Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedini View Post
    What a shot Selby, fair fucks.
    Fantastic and great to see him having a laugh from the colours. Such a pressure black and such a great shot. I enjoyed it more than most tbh..

SPOILER

Comment

ffs Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        ffs Mark
        Crippling miss alright. Still could potentially see him taken the current frame and the last 2!

Comment

Didn't have Selby down as a buckler. Hmm

Comment

Love watching Ronnie when he's in this mood. Unstoppable..

Comment

Fergal is Ferganating.

Comment

Was a bit quiet tonight so spent some time studying the Welsh open which is coming up next week. Ronnie is put up as the obvious favourite, and why wouldnt he be, in all fairness, but he has a hell of a draw to get through in the bottom half.

If the draw was to work out as expected, the bottom half would look like this in the last 16:

Neil Robertson v marco Fu
                Sean Murphy v Barry Hawkins
                Judd Trump v John Higgens
                Ronnie v Rickie Walden.

So Ronnie would have to beat walden in the last 16, Trump or Higgens in the quarters and Robertson or Murphy in the semis. Some of them matches are still best of 9, and that is not Ronnies strong point. Get him into the long matches and he's almost unstopabble atm. So I think the value is to be found in the top half of the draw.

Again, presuming the seeded players advance, the top half last 16 should look something like this

steven Maguire v Mark davis
                Rob Milkens v Ding Jungui
                Stuart Bingham v matthew Stevens
                mark Allen v Mark Selby

I think Bingham and Ding are certainties to be in the quarter finals, but Maguire will have a tough one in Mark davis in a best of 9, and Selby is no certainty over allen. I think Ding at 8/1 is a stand out bet getting 1/2 odds ew 1-2.

Bingham has been getting closer to his best form as the season has gone on, and I'll also be having an interest there at 28/1. Its a possibility that both Bingham and Ding could meet in the semi final, and that would be sweet!!!

Also, with Binghams draw, a small interest at 25/1 for the high break prize. Not an easy market to hit a winner, but his favourable draw should afford him ample oppertunities. Whether he's able to take them is the problem

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                  Was a bit quiet tonight so spent some time studying the Welsh open which is coming up next week. Ronnie is put up as the obvious favourite, and why wouldnt he be, in all fairness, but he has a hell of a draw to get through in the bottom half.

If the draw was to work out as expected, the bottom half would look like this in the last 16:

Neil Robertson v marco Fu
                  Sean Murphy v Barry Hawkins
                  Judd Trump v John Higgens
                  Ronnie v Rickie Walden.

So Ronnie would have to beat walden in the last 16, Trump or Higgens in the quarters and Robertson or Murphy in the semis. Some of them matches are still best of 9, and that is not Ronnies strong point. Get him into the long matches and he's almost unstopabble atm. So I think the value is to be found in the top half of the draw.

Again, presuming the seeded players advance, the top half last 16 should look something like this

steven Maguire v Mark davis
                  Rob Milkens v Ding Jungui
                  Stuart Bingham v matthew Stevens
                  mark Allen v Mark Selby

I think Bingham and Ding are certainties to be in the quarter finals, but Maguire will have a tough one in Mark davis in a best of 9, and Selby is no certainty over allen. I think Ding at 8/1 is a stand out bet getting 1/2 odds ew 1-2.

Bingham has been getting closer to his best form as the season has gone on, and I'll also be having an interest there at 28/1. Its a possibility that both Bingham and Ding could meet in the semi final, and that would be sweet!!!

Also, with Binghams draw, a small interest at 25/1 for the high break prize. Not an easy market to hit a winner, but his favourable draw should afford him ample oppertunities. Whether he's able to take them is the problem

Connie

Well, its worked out well so far. Now to sit back for the evening and enjoy the final. Although the way Ronnies playing, Ding will have to plaw flawless snooker to bring up the win part of the bet.

Comment

Looks like them heavy defeats Ronnie gave Ding in his early years on tour have left mental scars on Ding. He had plenty chances today in the 1st session of the final, and having won 4 finals already this season, you would imagine he would be well able to take them. But snooker is a funny game, and i guess just the fact that he was playing Ronnie was enough to put enough doubt in Dings mind.
                    Ronnie looks to be in a great place mentally, and thats a scary thought for his opponnents. and i guess the 2/1 available for him to win the World C/ships this year wont last long.

