badugis stake thread for bohsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

badugis stake thread for bohsman

playing HU PLOs for bohsman at the moment from a 48.50 transfer.

starting again today with $49.30 on $3.20 HU plo games.

ill play a lot of these today and review tomorrow what sng games to run with that may get us a good return because these HUs wont do that in a week. well i might stick with them if for a few days and see if i can jump up to 6.50 HU then.
    Maybe from looking at the other stakees threads we'll figure out what games seem to be most profitable and what i figure would suit me best but til then ill run with the Hu plos anyway and see how they go.

Any updates?

Comment

ya sorry for no update bohs.
      the plan was to get 100 3.20s in 3 days for and hope to win at least 65 of them, that would be 320 played and 390 win for 65 wins.
      i eneded up just playing for myself the day of my last post sundaymill sats and played the sunday mill but the next day i got in a few of your games but stopped figuring it wouldnt get either of us much $ profit.

after my first 13 games i was up to 60.50 but went down hill then....
      after losing the last 4 in a row i stopped.
      i played 36 $3.20 games and only won 17.
      so 115.20 of buys ins and 102 in wins.
      down (13.20) from 48.50.

i have 35.30 left and stopped the HUs omaha. do you want i still go with some sort of 9 handed NLH sng plan of around the 8/9 buy ins?
      the 4.40 180 seaters maybe or 4.10 k/o singletables i was thinking

or TEN 3.40 10seater NLH sngs.... (15,9,6 payout) and thats the 34 dollar and 1.30 left over.
      but maybe the 180/90 seaters is the way to go to try n get a biggish return for you.
      Last edited by badugi; 09-02-11, 19:19.

Comment

Go for the 1 table SNGs, good luck.

Comment

playing a couple now.
          how i got the present of this guys stack i donno!

i called flop with double belly buster

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (10 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t1420)
          Button (t1420)
          Hero (SB) (t2440)
          BB (t1500)
          UTG (t1500)
          UTG+1 (t1500)
          UTG+2 (t1220)
          MP1 (t1500)
          MP2 (t1500)
          MP3 (t1000)

Hero's M: 81.33

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3, 4
          8 folds, Hero calls t10, BB checks

Flop: (t40) A, 5, 7 (2 players)
          Hero checks, BB bets t40, Hero calls t40

Turn: (t120) 2 (2 players)
          Hero checks, BB bets t120, Hero raises to t260, BB raises to t400, Hero raises to t740, BB raises to t1080, Hero raises to t1420, BB raises to t1440 (All-In), Hero calls t20

River: (t3000) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t3000

Results:
          Hero had 3, 4 (straight, five high).
          BB had 2, 9 (two pair, Aces and twos).
          Outcome: Hero won t3000

Comment

came 2nd in that one.
            a HU all in with around 10 bb with A9 vs his AQ

and a 1st in the other one, so a great start.

Comment

4played and 4 heads up made.
              2nd and 2nd this time

Comment

no really interesting hands i remember to post, but thought of this one, a bit of a tought decision but its it really...
                dont think i can shove pre here ever. just saw the flop for an ace or king.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (4 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t4015)
                Button (t2505)
                Hero (SB) (t4325)
                BB (t4155)

Hero's M: 14.42

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A
                UTG bets t800, 1 fold, Hero calls t700, BB calls t600

Flop: (t2400) J, 6, 2 (3 players)
                Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets t2000, Hero folds, BB calls t2000

Turn: (t6400) J (2 players)
                BB checks, UTG bets t1215 (All-In), BB calls t1215

River: (t8830) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t8830
                Main pot: t8830 between UTG and BB, won by UTG

Results:
                BB had 8, 10 (one pair, Jacks).
                UTG had Q, Q (two pair, Queens and Jacks).
                Outcome: UTG won t8830

Comment

Why are we not shoving pre?
                  Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                    he was solid, we just gotten 4 handed and still he never raised. then utg 800, only 2 hands maybe i beat aq aj.
                    ya i shove i can get him off anything up to 1010 but i was sure he was stronger.
                    the other players at the table i guess i should shove pre but not against the way he was playing. and saying i should shove against the others, the way i play i still nit" for a flop instead of racing with 4players left and 3 paid, knowing its easy to just steal these guys blinds now and when i get 3 handed.
                    but ya said id post it to see how many people see it and say its an auto shove pre. well i gave no player notes and dont have any software stats on him, but its situation specific i suppose you have to be seeing how he was playing.

