Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Have table tickets for Fri from a good while back, BigMickG recommended Friday of all the nights so on his head it is
    give us a hint to what you,re dressin up as??!!

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
      give us a hint to what you,re dressin up as??!!

Comment

Have table tickets for Fri from a good while back, BigMickG recommended Friday of all the nights so on his head it is
        link for darts pls kev?firstrowsports blocked

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
          link for darts pls kev?firstrowsports blocked
          Sorry man, just watching on the tellybox here

Comment

dolan likes his home stage,big win

Comment

Great stuff Dolan, Anderson huge fuck up in the first leg of 2nd set really set him. Would be great to see O Connor beat Van Der Voort now to set up an All Irish QF

Comment

jesus,taylor was impressive there, even with smith playin well

Comment

Keep the head now o Connor. In a great spot here

Comment

Urrrrrgh so close was there for the taking

Comment

Great fightback here by Newton

Comment

yeah,really turned it around which is some achievement over this short format

Comment

ffs,wake up wade,osbourne wins set wit 68 average

Comment

errrrr.ok. what the fuck is up wit wade. he looks like hes gonna break down.

Comment

Ever so slightly fucked up final set there between Jackpot and Burnett

Comment

Ever so slightly fucked up final set there between Jackpot and Burnett
                                15 darts to get off for Burnett in 1 leg was the most i've ever seen i think. He had a chance tho

Comment

Nice start Dolan. First set in the bag 3-0

Comment

Took boyles enhanced double of 2/1 dolan and pipe...

Pipe in the process of breaking painters heart with his slow pace, fancied painter would have to much time to beat himself up in this match while Dolan is flying at the minute.

Comment

Watching Pipe is so painful.
                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                        Watching Pipe is so painful.
                                        Your not wrong...gone to the dogs the last two sets.

Comment

what was going on there between painter and pipe at the end???
                                          looks like there could be punches later

Comment

Originally posted by sixtwo View Post
                                            what was going on there between painter and pipe at the end???
                                            looks like there could be punches later
                                            Painter is always like that or not far away from it when the bloods up. I remember one notible bust up with Taylor in particular. Massive tilt monkey, hates himself.
                                            Personally like Pipes languid style.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                              Painter is always like that or not far away from it when the bloods up. I remember one notible bust up with Taylor in particular. Massive tilt monkey, hates himself.
                                              Personally like Pipes languid style.

personally here bores the arse off me, but he is defo the most improved tv player this last few seasons, van guerwen not far behind imo

Comment

Taylor in a spot of bother here...

Comment

Thornton locked in here!. Youd be shittin now if you went in big on Taylor earlier.

Comment

fs Taylor

Comment

Had a bit on Taylor soon after i posted there, pffft!. But ive Chisnall for a treble soon.

Comment

Right which bastard is going to do me tonite. Ive backed Hamilton to score more 180's than arse rash Beaton at 5/6.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                          Right which bastard is going to do me tonite. Ive backed Hamilton to score more 180's than arse rash Beaton at 5/6.
                                                          I've backed all 4 underdogs tonight and Dolan tomorrow because i don't think the faves will get the job done. Any 3 to just about break even

Edit - FU Steve Beaton. Barely a sweat after that. Glad MVG got the job done but shame none of the others could take their chances
                                                          Last edited by Flushdraw; 12-10-12, 08:00.

Comment

What a night ahead tonight of the biggest names in world darts, feel so priviliged to be going up for this line up

Pipe v Dolan
                                                            Newton v Nicholson
                                                            Van Gerwin v Hamilton
                                                            Thornton v King

Comment

you lucky c**t, there has been some impressive darts thrown so far your in for a great night

Comment

Advice my fellow IPBer's - I backed Van Gerwin pre tournament @ 26 he is now around 5.1 to lay, can anyone thats actually been watching it advise on the best course of action at this stage, I haven't had a chance to see the arrows yet with a few unforseen things popping up so no idea how he is playing or who else is playing well. I may well ignore you anyway but feel free to advise

Comment

MvG probably goes out tonight.

King ftw

Comment

dolan throwing great darts so far 2 100+ in frist two legs finish already.. van gerwin will be hard beat but who knows

Comment

anybody a decent link to the darts>

Comment

God i hate andy hamilton and his gurning at the missus in the crowd every time he does anything..

Comment

how ugly is van gerwen, scares his oppostion into defeat

Comment

Comment

Fuck of with your last dart hitting every time hamilton......

Comment

hamilton looked very peeved with MVG there at the end of that set

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                  God i hate andy hamilton and his gurning at the missus in the crowd every time he does anything..
                                                                                  Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                  Fuck of with your last dart hitting every time hamilton......
                                                                                  There's not many sportsmen i hate more than that cunt. Licking his fingers in between arrows drives me nuts too. Come on MVG, put the fucker away

Comment

i love the double start, real dart players win in dublin

Comment

dont let him back in mvg

Comment

OMFG cdgfgthgggjfjgfjlghdfqsghdfkthk54htirhgfkjlntfgjhd flghj

Comment

get fucked hamilton....had van gerwen -1.5....fuck sake

Comment

WOW epic fail on route here i think

Comment

how many chances does he want

Comment

Fucking joke...jesus

Come on Mike!

Comment

hes throwing it away

Comment

seriously get to fuck van gerwen...this horrible gurning cunt is going through now.

Comment

get in, get in, wpwp. Tried his best of bottle it tho ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        get in, get in, wpwp. Tried his best of bottle it tho ffs!

if he had have lost that, he was finished, darts all in the head

this has the makings of a seriuos game here now

Comment

That is the biggest win of MvG's career.

King ftw.

Comment

not in the habit of backing odds on shots but king at 1/2 v dolan 2moro, has to be buying money,
                                                                                                            crowd wont annoy king, he cant hear them, plus in fairness, he way better.....

i would have marked it nearer 1/4 1/5 really

Comment

not in the habit of backing odds on shots but king at 1/2 v dolan 2moro, has to be buying money,

King is Premier League player.

Had his Da (biggest fan) die and the bout of viruses. He is now moving on.

Thornton and King match imo provides the winner unless MvG doesn't choke.

King 5-3 9/2

MvG 5-2 5/1

I think MvG will choke. I have King to win it all.

PS, Isn't it great to have form players in last four. This is the future of darts. Anyone of 16 players in a last 4.

Comment

Hes not currently playing way better and the way Dolan is hitting doubles I think he has a good chance.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Super 170 finish from Dolan to take the 3rd set. Hopefully gives him a boost to take the game to King

Comment

Gonna do van Gerwen mainly because of his moxy and also that he is way ahead of the 3 dart average of King in the semi final.

Comment

Think MVG has bottle issues

Comment

Been watching bits of the Wimnau on ESPN. The Bunting guy is decent enough, few averages in the 90s.
                                                                                                                        Has an annoying gurn when he's throwing though, and its lol hearing him announced as the 'World Number 1'.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          Been watching bits of the Wimnau on ESPN. The Bunting guy is decent enough, few averages in the 90s.
                                                                                                                          Has an annoying gurn when he's throwing though, and its lol hearing him announced as the 'World Number 1'.
                                                                                                                          Im quite sure the character in Family Guy was based on Bunting!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X