Comment

china open starts this morning (they are 8 hours ahead so some matches are already on).

I was having a good look through this morning matches and i think there is at least 1 stick out match there. mark King (seeded 24) is playing Indian player Aditya Mehta (seeded 61).

Mark King is having a far better season than Mathe is, and I looked back through the last years results and the only matches Mehta won were against players with a worse seeding than him. he doesnt seem to be able to cope when he meets the better players, and like him or hate him, King is one of the better players on tour when you take out the top 10. And King has been around the pro scene a good few years and has managed to keep his ranking consistantly in the top 32.

King is best priced 4/6 (Boylesports) and I think thats HUGE. It starts at 6am (ie 2 hours time) so not a lot of notice, but I thought Id post it anyway.

Connie

Comment

china open starts this morning (they are 8 hours ahead so some matches are already on).

I was having a good look through this morning matches and i think there is at least 1 stick out match there. mark King (seeded 24) is playing Indian player Aditya Mehta (seeded 61).

Mark King is having a far better season than Mathe is, and I looked back through the last years results and the only matches Mehta won were against players with a worse seeding than him. he doesnt seem to be able to cope when he meets the better players, and like him or hate him, King is one of the better players on tour when you take out the top 10. And King has been around the pro scene a good few years and has managed to keep his ranking consistantly in the top 32.

King is best priced 4/6 (Boylesports) and I think thats HUGE. It starts at 6am (ie 2 hours time) so not a lot of notice, but I thought Id post it anyway.

Connie
                        He needed a final frame decider to get over the line, but got over the line anyway! Was 3-3 when i read this so wasn't on it. Struggling to find anything i like in the upcoming matches. Michael White @ 8/13 against Zhao Xintong seems a good one, but want to stick him in a double.

Who's this Jamie O'Neill guy Fergal is playing (he got a walkover against Hawkins i think) Without knowning anything about him, Fergal has to fancy his chances @ 8/15. Any thoughts on Steadman @ 2/1 to beat Holt? He seem to have a poor enough 2013, but has got better in 2014 but i don't know much about him or about how Holt is playing tbh.

Comment

Do not back Michael white against that kid. Might be the worst price I've ever seen. Ever.

Kid is the real deal, runner up in last years World amateurs, could be the next Ding

Comment

just spent a few days in the company of Steve davis and Stephen Hendry (not that it matters, but had a great time!!)

Obviously spoke a lot about the upcoming World c/ships. Hendry says if he was a betting man, he would have his house on Ronnie, whi;e davis reckoned the only player that can beat Ronnie is Ronnie. neither of them can see anyone troubling him, and hendry even went on to say that he was amazed at the fact that virtually all the players are beaten before they play him. he did say that Trump would be one player who would be up for playing Ronnie and not afraid of him, but he qualified that by saying Trump had zero chance of beating him.
                            The only player in the field that has the capabilities of stopping Ronnie is John Higgins, but he has too many scars over the last couple of years to do it.

Even though I was of the opinion myself before I met up with the lads, their opinions has just cemented it. You'll only get best price 11/8 on the Rocket, but it seems like a done deal to me.
                            i wouldnt normally be a "big" stake bettor, but I will be having my biggest ever snooker bet on Ronnie to be champion again.

Comment

Qualifying kicks off tomorrow so here's my bets. I think some of the guys to qualify are overpriced, so 1/2 winners would cover the losers and there's also an option to lay if they get through the early rounds. Will give me plenty of interest anyway!

Match Accum
                              Steadman 2/7 (v Jones) Wilson 2/5 (v Norbury) Wells 7/10 (v Clark) Leslie 2/7 (v Keogan) @~5/2 with PP

Yankee
                              Swail 8/11 (v Alex Davies) Slessor Evs (v Li Yan) Miah 9/4 (v Pinches) Figueiredo 12/5 (v Duffy) with Coral

To Qualify
                              Kurt Maflin @ 7/2 PP (Plays winner of Wells/Clark and then Higginson and then Dominic Dale)
                              Jack Lisowski @ 4/1 PP (Plays Carrington then Bond then Day)
                              Yu Delu 5/1 Boyles (Plays winner of Brecel/Page then Ford/Wilson and then Stevens)
                              Aditya Mehta to 9/2 Boyles (Plays winner of Leslie/Keogan then Jones then Holt)
                              Michael Wasley @ 16/1 Boyles (Plays Wilson then McLeod then Joyce then Milkins)
                              Li Hang @ 14/1 with Boyles (Plays Yotharuck then Advani then Chuang/Hoation then Fergal)
                              Matt Selt @ 11/2 with Boyles (plays Dunn then Morris/Un-Nooh then Michael White)