Comment

+1
                      1100 chips in the pot, its a shove pre 100% of the time

only time i would fold this is if utg shoves allin and gets reshoved/called before it gets to me.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

played, 2 more, out in 7th and 8th.

the next one i ran jacks all in pre into Aces.

3 open now.

got owed here, but it was a cooler really

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (10 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG+1 (t1500)
                        UTG+2 (t1600)
                        MP1 (t1707)
                        MP2 (t1470)
                        MP3 (t1470)
                        CO (t1375)
                        Hero (Button) (t2381)
                        SB (t347)
                        BB (t1770)
                        UTG (t1380)

Hero's M: 52.91

Preflop: Hero is Button with 10, 2
                        2 folds, UTG+2 calls t30, 2 folds, MP3 bets t60, 1 fold, Hero calls t60, 1 fold, BB calls t30, UTG+2 calls t30

Flop: (t255) 2, 8, 2 (4 players)
                        BB checks, UTG+2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets t90, 2 folds, MP3 calls t90

Turn: (t435) 10 (2 players)
                        MP3 checks, Hero bets t180, MP3 calls t180

River: (t795) A (2 players)
                        MP3 bets t300, Hero raises to t2051 (All-In), MP3 calls t840 (All-In)

Total pot: t3075
                        Main pot: t3075 between MP3 and Hero, won by MP3

Results:
                        Hero had 10, 2 (full house, twos over tens).
                        MP3 had 8, 8 (full house, eights over twos).
                        Outcome: MP3 won t3075

Comment

fold pf!

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                            fold pf!
                            it was only minraised , i have button. gotta give texas dollys hand a flop 1TIME! just 60 to see if i hit big in position and be against 4 players so if i hit bit good chance i get paid. i hit big but it was a cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                              it was only minraised , i have button. gotta give texas dollys hand a flop 1TIME! just 60 to see if i hit big in position and be against 4 players so if i hit bit good chance i get paid. i hit big but it was a cooler.
                              How many times will you hit big and get paid by a worse hand though. Can imagine you do this a lot? That's a lot of chips lost over the course of 'x' amount of games

Comment

It's one of the easiest folds ever in a sng.

Comment

points taken. i could have afforded 60 from a stack at that stage it made no difference i was nicely ahead of everyone..like i said above just 1time thing see what the flop brings.
                                  how many times does a 282 flop get paid by a worse hand... a whole lot. perfect board to get paid with a hidden duecey.

last two games played now, got a 1st and 2nd
                                  Last edited by badugi; 10-02-11, 00:53.

Comment

how many times does a 282 flop get paid by a worse hand
                                    not my point, How many times will you

a) hit big

and

b) get paid

was what I was saying. Tis only advice

Comment

played 10 $3.40s

2nd $9 x 4. $36 1st x 2 . $30

profit $32.

Comment

played, 2 more, out in 7th and 8th.

the next one i ran jacks all in pre into Aces.

3 open now.

got owed here, but it was a cooler really

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (10 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG+1 (t1500)
                                        UTG+2 (t1600)
                                        MP1 (t1707)
                                        MP2 (t1470)
                                        MP3 (t1470)
                                        CO (t1375)
                                        Hero (Button) (t2381)
                                        SB (t347)
                                        BB (t1770)
                                        UTG (t1380)

Hero's M: 52.91

Preflop: Hero is Button with 10, 2
                                        2 folds, UTG+2 calls t30, 2 folds, MP3 bets t60, 1 fold, Hero calls t60, 1 fold, BB calls t30, UTG+2 calls t30

Flop: (t255) 2, 8, 2 (4 players)
                                        BB checks, UTG+2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets t90, 2 folds, MP3 calls t90

