Brighton
        Crystal Palace
        West Ham
        Bournemouth
        Stoke
        Newcastle
        West Brom
        Swansea
        ...Feel like I'm being screwed with getting 7tb pick twice in a row, keep missing the top 6 ��...Gonna to with super Sam and Rooney...Everton for me...Will pm next up..

Comment

Sorry guys was building toys all night
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Leicester . On phone so can someone do the business and pm next please

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Manchester City - eagle eye
              Manchester Utd - Eoghan104
              Chelsea - Premierstone
              Liverpool - DeadParrot
              Arsenal - Flushdraw
              Burnley - RDIII
              Tottenham - RichieM
              Leicester - careca
              Everton - luckforsome
              Watford - RDIII
              Huddersfield - careca
              Southampton
              Brighton
              Crystal Palace - oleras
              West Ham - oleras
              Bournemouth
              Stoke
              Newcastle
              West Brom
              Swansea
              I've given RDIII Watford as that was his mention in the previous post, so careca gets Huddersfield
              Last edited by Flushdraw; 21-12-17, 10:56.

Comment

So one of Watford and Burnley eh?

Burnley to win it all.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Palace and West Ham Tony.

Careca next.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    Palace and West Ham Tony.

Careca next.
                    RDIII next, then careca!

Comment

RDIII next, then careca!
                      On the jacks, sorry...
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

out for a bit. I'll take Hudds or South in that order depending on RD. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          On the jacks, sorry...
                          multitasking not your thing Ole

Comment

Chelsea - Premierstone
                            Liverpool - DeadParrot
                            Arsenal - Flushdraw
                            Burnley - RDIII
                            Tottenham - RichieM
                            Leicester - careca
                            Everton - luckforsome
                            Watford - RDIII
                            Huddersfield - careca
                            Southampton
                            Brighton
                            Crystal Palace - oleras
                            West Ham - oleras
                            Bournemouth
                            Stoke
                            Newcastle
                            West Brom
                            Swansea
                            I've given RDIII Watford as that was his mention in the previous post, so careca gets Huddersfield

Comment

eagle eye
                              Premierstone
                              Eoghan104
                              DeadParrot
                              RichieM
                              Flushdraw
                              Luckforsome
                              Careca
                              RDIII
                              Oleras
                              Oleras
                              RDIII
                              Careca

Luckforsome
                              Flushdraw
                              RichieM
                              DeadParrot
                              Eoghan104
                              Premierstone
                              eagle eye

Comment

Calling luckforsome! I PM'd earlier and will send abother remind, so will give a little while or else he will receive Southampton (which isn't the worse case scenario at all!)

Comment

Southampton - luckforsome
                                  Bournemouth - Flushdraw
                                  Stoke - RichieM

Chelsea - Premierstone
                                  Liverpool - DeadParrot
                                  Arsenal - Flushdraw
                                  Burnley - RDIII
                                  Tottenham - RichieM
                                  Leicester - careca
                                  Everton - luckforsome
                                  Watford - RDIII
                                  Huddersfield - careca
                                  Southampton - luckforsome
                                  Brighton
                                  Crystal Palace - oleras
                                  West Ham - oleras
                                  Bournemouth - Flushdraw
                                  Stoke - RichieM
                                  Newcastle
                                  West Brom
                                  Swansea

4 guys left to go. I'll PM all 4

DeadParrot
                                  Eoghan104
                                  Premierstone
                                  eagle eye

Comment

newcastle please
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

West Brom please

Swansea and Brighton left

Comment

I'm going to stick with Brighton, done me good last time!

Comment

eagle eye gets Swansea so and were ready to go.

GL all.

Comment

Nice to get this done in plenty of time.

Here's the points that each team has before we commence:

Here's each players total points:

We start from zero from tomorrow. That's my lot done, so now time for someone else to look after updating the points. Cheers all, glgl

Please double check your selections to make sure no mistakes were made

Comment

...Sorry Flushdraw, I got caught up in something and couldn't make it to this at all...Thanks for getting me Southampton though ha...I'll do the updating for this, should have plenty of time to do so...

Comment

Comment

Top of the virtual league. Just ship me the €3 and we'll leave it at that

Comment

Nice to get this done in plenty of time.

Here's the points that each team has before we commence:

Here's each players total points:

We start from zero from tomorrow. That's my lot done, so now time for someone else to look after updating the points. Cheers all, glgl

Please double check your selections to make sure no mistakes were made
                                                    ...Updated for the first time...Could I ask someone to double check, just because it's the first time i've done it?...Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                      ...Updated for the first time...Could I ask someone to double check, just because it's the first time i've done it?...Thanks...
                                                      Yep, spot on.

If you want to PM your email address, i'll send you across a simple spreadsheet where you only need to enter the current points for each team and it will calculate each players points. Not sure what way you're doing it, but it might save you time and make it more error proof if you want it.

Comment

Yep, spot on.