Banker
                              Wenbo @ 4/7 with PP (Plays one of Greene/Gould/Sean O Sullivan/Duffy/Figueirdo)

Comment

Match Accum
                                Steadman 2/7 (v Jones) Wilson 2/5 (v Norbury) Wells 7/10 (v Clark) Leslie 2/7 (v Keogan) @~5/2 with PP
                                This isn't going quite as planned

Steadman is 9-7 up, Wilson won, Wells is 9-9, Leslie is 6-8 down

Comment

Match Accum
                                  Leslie lost and the rest won to scupper this. Playing catch up already!

Yankee
                                  Swail 8/11 (v Alex Davies) Slessor Evs (v Li Yan) Miah 9/4 (v Pinches) Figueiredo 12/5 (v Duffy) with Coral
                                  Miah was beaten so no big score here either, but Swail is 7-2 up, Slessor is 5-4 up and Figueiredo is 7-2 up so hopefully be back on track after these finish.

To Qualify
                                  Li Hang @ 14/1 with Boyles (Plays Yotharuck then Advani then Chuang/Hoation then Fergal)
                                  Wasley 7-6 up and Hang 8-4 up their first round games, so hopefully they get over the line too!

Comment

Nice treble at 10am in the morning of Peter Lines, Kurt maflin and Alan Mc Manus pays about 7/4 the treble.

lines opponent, Cao Xinlong hasnt won a match since December until he won his 1st round here yesterday when he beat jamie o neill 10-9 and in 19 frames, he had only 3 breaks over 60, He has hardly had any results all season and I think lines is well priced to win.

Mcmanus looks a cert to me against davison. Davison is having a poor season, and like Cao, he won 10-09yesterday in the 1st round and again, only 3 breaks over 60 in 19 frames. McManus comes here in good form after a deep run in the last ranking event in China 2 weeks ago into the quarter finals, and also defeated Davison 4-1 in the Asian PTC the week before.

McManus came through 3 rounds last year to qualify for the crucible, and I expect him to have too much craft, guile and experience for Davison.

Finally, Kurt Maflin. He has jumped from 67th to 35th in the rankings in just one season and is one of the most improved players on tour, while his oponnent daniel wells, has stayed at 87 after a dissappointing season for him.

Wells beat the lower ranked Ryan Clark yesterday on a 10-9 scoreline. wells had 6 breaks over 60, but his opponent had only 1 +60 break, and wells still struggled all day. You have to go back to last November to find Wells last victory as a pro, and I think maflin will win this one with plenty to spare.

Comment

I'm on combo's of Maflin, Lines, Lawler, Burden and Robertson

Comment

Maflin on the colours for a 147 if anyone is watching

Edit - Pressure got to him and he missed the pink, shame.

Comment

Nice treble at 10am in the morning of Peter Lines, Kurt maflin and Alan Mc Manus pays about 7/4 the treble.
                                          I'm on combo's of Maflin, Lines, Lawler, Burden and Robertson
                                          Wins today for Maflin, McManus, Burden and Robertson. Lines is STILL at it in his game at 2am. 9-9 and and in the balls with 59 left and 22 behind. Hopefully he gets over the line this time!

Comment

Matt Selt @ 11/2 with Boyles (plays Dunn then Morris/Un-Nooh then Michael White)

Banker
                                            Wenbo @ 4/7 with PP (Plays one of Greene/Gould/Sean O Sullivan/Duffy/Figueirdo)
                                            Poor showing by Lisowski in particular, but still some hope left in the above.

Wasley won his first 3 matches and is now just 9/4 to beat Milkins and qualify. This would go down very well!

Selt won his first 2 and is 11/8 to beat White and qualify. Just going to let these 2 ride unless they got 2-3 frames up early on and might lay a little.

Wenbo was my biggest bet, but i'm a little worried because he's a better price at 4/5 now because Gould has played out of his skin so far winning both matches 10-1 scoring 7 breaks over 66 incl 3 tons in his first match, and then opened with a 134 and 94 and then took the foot off the gas against an opponent would couldn't pot a ball and only scored over 41 in 1 frame.