Turn: (t435) 10 (2 players)
                                        MP3 checks, Hero bets t180, MP3 calls t180

River: (t795) A (2 players)
                                        MP3 bets t300, Hero raises to t2051 (All-In), MP3 calls t840 (All-In)

Total pot: t3075
                                        Main pot: t3075 between MP3 and Hero, won by MP3

Results:
                                        Hero had 10, 2 (full house, twos over tens).
                                        MP3 had 8, 8 (full house, eights over twos).
                                        Outcome: MP3 won t3075

Comment

Don't think your getting it. The whole nature of sng play is not to gamble early , instead try best to maintain your stack for later stages. Calling here with 10 2 is simple very bad.

Comment

not my point, How many times will you

a) hit big

and

b) get paid

was what I was saying. Tis only advice
                                            ya point taken odds of hitting such a hidden big hand are so slim and getting someone else to actually have something to pay at the same time.
                                            plus playing that to hit big, looking for the flush id be getting myself into trouble i well know.
                                            i wouldnt play it as often as you think ram. Like i said 1time, since i could afford a risk early on, was chiplead by a nice bit and on button for a minraise call.

Comment

No offence badugi but no matter how you dress it up, that's a terrible call. Just let those shit hands go, button or no button.
                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

You should probably stop trying to convince yourself it's excusable. It really isn't and it's a huge leak. You should be playing ultra tight in these early doors, like has been said earlier. Learn from what others have said instead of trying to make up reasons for it being ok.

Comment

Originally posted by LTL View Post
                                                  Don't think your getting it. The whole nature of sng play is not to gamble early , instead try best to maintain your stack for later stages. Calling here with 10 2 is simple very bad.
                                                  i know i know.
                                                  i have colin moshman book here, but only got to page 20 and figured i knew all that already! haha i dont call minraises with 10-2 all the time. like i siad in previous post about getting into trouble with the flush.. im not a donk who goes...."ohhh sooted"

thanks for the feedback guys.
                                                  the AK hand was its hobbile to fold that?
                                                  but when you have such a strong read/feel for the player and he makes a big 3x raise UTG, then you know your up against 1010 at worst maybe, well any pair is a race and from the way he is playing he very most likely has ...top 10 hands two of them have me crushed and one is a chop, im racing and behind to any pair.
                                                  and like i said the 3 palyers left it was easy to just keep stealing the blinds for a while 4 handed and 3 handed, we all had 20+ BBs i think

Comment

For the amount of times you hit the flop, hit the flop and get paid it totally underweighs the fold.

Fold every time IMO
                                                    €5 free Daily Fantasy Sports bet. No deposit required

Comment

thanks for the feedback guys.
                                                      the AK hand was its hobbile to fold that?
                                                      but when you have such a strong read/feel for the player and he makes a big 3x raise UTG, then you know your up against 1010 at worst maybe, well any pair is a race and from the way he is playing he very most likely has ...top 10 hands two of them have me crushed and one is a chop, im racing and behind to any pair.
                                                      and like i said the 3 palyers left it was easy to just keep stealing the blinds for a while 4 handed and 3 handed, we all had 20+ BBs i think
                                                      Yes folding is the worst of 3 options with shoving being by far the best option. There's just no way you can assign such a narrow range to the utg open from only playing maybe 50 hands vs villian. Most of the time you pick up the 1000 chips that are already in the middle, other times your fliping for a big chip lead which in sng play is significant with payouts being 50/30/20%. Rarely are you drawing slim in this spot and with fold equity its pretty much always a shove.

Hope that helps in some way.

Comment

Yes folding is the worst of 3 options with shoving being by far the best option. There's just no way you can assign such a narrow range to the utg open from only playing maybe 50 hands vs villian. Most of the time you pick up the 1000 chips that are already in the middle, other times your fliping for a big chip lead which in sng play is significant with payouts being 50/30/20%. Rarely are you drawing slim in this spot and with fold equity its pretty much always a shove.

ya cheers. i practically always raise too.
                                                        but with bubble of getting in the money and knowing they were soft players i just thought better of racing against him, when i can out play those particular players the next hand...

