• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help I think im really bad at poker

hi ive just started really committing serious money to my online poker game
    so far it has been a financial as ewell as emotional disastor for me
    im down over 700 euro in total and right now i know im a total fish
    im just looking for some sound advice on how to apprtoch online mtts
    I would be very grateful if an expierenced online player here could answer me some basic questions on online mtts
    for example is it better overall to play only good hands throughout the entire tournament or should you play more aggro early on as you can afford to and maybe p,lay more conservatvly later on
    secondly is it right to allow your stack to blind away while you wait for preminium hands or should you take a chance if folded around to you on co or button and ship with marginal hands like K10 or A6 ETC
    what range should you be calling a sb shove into your bb when its blind on blind - its just that i hate calling with Ace rag in that spot is that a major leak in my game.
    under what circumstances in an mtt does it become acceptable to take a 60:40 when you are probobly the 40
    similarly is it ever a good play to open shove 88 or similar pairs utg or will yopu likley be called by hands that crush you.

Differences between cash and mtts

Also it would be a great help if you could enumerate some of the key differences between cash poker and mtt poker
    I arrived at poker from a predominantly cash background but now I only play mtts
    I feel that a major flaw in my game is that I still have a cash game mentality when playing mtts
    Therefore I'd appreciate some good advice on how to adapt to mtts when you having been brought up so to speak in cash poker
    Is there really any difference and if so what are the key differences I need to focus upon
    I'm looking for feedback from all levels and opionons so please feel free to reply

Comment

I think you are great. Ignore the naysayers Terry.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Is this his 4th account or serious?

Its still pretty silly. Don't expect to be given answers. Do the work OR cop on and realise the game is a grim life/hobby.

Comment

Britney Spears is an anagram of presbyterians.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
            Britney Spears is an anagram of presbyterians.
            "My bum is in rag order from cock" is an anagram of "Gimmicky or absurd conformer", I think the OP is trying to tell us something.

Comment

'Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart' is an anagram of 'A famous German waltz god'

Comment

Poker questions

I really feel that im a really bad mtt poker player in terms of skills
                i cant bluff
                i play only preminium hands
                i avoid marginal hands even whe its blindvs blind
                i get married to top pair even with lousy kickers
                i always chronically short stacked in tournmants i rarely have a decent stack on the money
                i just dont know what is going wrong for me
                i dont know what makes a good poker player anyway
                can someone give some tips as to how to do well in tournies
                i really feel so bad right now and im losing money that i cant afford
                please help advice on mtt

Comment

quit.

Comment

no fuck off
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                    X