Got a nice Wasley, Williams, Hull and Carrington Lucky 15 up on Sunday and Jones, Cope, Poomjaeng and Ford for today so could be pretty much freerolling the Championships if things go well today and tomorrow.

Comment

Qualifiers almost done and dusted. Fergal last one out and having a real struggle at the moment after being 7-2 up, went 8-7 down and is now 9-8 down.

Wenbo let me down, but i didn't like it so i didn't lose too much on it. Selt was looking good at 11/2 but let an 6-3 lead go and lost 10-7.

Hero of the day though is Michael Wasley who got through at 16/1. Back and forth match and after being 9-8 up, was back in the balls on a break but missed a blank off it's spot, and Milkins made it 9-9. Next frame, they both had chances and ran out of position with Milkins playing a bit like an idiot it has to be said. He almost had the match won but missed the last black to leave Wasley leaving snookers. Got back in and played a ridiculous shot pushing the colours all over the table instead of tying something up. Wasley made an excellent 25 clearance to take it to a re-spotted black at 9-9 for a place in the crucible. Wasley played it, Milkins left a half chance and Wasley hit a cracker to win 10-9.

No Jimmy White or Steve Davis who lost in the 2nd Q round, and Mark Williams, Peter Ebdon, Graeme Dott and Matthew Stevens didn't make it either.

Still 1 place left in the Sweepstakes too for anyone that wants it?

Comment

Sick for Fergal O Brien, lost 10-9 on a re-spotted black after making a 57 clearance to force it, sigh.

Comment

Sick for Fergal O Brien, lost 10-9 on a re-spotted black after making a 57 clearance to force it, sigh.
                                                  yeah, must be gut-wrenching for Fergal after having a 7-2 lead. These players, specially the experienced ones, spend the whole season looking forward to the Crucible,and obviously do their best to peak form-wise in April, so id say Fergal is hugely disappointed.

Well done to Ken Doherty though who showed some of his best form in a long time when he beat Poomjaeng 10-5 in his qualifier. from 4-2 down, Ken put on a bit of an exhibition as he wo 7 frames in a row with a size-able break in each frame. he got Bingham in his 1st match at the Crucible, not easy by any means, but it could have been much worse. Good luck to him anyway.

Ive been having a look at the draw, and obviously, because I think (as many do) that Ronnie is unbeatable, if one is having a value ew punt on someone, then you just have to pick a player in the opposite half of the draw to Ronnie, as in snooker betting, its half the odds 1-2.
                                                  So the bottom half of the draw looks like this:

Mark Selby v Michael White

Ali Carter v Xiao Guodong

John Higgins v Alan McManus

Stuart Bingham v Ken Doherty

Judd Trump v Tom Ford

Stephen Maguire v Ryan Day

Mark Allen v Michael Holt

Neil Robertson v Robbie William

I think the value bet here is Ali Carter, generally available at 50/1. In the last 7 years, he has contested 2 finals, a semi final and a quarter final at the Crucible, obviously a venue he loves playing at. He does have a tough opener against the young chinese player, Guodong, but imho, he'll have enough experience to get over that hurdle and then he will come across Mark Selby. Now I dont believe Selby is happy with his performances this season, and if youre not in good form coming into the Crucible, you sure aint gonna find it there.
                                                  I'll be backing against selby in most matches (might be the rock I'll perish on). When I was looking for value in the bottom half, I was between Higgins and Carter, only because they are in Selbys quarter. This is why Im against Selby:

2014 results:
                                                  Last tourney: Lost 5-3 in QF to Mike Dunne (March 2014)
                                                  2nd last tourney: Lost in last 32 to david Gilbert 4-0. (March 2014)
                                                  3rd last tourney: Beaten in Final 10-6 by Sean Murphy.
                                                  4th last tourney: Beaten QF of Welsh Open 5-1 by Joe Perry.
                                                  5th last tourney: beaten last 64 by Anthony Hamilton 4-3 in European Tour 8
                                                  6th last tourney: beaten last 32 of the German Masters by Kurt Maflin 5-3.