Comment

By far the worst option is calling. It's pretty much an insta shove,but calling is so much worse than folding.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                            By far the worst option is calling. It's pretty much an insta shove,but calling is so much worse than folding.
                                                            i was going to add that to the end of my last post too, since my reason for not shoving was because i think i know i can outplay/steal away these particular players. i should have just folded instead of putting 20%my stack in.

Comment

i was going to add that to the end of my last post too, since my reason for not shoving was because i think i know i can outplay/steal away these particular players. i should have just folded instead of putting 20%my stack in.
                                                              Nope, you should have shoved!

Comment

ah give the guy a break, ive seen alot worse keep it up and run goot.

Comment

Better to highlight the leak and let him learn, nothing harsh or personal there.

Comment

was waiting for bohs to get back.
                                                                    should i ship back 60% of profit and stake money is it?
                                                                    that was $34 buy ins with a return of $66.
                                                                    thats a 100% ROI nearly considering the rake was over 10%. (or is that 200% i dono which people use?..should be 100% i think)

and i wanted criticism and thoughts on hands ya. only posted two that i knew were mistakes in strategy but i was happy playing bought tbh. i wouldve played them correctly like a robot had i been multitabling over5 tables.
                                                                    i have a copy of colin moshman and a copy of ryan fees 6 max strategy so i do know exactly how to go about playing SNGs. i have won the ipoker jackpot sngs before so i have plenty sng experience. just saying because i got the feeling that you guys who replied thought i was a complete noob for playing 10-2 and deciding not to shove the AK.

Comment

Criticism bit harsh maybe but we're all learning etc. What do you want to do, Ship back or play more?

Comment

ah ya, i want to hear the criticism and thoughts that why i poted the hands, didnt mean for last post to sound like im saying i know everything, just saying i know the game like.
                                                                        do you want that i run another 30 or more of the same game? and see how we are going then? it was a serious blessed good run start but i found the players very soft.

Comment

Yea, sounds good, Im in it for the longhaul.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                            Yea, sounds good, Im in it for the longhaul.
                                                                            well if im gonna play 50 more id like 50% profits?

Comment

#39
                                                                              Im way too generous but yea, ok.

Comment

#40
                                                                                should get a few in tonight.
                                                                                im just playing sunday mill sats for myself at the mo, will play your sngs after that

Comment

#41
                                                                                  didnt start yours yet..bit pissed off with my own games, played two shootouts and got HU for the sunday mil ticket in one and must have got him all in like 6 times and he finds pocket kings against my ace two of those times.
                                                                                  edit: played another of my own and KK beaten all in by QJ pre. kinda disheartened to play sngs for the night now after just missing out on my sunday mill ticket. i might start your games in a few hours time.
                                                                                  Last edited by badugi; 13-02-11, 20:53.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    right i just played 7 in the hour there.
                                                                                    out of 4 them ran well in last 3. for a 1st and 2nd and a 3rd

these are two of the exit hands from the first 4 that i didnt cash in.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t615)
                                                                                    UTG+1 (t1920)
                                                                                    MP1 (t2045)
                                                                                    MP2 (t2850)
                                                                                    Hero (MP3) (t998)
                                                                                    CO (t2480)
                                                                                    Button (t1282)
                                                                                    SB (t1560)
                                                                                    BB (t1250)

Hero's M: 6.65

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K
                                                                                    4 folds, Hero bets t400, 2 folds, SB calls t350, 1 fold

Flop: (t900) J, A, 8 (2 players)
                                                                                    SB checks, Hero bets t100, SB raises to t1160 (All-In), Hero calls t498 (All-In)

Turn: (t2096) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t2096) 3 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t2096
                                                                                    Main pot: t2096 between Hero and SB, won by SB

Results:
                                                                                    SB had 6, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                    Hero had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                    Outcome: SB won t2096

he made himself all in pre really calling with a10 and got lucky.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t1290)
                                                                                    UTG (t1435)
                                                                                    UTG+1 (t1590)
                                                                                    MP1 (t805)
                                                                                    MP2 (t2735)
                                                                                    CO (t1175)
                                                                                    Button (t3845)
                                                                                    Hero (SB) (t2125)

