Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grace at 300s and graham de laet at 90s

Comment

Pin positions for today via twitter in case anyone backing scores today....

Comment

Link for Amen corner?

Comment

Lieshman, Moore, D Johnson, Fowler, schnediker and a small bet on Boo

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            Fowler, Snedeker, Schwartzel, Stenson & Haas - I am fcking due, majorly due, to back the winner of a golf tournament. If DJ wins I jump off a cliff.
            Your still on your golf backing apprenticeship i suspect. Golf backing apprenticeship is 14 years or more, after that you can start to think your due any year now.
            Dont think i ever backed the winner of a major myself pre tournament come to think of it(maybe once i forget!) and you could add another 10 years on after the apprenticeship!.
            Poor Lazare though, his son will be leaving college when hes shown his fathers winning docket
            Last edited by rounders123; 10-04-14, 16:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
              Link for Amen corner?
              Vipbox.com>>golf>>amen corner>>link1
              If found please feed me chips

Comment

Cabrera what a let down can safely say thats one of my bets gone already!

Comment

Lumpage on Rory, small bets on Dufner and Sergio. Smaller bets on GMAC (terrible record here but I can never resist) Dubuisson, David Lynn, Russell Henley and Kaymer.
                  Five first rd leaders too, Jimmy Walker, Gary Woodland, Dubuisson, Thorbjorn and Molinari.

Good luck all, really excited about this.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    Lumpage on Rory, small bets on Dufner and Sergio. Smaller bets on GMAC (terrible record here but I can never resist) Dubuisson, David Lynn, Russell Henley and Kaymer.
                    Five first rd leaders too, Jimmy Walker, Gary Woodland, Dubuisson, Thorbjorn and Molinari.

Good luck all, really excited about this.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Nice one goodluck ,Rory off to a good start

Comment

On Snedeker at 33s and just backed Jimenez at 50s.

Comment

snedeker/Mahan/scott in my win bracket
                          molaniri/z.johnson in my e/w bracket.
                          heres hoping for a sweat come sunday....

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                            Your still on your golf backing apprenticeship i suspect. Golf backing apprenticeship is 14 years or more, after that you can start to think your due any year now.
                            Dont think i ever backed the winner of a major myself pre tournament come to think of it(maybe once i forget!) and you could add another 10 years on after the apprenticeship!.
                            Poor Lazare though, his son will be leaving college when hes shown his fathers winning docket
                            Aye up now, had Louis and Bubba in 2012, layed a little Bubba in the playoff though

Comment

Two picks at +5
                              Last edited by poprock; 10-04-14, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                lol. had a fairly large sum on bjorn the year he had a complete meltdown on the final hole of the british open and let curtis win. gave up after that, although still occasionally play for peanuts

scott, haas, and schwartzel for me

Comment

manassero is such a talent and will win something big soon. solid round today -1 .

Maybe a masters now is beyond him but:

112/1 betfair win only is worth a score.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Doing plenty of this myself.

Back Louis yesterday at 66/1 and have Watney. All others horrific.

With the course getting firm and fast added GMAC. The pin positions are horrific for today
                                    Last edited by elbows; 11-04-14, 12:35.
                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                      snedeker/Mahan/scott in my win bracket
                                      molaniri/z.johnson in my e/w bracket.
                                      heres hoping for a sweat come sunday....
                                      added choi & woodland e/w

Comment

Wind to get up in the afternoon. I'm scared of Bubba this morning.

Comment

Just had a little just in case bet on Dustin Johnson at 250/1
                                          If he can make the cut you never know

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                            Wind to get up in the afternoon. I'm scared of Bubba this morning.
                                            I can see -4 leading
                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              any streams for any live golf atm? or do we have to wait until tonight?
                                              Amen corner coverage on red button on SS4.

Comment

I'd like to hit myself in the face with Rory's putter.

Comment

Anyone know if a stream can be found on an ipad?

Comment

Gonna do various match bet multiples today on the following heros...

Jiminez
                                                    Molinari
                                                    Watney
                                                    Rose
                                                    Stricker
                                                    Stenson
                                                    Castano/Oost draw
                                                    Donaldson
                                                    Gallacher
                                                    Spieth
                                                    Blixt

Comment

Added oosthuizen blixt and Donaldson.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Backed Stenson & Watney before it and added Blixt & F-Castano today. Reckon it's between Bubba & Scott though.

Comment

Let's go ian poulter
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Put a little on Westy to get out of the hole.