In that run of tournaments, Selby has lost to players that wouldnt have got near him in previous seasons. His last 2, losing in Ranking events to Mike Dunne and David Gilbert in the 2 events leading up to the WC's where players are striving for form and confidence, just tells me that all is not right in the Selby camp. And thats why Im taking a position against him.
                                                  Carter has not been shooting the lights out this season either in fairness, but he had his best result of the season in his last event in the ranking event in China a couple of weeks ago when he lost in the semi final to Robertson. But Id rather have a punt on him at 50's than Selby at 12's. If he beats Selby in the last 16, he takes over the number 3 seed position.

I did struggle over Carter or Higgins as my ew bet. Higgins has had a poor season as well, but he comes alive at the Crucible, and always hard to back against. Of all the players, he has the best heads up record against Ronnie, but you have to put your trust that he magically finds his form now, and as I said earlier, thats not easily done here. At a best priced 20/1, I was tempted, but I still felt the value is with Carter.

Comment

I'll be backing against selby in most matches (might be the rock I'll perish on). When I was looking for value in the bottom half, I was between Higgins and Carter, only because they are in Selbys quarter. This is why Im against Selby:
                                                    Yep, i agree with you here but the only problem i have is that i really like Selby and would love to see him win Can't argue with sound logic though and i'm going on the Carter train too.

Boylesports doing moneyback (up to €100) if Trump wins, but i was on to them yesterday and they won't refund the win part of an EW bet as it's only for outright win bets

Comment

That was a great test of Carters mettle lyesterday, and he came throught it very well in my opinion. That Chinese lad is a fine player and probably the best prospect Ive seen from China since Ding. Id say Guodong will be a player to keep on the right side of next season.

Anyway, thats Carter into the 2nd round. I guess its too much to hope for that Ronnie and Carter meet in the final?

Comment

Looking like a Doherty v McManus clash in the next round. Bit of 90's nostalgia there. They met in the last 16 in 1994
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Some absolute horrible stuff being played in this tournament. Worst standard I've seen in years.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Some absolute horrible stuff being played in this tournament. Worst standard I've seen in years.
                                                            Only Robertson left or Ronnie's 1/20

Comment

No snooker expert but was surprised to see Ken at evens for Highest Break in Match market when I intuitively made him the better break builder of the 2.

So I looked up their respective stats on cuetracker.net (great site, wish all sports had such easily accessible stats banks).

And I found Ken over his career has made a century every 24.64 frames, while Angles McTrousers has only made one every 37.22 frames.
                                                              Same story in Season 2013-14. Ken one every 25.45 and McT one every 36.82.
                                                              Ken 325 career centuries v McT's 176 (both turned pro in 1990, so directly comparable)

Doherty also the higher ranked player, 28 to 35, so no more worries about his recent form than McT's. Seems clear to me Ken should be fav to make highest break here.

Both b€t365 & L@dbr0ke$ go evens KenDo highest break. I like it.

Comment

I lodged money into Boyle sports to play an ipo sat but the client was fucked so i lobbed it all on Robertson at 7s..he's the oppoaite side of the draw to Ronnie and seems to have a nice run in
                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                  No snooker expert but was surprised to see Ken at evens for Highest Break in Match market when I intuitively made him the better break builder of the 2.

So I looked up their respective stats on cuetracker.net (great site, wish all sports had such easily accessible stats banks).

And I found Ken over his career has made a century every 24.64 frames, while Angles McTrousers has only made one every 37.22 frames.
                                                                  Same story in Season 2013-14. Ken one every 25.45 and McT one every 36.82.
                                                                  Ken 325 career centuries v McT's 176 (both turned pro in 1990, so directly comparable)

Doherty also the higher ranked player, 28 to 35, so no more worries about his recent form than McT's. Seems clear to me Ken should be fav to make highest break here.

Both b€t365 & L@dbr0ke$ go evens KenDo highest break. I like it.
                                                                  The highest break in this whole match will be 70, if you can find a market on highest break take unders. Free money

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                    I lodged money into Boyle sports to play an ipo sat but the client was fucked so i lobbed it all on Robertson at 7s..he's the oppoaite side of the draw to Ronnie and seems to have a nice run in
                                                                    If you didn't back him each way then you might as well have backed me to win it. Ronnie is still printing it at 4/6

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                      If you didn't back him each way then you might as well have backed me to win it. Ronnie is still printing it at 4/6
                                                                      Yeah because he's a totally reliable character.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                        Yeah because he's a totally reliable character.
                                                                        Have you not been following snooker for the last 30ish months. It isn't the same Ronnie anymore.