Hero's M: 14.17

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
                                                                                    2 folds, MP1 calls t100, MP2 calls t100, 1 fold, Button bets t300, Hero raises to t1200, 3 folds, Button calls t900

Flop: (t2700) A, Q, 10 (2 players)
                                                                                    Hero bets t925 (All-In), Button calls t925

Turn: (t4550) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t4550) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t4550
                                                                                    Main pot: t4550 between Button and Hero, won by Button

Results:
                                                                                    Button had 10, A (two pair, Aces and tens).
                                                                                    Hero had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                    Outcome: Button won t4550
                                                                                    Last edited by badugi; 14-02-11, 00:20.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      just had a misclick call so gone from one there

Comment

#44
                                                                                        i think i played 23 last night thas $78.20 buys ins
                                                                                        and made $75 back with three 1st and two 2nds and 3rds. i think thats correct off my head anyway, just below break even which is a pity, ill get in the remaining 27 in tonight if i can and hopefully be up over $20.

two of my games last night were lost mainly because i misclicked calls of 3/4s and 2/3s my stack pre! i was using tiled multi 6 tabling and the screen was hurting my eyes, so i called the 2/3 of my stack pre thinking i was flatting!wtf! i need glasses for reading and must get them soon.
                                                                                        and the other time was a simple misclick not even meaning to click anything coming back from the browser to my tables!
                                                                                        so tonight ill stick to the 4 full size tables on the 19" monitor

Comment

#45
                                                                                          ya i can only play 5 comfortably, would like to play 9 but im blind! attached image is how i play,tiled gets too small for me without glasses!

this was the first HU hand of the last one, first hand open shove the 5s. tard call by him with j9!
                                                                                          PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 200/400 Blinds 25 Ante (2 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) (t4840)
                                                                                          SB (t10160)

Hero's M: 7.45

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5, 5
                                                                                          SB calls t200, Hero bets t4815 (All-In), SB calls t4415

Flop: (t9680) 2, 7, 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t9680) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t9680) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t9680

apart from the shit river there those 5 went well. 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 7th
                                                                                          Attached Files
                                                                                          Last edited by badugi; 14-02-11, 20:07.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            i had this hand saved to paste! maybe at the time i thought i played it wrong, should i 4 bet pre all the time?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t1390)
                                                                                            CO (t4963)
                                                                                            Button (t1645)
                                                                                            Hero (SB) (t1310)
                                                                                            BB (t1260)
                                                                                            UTG (t1252)
                                                                                            UTG+1 (t1540)
                                                                                            MP1 (t1640)

Hero's M: 17.47

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8, 8
                                                                                            2 folds, MP1 bets t150, 3 folds, Hero calls t125, 1 fold

Flop: (t350) 4, Q, Q (2 players)
                                                                                            Hero checks, MP1 bets t250, Hero raises to t1160 (All-In), MP1 calls t910

Turn: (t2670) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t2670) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2670

Results:
                                                                                            Hero had 8, 8 (two pair, Queens and eights).
                                                                                            MP1 had K, A (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                            Outcome: Hero won t2670

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Despite having great eyesight I couldn't do the whole tiling small tables, in SNGs I go with one stack of 10 full sized tables, in cash Im trying out tiling 6 full sized tables with plenty of overlap.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

#48
                                                                                                i played 33 tonight so i went past the 50 games altogeter, hope thats not bad! you said in for the long run!?
                                                                                                1st in FOUR 2nd in FOUR 3rd in TWO. for $108 return
                                                                                                but i put in 112.20 so thats
                                                                                                (4.20) down

I came 4th in a good few too so close to making money there.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Whats the tank at?

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    well i think its... 66 - 4.20 tonight and -3.20 from last night.
                                                                                                    so should be 58.60 is that right? (i deposited myself at the weekend for sun mill sats so i dont have that separate.)

