostly positive about immigration. They are on average the highest educated group, with strong and diverse social networks.

Obv
              I don't support even greater integration but that's primarily on practical rather than ideological grounds. Too easy for the populists to whip up the droolers.

Comment

Got federalist too but I wan minmaxing. Sounds reasonable apart from I'm a lesbian

Comment

We have the best Judiciary don’t we folks?wtf

A MAN who slipped on tiles on the front porch of his local authority home has been awarded €105,000 by the High Court.

Thomas Keegan had sued Sligo County Council after he slipped on the porch which had a mosaic tile floor, fracturing his left ankle.
                  Mr Keegan(49) had told the court he was on his way home from a funeral and had consumed five pints on the day of the accident on November 18, 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                    We have the best Judiciary don’t we folks?wtf

A MAN who slipped on tiles on the front porch of his local authority home has been awarded €105,000 by the High Court.

Thomas Keegan had sued Sligo County Council after he slipped on the porch which had a mosaic tile floor, fracturing his left ankle.
                    Mr Keegan(49) had told the court he was on his way home from a funeral and had consumed five pints on the day of the accident on November 18, 2013.
                    "He said engineers on both sides agreed with after tests the tiles presented a low risk of slipping when dry and a moderate risk of slipping when wet. The engineers, the judge said, disagreed that these findings made the tiles inappropriate for use in the porch area.
                    Mr Justice Barr said he was satisfied that in all the circumstances the tiles were inappropriate for use in an exterior porch and that the use of the tiles rendered the house unfit for human habitation."

The fuck

Comment

lol Sligo

Comment

The noose tightens.

Just now: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Flynn promised full cooperation to the Mueller team and is prepared to testify that candidate Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians.”

Comment

Federalist here too - hail brothers!

Comment

Anyone watch that Dragons-Ulster match? Free scoring last 20 minutes!!!!

Comment

Wow, Kushner was the one who directed Flynn to contact the Russians.

Will Donald throw his son-in-law under the bus?

Comment

Now this is a great goal

Last edited by pokerhand; 01-12-17, 21:46.
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

The noose tightens.
                                  Mind blowing stuff on this tweet thread...

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

CME futures Dec 18th.

Comment

Jesus, Mueller must have balls of pure titanium.

Trump is going to try to fire him, isn't he? My guess is that Mueller is well aware of that possibility and there's plenty of nice depth charges waiting to go off.

This is a Good Day for democracy and America.

Comment

This is Watergate with knobs on.

Nixon *only* tried to illegally stymie his domestic political rivals. Trump actually engaged in treason with a hostile power.

The guy has seemed crazed enough over the last week, this could tip him right over the edge.

Think finally on these sweet words, coming soon to news broadcasts across the globe:

disgraced former president Trump

Comment

Wow.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Nixon *only* tried to illegally stymie his domestic political rivals. Trump actually engaged in treason with a hostile power.

The guy has seemed crazed enough over the last week, this could tip him right over the edge.

Think finally on these sweet words, coming soon to news broadcasts across the globe:
                                            Putin will want the Billions owed repaid now too
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I hope Jack isn't dragged into all of this.
                                              Twitter s fun tonight .

Comment

This will finish Putin.

Comment

Will he accept bitcoin?

Comment

That Seth guy has a fine line in precision word bombs:

It can't be overstated how bad today's news is for the president and his presidency. I was asked on Bloomberg TV what I would offer as Trump's best defense and I said, "remain silent." Which is the advice you give a guilty person who's dead-to-rights and about to be charged

Comment

Toy show...tubbs is coked out of his mind.
                                                      Has turned a child into a mop made a brexit joke to an 8 year old and sent a homeless girl to lego land.
                                                      Amazing TV as always
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

How do you post a tweet

Comment

Seriously, none of this will doom trump. Even if they had phone conversation of him asking putin to help him beat Clinton they wouldn't remove himself from office. Republicans won't turn on him. All they want is no democrat in the white house, that's it. Politics in the US is partisan beyond repair, caused by the mad religious right wing republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                            Just selet quote on one of the other tweets posted above to see the code. But basically replace url with tweet and just give the 15 digit number reference.
                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                              Just selet quote on one of the other tweets posted above to see the code. But basically replace url with tweet and just give the 15 digit number reference.
                                                              Thanks Ah but on me Mobile . Too much work.