If you want to check out Performer 8 here and PM your email address, i'll send you across a simple spreadsheet where you only need to enter the current points for each team and it will calculate each players points. Not sure what way you're doing it, but it might save you time and make it more error proof if you want it.
                                                        Are you surprised by the table, DeadParrot? I know I am. I wouldn't have thought it would look like this a couple of months ago.
                                                        Last edited by FloydP; 03-11-21, 11:33.

Comment

...Ok, Apologies for lack of updates...I was waiting for my teams to actually stop being shite, but have already conceded I lose, so will definitely update regularly going forward...(Oleras is bossy)...And Sorry to RDIII, I accidently made your points in Bold...

Last edited by luckforsome; 23-01-18, 09:53.

Comment

...Ok, Apologies for lack of updates...I pinky promise I will definitely update regularly going forward....And Sorry again to RDIII, I accidentally made your points in Bold to show I'm way ahead of you...

...And we got a new leader!!!...

Comment

...Updated to include city arsenal match even though its only 35 minutes gone...

[/QUOTE]

Comment

...Time to get serious now...6 weeks to go, so we're going top to bottom... DP storms into the lead, whilst Eagle has run his race...And yours truly is making sure there is skill at the bottom...Will update weekly for the last few weeks...

Comment

...So in the last couple of weeks, there has been no changes in position, with DP still holding off the Golden Eagle... Surely just a 2 horse race now, with yours truly right up Careca's ass!!!...

Comment

...So 37 weeks gone, and 1 week left in the most enthralling and best updated competition in the history of IPB... Have left the position the way they were, to reflect the changes...
                                                                    ...It is officially a 2 horse race...Eagle eye needs just 4 points to guarantee victory due to having City...I'm praying for a miracle to not come last...So so exciting!!...

Comment

...So here we are, 37 game weeks later... 7 players failed miserably, and 1 man embarrassed himself... So 2 remain... Eagle Eye on 66 points, with a slender 2 point lead over Deadparrot...

...Matches that matter...
                                                                      1. Southampton Vs Man City
                                                                      2. Swansea Vs Stoke
                                                                      3. Liverpool Vs Brighton
                                                                      4. New Castle vs Chelsea

...Kick off...

Comment

...45 minutes to go in this unbelievable competition... Deadparrot clear favorite to take the loots...

1. Southampton 0-0 Man City
                                                                        2. Swansea 1-2 Stoke
                                                                        3. Liverpool 2-0 Brighton
                                                                        4. Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        ...Stoke equalise!!!!... After all this domination, eagle eye looks to have shite himself on the final day!!!...

...well well well, what do we have here!!!... Newcastle take the lead, Liverpool take the lead!!!... Eagle eye ahead only on Cty's position...

...First blood Eagle Eye, Swansea take the lead!!!...

...Kick off...
                                                                        Last edited by luckforsome; 13-05-18, 14:53.

Comment

...Game set match, I think!!!... Newcastle and Liverpool both running riot, and Deadparrot guaranteed to finish on 70 points... Eagle Eye needs a Swansea equalizer AND City to take the lead...
                                                                          ...I've rang my ex girlfriend to warm up her voice, the fat lady is about to sing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          ...45 minutes to go in this unbelievable competition... Deadparrot clear favorite to take the loots...

2. Swansea 1-2 Stoke
                                                                          4. Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          ...Stoke equalise!!!!... After all this domination, eagle eye looks to have shite himself on the final day!!!...

...well well well, what do we have here!!!... Newcastle take the lead, Liverpool take the lead!!!... Eagle eye ahead only on Cty's position...

...Kick off...

Comment

...Blah blah blah...I'm wondering if anyone actually followed these top class updates!!!...
                                                                            Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                            ...Game set match, I think!!!... Newcastle and Liverpool both running riot, and Deadparrot guaranteed to finish on 70 points... Eagle Eye needs a Swansea equalizer AND City to take the lead...
                                                                            ...I've rang my ex girlfriend to warm up her voice, the fat lady is about to sing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Swansea 1-2 Stoke
                                                                            4. Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

...Kick off...

Comment

Can we get the final scores and payouts need please! tyty luckforesome. Good job!

Comment

Can we get the final scores and payouts need please! tyty luckforesome. Good job!
                                                                                ...Will update thus afternoon...

Comment

That was some world class updating

Comment

...Final updates for the season...After so so long in front, Eagle Eye morphed into Arsenal and completed the ultimate bottle job... DeadParrot will soon be spending his millions, well €157 to be exact... So premier league is done...but fear not, as there will be a world cup competition setup soon!!!...

Comment

Pm me bank details dp or else I can lodge direct to boyles or pp.

Well done.

Comment

Revolut would be great DP.

Congrats.

Comment

...Deadparrot, I'll send you this through bank...Along with the Fantasy football money ya prick lol...

Comment

33 sent there from boi. Let me know when received dp. Cheers

Comment

Duly shippified in a grudging manner.
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Shipped. Well done DP.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

sorry for the delay - sent on - think thats a personal best for me

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                  X