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Ok, play till you hit $130 or bust if you want just try to keep better track.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                        Ok, play till you hit $130 or bust if you want just try to keep better track.
                                                                                                        ya thats correct figure up from $34 ten buy ins. its all on the thread here anyway.
                                                                                                        but theres a dollar.something onto that figure also because i started the $34 buy in with 1.xx left over. its there earlier in the thread, ill have it correct tomorrow

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          i didnt play any poker since i posted.
                                                                                                          worst hangover ever yesterday. still wrecked today so not going to play. Ill get a good few games in tomorrow night.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            getting my game on tonight.
                                                                                                            sorry for lack of games this week

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              i was gonna just call the river 400 but said no fking way did he suck out the gutshot figured 2 pair,

PokerStars Game #57951385197: Tournament #366646171, $3.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2011/02/19 23:46:49 WET [2011/02/19 18:46:49 ET]
                                                                                                              Table '366646171 1' 10-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                              Seat 1: Big_Stino (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              Seat 2: oshow1125 (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              Seat 3: SOULDEATH23 (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              Seat 4: 1795brony (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              Seat 5: firewire85 (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              Seat 6: oggim (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              Seat 7: flingo (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              Seat 8: BakedIsGabe (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              Seat 9: IizCharity (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              Seat 10: jajbo (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                              oshow1125: posts small blind 10
                                                                                                              SOULDEATH23: posts big blind 20
                                                                                                              *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                              Dealt to firewire85 [Kd Kc]
                                                                                                              1795brony: calls 20
                                                                                                              firewire85: raises 40 to 60
                                                                                                              oggim: folds
                                                                                                              flingo: folds
                                                                                                              BakedIsGabe: folds
                                                                                                              IizCharity: folds
                                                                                                              jajbo: folds
                                                                                                              Big_Stino: folds
                                                                                                              oshow1125: folds
                                                                                                              SOULDEATH23: calls 40
                                                                                                              1795brony: calls 40
                                                                                                              *** FLOP *** [Qs 5h Kh]
                                                                                                              SOULDEATH23: checks
                                                                                                              1795brony: checks
                                                                                                              firewire85: bets 20
                                                                                                              SOULDEATH23: calls 20
                                                                                                              *** TURN *** [Qs 5h Kh] [4d]
                                                                                                              firewire85: bets 120
                                                                                                              SOULDEATH23: calls 120
                                                                                                              1795brony: folds
                                                                                                              *** RIVER *** [Qs 5h Kh 4d] [Tc]
                                                                                                              SOULDEATH23: bets 400
                                                                                                              firewire85: raises 900 to 1300 and is all-in
                                                                                                              SOULDEATH23: calls 900 and is all-in
                                                                                                              *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                              firewire85: shows [Kd Kc] (three of a kind, Kings)
                                                                                                              SOULDEATH23: shows [Jd Ac] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
                                                                                                              SOULDEATH23 collected 3090 from pot
                                                                                                              firewire85 finished the tournament in 10th place
                                                                                                              *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                              Total pot 3090 | Rake 0
                                                                                                              Board [Qs 5h Kh 4d Tc]
                                                                                                              Seat 1: Big_Stino (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                              Seat 2: oshow1125 (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                              Seat 3: SOULDEATH23 (big blind) showed [Jd Ac] and won (3090) with a straight, Ten to Ace
                                                                                                              Seat 4: 1795brony folded on the Turn
                                                                                                              Seat 5: firewire85 showed [Kd Kc] and lost with three of a kind, Kings
                                                                                                              Seat 6: oggim folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                              Seat 7: flingo folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                              Seat 8: BakedIsGabe folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                              Seat 9: IizCharity folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                              Seat 10: jajbo folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                i was gonna just call the river 400 but said no fking way did he suck out the gutshot figured 2 pair,