Comment

Decent tremor in Malta about an hour ago. Gave the house a fair oul shake!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Seriously, none of this will doom trump. Even if they had phone conversation of him asking putin to help him beat Clinton they wouldn't remove himself from office. Republicans won't turn on him. All they want is no democrat in the white house, that's it. Politics in the US is partisan beyond repair, caused by the mad religious right wing republicans.
                                                                  People said the same about Nixon.

Comment

Trump has to be an unknowing egoistical fuckin ejit though to be played the way he has....the last thing any puppet master would want is the mark knowing they are the mark !
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

This will finish Putin.
                                                                      As long as it doesn’t affect WC2018 then bring it on

Comment

Daily mail comments underneath the article about Donald tusks comments today re Ireland having a final say are enjoyable,really wish I could enjoy this schadenfreude more but it’s bittersweet given we could end up being fucked in some ways

Comment

Just back from Gorillaz in Manchester arena. Fourth gig in the last 7 days, they put on a hell of a show, well worth checking out in Dublin if you're on the fence

Comment

Odds on finishing term?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                              Just back from Gorillaz in Manchester arena. Fourth gig in the last 7 days, they put on a hell of a show, well worth checking out in Dublin if you're on the fence
                                                                              Will get them at sonar, 25th year this year.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

I saw Mulatu during the week.

Red Bull Music Academy & Karen P's Broad Casting Presents...MULATU ASTATKE & The HeliocentricsLive from Cargo, London17th April 2008ulatu Astatke - Vibes and...

Comment

A while ago someone here waxed lyrical about taking driving lessons with some punter out in Clontarf, anyone can point me in the direction?

I saw a few scare things in the paper re driving as a provisional, is this the normal scare tactics or do they actually hold you to task for it now?

Searched through the thread but cant find it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                    A while ago someone here waxed lyrical about taking driving lessons with some punter out in Clontarf, anyone can point me in the direction?

I saw a few scare things in the paper re driving as a provisional, is this the normal scare tactics or do they actually hold you to task for it now?

Searched through the thread but cant find it anywhere.
                                                                                    I got mine from Keith in Temple School of Motoring.

I only started driving in my late 20’s and passed 1st time

The main guy Donald is meant to be the best in the biz though (that was 10 years ago)
                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Tfw your roadster hasn't been delivered yet but there is one orbiting mars

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                        Odds on finishing term?
                                                                                        Evens

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                          I got mine from Keith in Temple School of Motoring.

I only started driving in my late 20’s and passed 1st time

The main guy Donald is meant to be the best in the biz though (that was 10 years ago)

Game done changed.

I just need to pass, ride the clutch a lot and have failed three times already.

If your man was good, Ill give him a shout.

Comment

Anyone have a good beef chili recipe, I make one thats grand feel it could be better though
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Anybody any recommendations for wireless headphones? Am looking to get some for a present. I need the ones that go in your ear rather than the over head ones that Sat Nav linked earlier in the week

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                Anyone have a good beef chili recipe, I make one thats grand feel it could be better though
                                                                                                Here you go. Long recipe, but worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                  Anybody any recommendations for wireless headphones? Am looking to get some for a present. I need the ones that go in your ear rather than the over head ones that Sat Nav linked earlier in the week
                                                                                                  Jaybirds

There's a few models. Going firbthe X3's myself

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                    Here you go. Long recipe, but worth it

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2055938138
                                                                                                    Saw that, was hoping someone from here would confirm it. That'll do
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Evens
                                                                                                      Stake?

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Stake?
                                                                                                          Dinner in Shanahans

Comment

Including wine?

Comment

Including wine?
                                                                                                              Yes, but loser gets to choose that.

Comment

Ha, was thinking that would be fair. Ok done.

Comment

Anyone been to the Stella in Rathmines since it reopened? Surprised it wasn't made in to apartments or offices. https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/f...ines-1.3263333

Beds, table service, and a cocktail bar will be some of the luxurious additions to the cinematic experience at the newly refurbished Stella Cinema in Rathmines.
                                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Any good streams for United match, thought it was on Sky

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                      Any good streams for United match, thought it was on Sky
                                                                                                                      Ace stream. Plenty to be found on reddit. Just search for soccer streams

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                        Ace stream. Plenty to be found on reddit. Just search for soccer streams
                                                                                                                        Found Reddit, typed in ace streams in the search and it brought up Aceholes. Not clicking on that.

Pub it is.

Comment

whats the alternative for covenant on kodi seeing as its fucked? poseidon isnt working either the repo is broken cant install
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X