Comment

The highest break in this whole match will be 70, if you can find a market on highest break take unders. Free money
                                                                          What would you set the highest break line at? I presume you are being tongue in cheek with 70.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                            What would you set the highest break line at? I presume you are being tongue in cheek with 70.
                                                                            You won't see many 70 breaks in this. But I'd assume the line would be 100.5 or there out in a best of 25. That's probably me being ignorant to the two lads but I would take the unders

Comment

I suppose I should have backed you. In fairness you can actually beat an eight years old Judd Trump over 1 frame

I just backed it incase Ronnie has a meltdown or a bad game and I dont have the money to back Ronnie to make decent profit
                                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Not watching snooker, so how is Ronnie playing? How did he lose the 3rd frame 63-0 with Perry getting a 57 break? Did he just not give a fk?

Comment

Have you not been following snooker for the last 30ish months. It isn't the same Ronnie anymore.
                                                                                  Have you? He didn't play for 12 of them. Totally fucked up individual.

Comment

Have you? He didn't play for 12 of them. Totally fucked up individual.
                                                                                    He didn't play because he didn't want to. Now he wants to. Also did you know he worked on his friends pig farm for free during his sabbatical

Comment

He didn't play because he didn't want to. Now he wants to. Also did you know he worked on his friends pig farm for free during his sabbatical
                                                                                      More importantly he started working with Steve Peters.

Comment

I have it on good authority that he didn't play because his estranged wife was getting a good % of his earnings so he stopped earning so as to renegotiate that deal. He's a completely fucked up individual who I couldn't trust at his current price, he was 6/1 last year.
                                                                                        Good luck if you've backed him, you're a braver man than me.

Comment

I have it on good authority that he didn't play because his estranged wife was getting a good % of his earnings so he stopped earning so as to renegotiate that deal. He's a completely fucked up individual who I couldn't trust at his current price, he was 6/1 last year.
                                                                                          Good luck if you've backed him, you're a braver man than me.
                                                                                          I'm not finished backing him yet either

Comment

Century in the 3rd frame from McManus, I clearly have no clue

Comment

S.Murphy value @ 16/1 in the weaker top half with Ronnie struggling against Joe Perry...
                                                                                              "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

3/1 Ronnie on the machine. Time to grab the liathroidi and steam in

Comment

Really? He has just played two absolutely awful shots and Perry is playing fantastic stuff.

Edit - Perry right on cue

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                    Really? He has just played two absolutely awful shots and Perry is playing fantastic stuff.

Edit - Perry right on cue

Opr
                                                                                                    Is estimate that Perry beats Ronnie exactly never from here. I may be blinkered by my wagers on Ronnie. In again now.

Comment

You may be right but Ronnie certainly hasn't looked like the machine we expected to see before the tournament.

Opr

Comment

Some match here between Doh and Mc Think they're actually bringing each other down.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Ken treating the Crucible to some of the worst snooker its ever seen. Highest break of 26 is shambolic considering the amount of chances he's had.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Unreal stuff alright, you wouldn't see it in a club.

Comment

Is estimate that Perry beats Ronnie exactly never from here. I may be blinkered by my wagers on Ronnie. In again now.
                                                                                                              enjoy that clearance much? I did and I've a tenner on Joe for tourney @ 130.0

Comment

What an absolute genius he is. Effortless century when the last few reds were in very tough positions.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Ronnie just talking on BBC about how Dr Peters was up before today's session which helped him massively. He looked a completely different player. Peters had wanted to come up before Thursday's session but Ronnie refused as he's also deeply involved with the Liverpool squad at the moment which he didn't want to take him away from. He said that was a mistake as he could have done with him on Thursday. Peters really is earning himself a name as a miracle worker within sport at the moment.

Opr

Comment

3/1 Ronnie on the machine. Time to grab the liathroidi and steam in
                                                                                                                    I assume we all bet like men and are now sitting on fancy prices about a 1.9 shot.

Also laying off is for girls and wimps.

Go in again, still value in the price

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      What an absolute genius he is. Effortless century when the last few reds were in very tough positions.
                                                                                                                      I wonder if we have ever seen him play at 100%, there has been sessions over the years where I thought so but is it possible he has more

Comment

I assume we all bet like men and are now sitting on fancy prices about a 1.9 shot.

Also laying off is for girls and wimps.

Go in again, still value in the price
                                                                                                                        This

Comment

Anyone have a link for the snooker please?

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X