PokerStars Game #57951385197: Tournament #366646171, $3.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2011/02/19 23:46:49 WET [2011/02/19 18:46:49 ET]
                                                                                                                Table '366646171 1' 10-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                                Seat 1: Big_Stino (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 2: oshow1125 (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 3: SOULDEATH23 (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 4: 1795brony (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 5: firewire85 (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 6: oggim (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 7: flingo (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 8: BakedIsGabe (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 9: IizCharity (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                Seat 10: jajbo (1500 in chips)
                                                                                                                oshow1125: posts small blind 10
                                                                                                                SOULDEATH23: posts big blind 20
                                                                                                                *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                                Dealt to firewire85 [Kd Kc]
                                                                                                                firewire85: raises 40 to 60
                                                                                                                oggim: folds
                                                                                                                flingo: folds
                                                                                                                BakedIsGabe: folds
                                                                                                                IizCharity: folds
                                                                                                                jajbo: folds
                                                                                                                Big_Stino: folds
                                                                                                                oshow1125: folds
                                                                                                                SOULDEATH23: calls 40
                                                                                                                1795brony: calls 40
                                                                                                                *** FLOP *** [Qs 5h Kh]
                                                                                                                firewire85: bets 20
                                                                                                                SOULDEATH23: calls 20
                                                                                                                *** TURN *** [Qs 5h Kh] [4d]
                                                                                                                firewire85: bets 120
                                                                                                                SOULDEATH23: calls 120
                                                                                                                1795brony: folds
                                                                                                                *** RIVER *** [Qs 5h Kh 4d] [Tc]
                                                                                                                SOULDEATH23: bets 400
                                                                                                                firewire85: raises 900 to 1300 and is all-in
                                                                                                                SOULDEATH23: calls 900 and is all-in
                                                                                                                *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                                firewire85: shows [Kd Kc] (three of a kind, Kings)
                                                                                                                SOULDEATH23: shows [Jd Ac] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
                                                                                                                SOULDEATH23 collected 3090 from pot
                                                                                                                firewire85 finished the tournament in 10th place
                                                                                                                *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                                Total pot 3090 | Rake 0
                                                                                                                Board [Qs 5h Kh 4d Tc]
                                                                                                                Seat 1: Big_Stino (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                Seat 2: oshow1125 (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                                Seat 3: SOULDEATH23 (big blind) showed [Jd Ac] and won (3090) with a straight, Ten to Ace
                                                                                                                Seat 4: 1795brony folded on the Turn
                                                                                                                Seat 5: firewire85 showed [Kd Kc] and lost with three of a kind, Kings
                                                                                                                Seat 6: oggim folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                Seat 7: flingo folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                Seat 8: BakedIsGabe folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                Seat 9: IizCharity folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                Seat 10: jajbo folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                Bet a little more pre after the limper.

Your bet on the flop and the turn are awful, you might have well been checking.
                                                                                                                You let him get there on the cheap,after playing the hand this way you should just be flat calling the river but you should really have had your stack in long before this.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  ya the flop was very stupid, just hopeing for a raise, just to confuse them when i make a big turn bet(which i never made lol) but basically stupid giving free cards for straight, just wanted to keep them in the hand, sure i have them crushed with anything if the 9 or ace or and broadway card comes i just call bets(again i didnt just call in the end i figure its more likey he has 2pair in the BB)
                                                                                                                  the turn bet should have been 200 into the 240 pot.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by badugi; 20-02-11, 00:41.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    That flop bet is disgraceful. Turn bet is a little shameful too.

You should be betting more on every street.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      ya i couldve played it better by betting 3/4 on flop,was no point it me just betting 20 on the flop rediculious i know. should just bet a bit more on flop and again a less than 3/4 bet on turn i think for value or maybe nearer to full would be better on turn with the j10 being very possible calling me. get it over with take down the pot, its too early to be getting tricky slowplaying.

anyway.... i played like 25 that night, ill put the results up with the next lot of 30 or so that i get in later.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        not doing well with only 4 cashs in last 20 games (two 1st)

so it was58.60 + that 1.30 i had left over. so we were at 59.90

i only played 20 games on the 19th and sunday.

cashed two 1st and one 2nd and a 3rd finish also. that was $68 buy ins and only 45 return, so minus 23

bankroll at 36.90.

going to start playing now. will post a screenshot of my sharkscope sng count "games played" before i start this session.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X