Comment

Kept the powder dry so far at the Masters. Took a bit of Fuyrk 26's and Senden 90's, hopefully get some bit of a Sunday sweat.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Would absolutely to see MAJ take this down, even though I haven't a bob on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                  Would absolutely to see MAJ take this down, even though I haven't a bob on him.
                                                                  +1
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Rory finally figuring out how to use a putter.

Comment

Kuchar finished joint 5th?
                                                                      Does that do something to the e/w?
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Where did you back him dp? Powers paid 6 places as did Stan James. Anywhere else and half the place odds are gone I'm afraid.

Comment

paddy power, got a few quid anyway

Comment

Come on keegan cork Bradley .

Comment

This week going with De Hinge, Horschel, Woodland, Moore,Leishmam

Really think Rory can do well this week if he puts well, also debating on weather to back Phil or not pre tournament.

Comment

tempted to have a sweat on podge 20/1. 2 off the lead but head says he wont even get a place money. Cant seem to click it on. Maybe wait to see a bit in running. Marc Leishman is more appealing for a punt.

Hope see podge have a good go at it anyway. Its hard win these pga tournaments

Comment

Anyone on the PGA

I'm on Wood e/w, Luke on the nose and an ew double that's going to pay for the summer with Franny @ Wentworth and Furyk across the water.

Love this tourney. GL to everyone.

Comment

Who's Franny

Comment

Originally posted by accomputers.ie View Post
                                                                                      Who's Franny
                                                                                      A bizarre name for Molinari perhaps?

Comment

Anyone no why mcdowell is drifting out badly was 33 now 55 powers. Backed him so am curious

Comment

Whos everybody on this week??

Only on Speith at the moment as I've backed him a few times since November.

Comment

Rory Mac, Speith and Kuach

Comment

Dubuisson & Kaymer

Comment

Mickelson, Simpson, Moore, Boo, Horschel

Comment

Schwatzel
                                                                                                  Ooosthuizen
                                                                                                  Garcia
                                                                                                  Gonzo
                                                                                                  Haas

Dustin Johnson drifting out to 50s on the exchange. Too big.

Comment

Donald, Haas and Stricker

Lowry 1st round leader

Comment

Day
                                                                                                      Simpson
                                                                                                      Oosthuizen
                                                                                                      Blixt
                                                                                                      Woodland
                                                                                                      Jimenez

Comment

Rory
                                                                                                        Day
                                                                                                        Furyk

Two fcuking weddings starting tomorrow. Won't miss a shot tonight but after that i won't see one.

Gl fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                          Donald, Haas and Stricker

Lowry 1st round leader
                                                                                                          Have good feeling about Big Shane alright. Done him e/w @ 125s for R1 leader and taken him @ 2/1 for 3ball today v De Jonge & Stadler.
                                                                                                          Also shamelessly followed Neil Channing's picks on BettingEmporium.com, so pennies e/w on Walker 55s, Horschel 90s, Blixt 100s & Todd 110s.
                                                                                                          GL all!

Comment

Some golf by de German lads .

Comment

Captains prize tomorrow, us open, world cup.

Fathers day sunday, my present is a lie in and complete control of the TV for sport fest Sunday.

Have Kalou as top scorer so will have one eye on the ivory coast. Hopefully one of my picks are in contention in the golf. (Donald already gone but I will persist in following him off a cliff in majors this year) First round leaders have a horrific record in the us open and 6 of last 10 have come from outside of top 10 after day 1. If anyone has the metal to do it pillar to post it is Kaymer. My dad has him backed at 100/1 from mid way through the players. Nice bet now.

Comment

Backed Kaymer @40/1 and Lowry @100/1, Hopefully I wont have to invest anymore, Kaymer was very impressive yesterday, putted very well which is key with these upside down saucers or bowls as it was mentioned by commentator's.

Comment

Hold ye fuckers, €1500 up top

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                                    Dubuisson & Kaymer
                                                                                                                    Keep it going Martin, I'll get sick if you don't see it through.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      http://www.alancrookes.com/golf.php

Ship!

Quite the sweat as Dustin Johnson imploded toward the end but scraped it by a shot

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        http://www.alancrookes.com/golf.php

nice one kev, a bit of a sweat down the run in with dj blowin up a bit but kutch did ya a big favour on the last.wp
                                                                                                                        lol,snap!

Comment

Currently rubbing money on my titties

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X