Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gogo Thomas eile

Comment

Too many beasts to keep at bay for Tiger this week I think.

Comment

Need Koepka to tighten to make it interesting. He finished the front 9 in great shape though.

Comment

Direct golf link - Seems to be virus free and ad-free.
          With FirstOne TV you receive over 1.000 TV-Channels from more than 45 countries over the Internet on all your devices.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
            Well done GaryT. Remember him from boards. Is he living in the far east these days?. Hopefully he can convert it in the big one.
            He's been living here the last couple years.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

When are they going to take that putter from Scott? Sour taste anytime I see him anywhere near the top of the leaderboard.

Comment

Class. Might have a say yet.

Comment

That coverage is unwatchable.
                  Merica LOL
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    When are they going to take that putter from Scott? Sour taste anytime I see him anywhere near the top of the leaderboard.
                    The putter isn't banned, anchoring it to the body is. He hasn't used it for two years up to a few weeks ago when it reappeared in his bag with a new way of stroking it.

Comment

Spectacular watching this
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        He's been living here the last couple years.
                        I "think" he is some sort of full time racing driver?

Comment

At least it's not Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            That coverage is unwatchable.
                            Merica LOL
                            The coverage on Eleven Sports was actually great I hate to admit.

Still a disaster not having it on tele though.

Comment

Getting a coffee this morning. Woman at coffee shop getting pissed off with people requesting the basics of her job from her. She was only on the till other guy making the drinks.
                              Anyway poor tourist orders a latte.
                              Tourist: "can I get some chocolate sprinkles on that"

Woman butts in on man giving tourist coffee. "Ya, but ya should have ordered a cappuccino if ya wanted sprinkles"

"But I wanted a latte"

"Ehhh a cappuccino IS a latte with chocolate sprinkles"
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                Getting a coffee this morning. Woman at coffee shop getting pissed off with people requesting the basics of her job from her. She was only on the till other guy making the drinks.

Woman butts in on man giving tourist coffee. "Ya, but ya should have ordered a cappuccino if ya wanted sprinkles"

"But I wanted a latte"

That's not even accurate ffs!

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Yep, this is the same Wayne Rooney spotted wandering aimlessly around OldTrafford and Goodison for the last 4 seasons.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Big collision by the captain.

Comment

Full version

Subscribe to our channel for more soccer content: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=MLSD.C. United captain Wayne Rooney makes a long run an...

Comment

"But I wanted a latte"

I thought there was way more milk in a latte

Comment

Love the sneaky trip by the eventual goalscorer just as the ball is cleared down the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                              That's not even accurate ffs!
                                              I know haha, she didn't look like the type who wanted to be informed that but I was so tempted to stick my nose up high and go "excuse me but I used to be a barista..."
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                I thought there was way more milk in a latte
                                                More milk less foam
                                                airport, lol

Comment

"But I wanted a latte"

Sounds like the perfect employee for Coffee or GTFO
                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Does anyone know any Spanish teachers willing to give one on one lessons in Dublin?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                        What's with the not-secure notice on IPB? https://photos.app.goo.gl/33D2JwLp8wyEyHkb9

put https:// before www.

I'll have to slap dom's wrists
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

What's with the not-secure notice on IPB? https://photos.app.goo.gl/33D2JwLp8wyEyHkb9
                                                          Get this https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...npmejbdp?hl=en
                                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 13-08-18, 15:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                            the htaccess file will be rewritten to force traffic to https

edit: whoops

Comment

What a week!!

Am over the moon here. Last week played in event in the local poker festival, the hyper turbo, and finished 6th for a cool 5k.

Tonight on a whim decided, because bored with work, to play in the local weekly turbo competition. Took it down for 6k, to be the last one standing from a field of 106.

On the 13th also
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                put https:// before www.

I'll have to slap dom's wrists
                                                                Slap your own wrists! I followed your seemingly shoddy instructions to the letter.

Comment

Not to worry lads, I'll fix both of ye're shoddy workmanship later

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                    Not to worry lads, I'll fix both of ye're shoddy workmanship later
                                                                    Never fear!

Comment

Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart died today, aged 63. Only Bret Hart left from the New Hart Foundation. Hard to believe that the rest have been dead a total of 56 years between them.

Was just looking at some of the wrestlers who died in the past 5 years, and these are some of the more popular ones from my time back when wrestling was fun.

Nikoli Volkoff
                                                                      Bobby Heenan
                                                                      George the Animal Steele
                                                                      Jimmy Snuka
                                                                      MrFugi
                                                                      Chyna
                                                                      Paul Bearer
                                                                      Roddy Piper
                                                                      Dusty Rhodes
                                                                      Ultimate Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart died today, aged 63. Only Bret Hart left from the New Hart Foundation. Hard to believe that the rest have been dead a total of 56 years between them.

Was just looking at some of the wrestlers who died in the past 5 years, and these are some of the more popular ones from my time back when wrestling was fun.

Nikoli Volkoff
                                                                        Bobby Heenan
                                                                        George the Animal Steele
                                                                        Jimmy Snuka
                                                                        MrFugi
                                                                        Chyna
                                                                        Paul Bearer
                                                                        Roddy Piper
                                                                        Dusty Rhodes
                                                                        Ultimate Warrior

He was asking for it imo

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Nikoli Volkoff
                                                                          Bobby Heenan
                                                                          George the Animal Steele
                                                                          Jimmy Snuka
                                                                          MrFugi
                                                                          Chyna
                                                                          Paul Bearer
                                                                          Roddy Piper
                                                                          Dusty Rhodes
                                                                          Ultimate Warrior

Don't forget the Undertaker, he's been dead for 15 years or so now

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            Yep, this is the same Wayne Rooney spotted wandering aimlessly around OldTrafford and Goodison for the last 4 seasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBSrKMfz33w

Man was only top scorer for a struggling Everton side while mainly playing in midfield.

Not sure why people love to hate Rooney, always here English fans going on that he just didnt fulfill his potential. Top Goalscorer of all time ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                              Man was only top scorer for a struggling Everton side while mainly playing in midfield.

Not sure why people love to hate Rooney, always here English fans going on that he just didnt fulfill his potential. Top Goalscorer of all time ffs.
                                                                              9 or 10 goals to be top scorer last season I'd reckon, and very loaded towards August <-> October after which he was downright terrible.
                                                                              Strange season really, probably an interesting chapter in the next version of his autobiography as there must have been stuff happening in the background.

Comment

Tesla thread on 2p2 a good read

heltok, Baidu Google Tesla ... Who cares? Major car manufacturers will have a big advantage with being able to silo their technology to their vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                  Looking forward to this.

Watch the official trailer for true story heist thriller “American Animals” starring Evan Peters, Barry Keoghan, Blake Jenner, Jared Abrahamson, Udo Kier, an...

Opr
                                                                                  This is about in the usual places. 'Upgrade' too which looks pretty decent.

Opr

Comment

...

Comment

Top top top recommending on Pont Aven Raoul. Gem of a place.
                                                                                      As reward, I will take myself and Mrs Duke III to One Pico for dinner.
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

Haven't been following the Ben Stokes trial but this was very interesting document to come out of it.
                                                                                          Do Irish juries get similar help ?

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bless your eyesight Strewelly

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Ha, stealing that

Comment

Better Call Saul seems to be pushing Gus Fring and his crownies crime dealings storyline hard in the latest season. Only problem is we know they all live as they appear in Breaking Bad obv, so there's zero tension involved which makes it a bit shit.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  As reward, I will take myself and Mrs Duke III to One Pico for dinner.
                                                                                                  Very solid indeed. Just one notch below Chapter One imo.

The sommelier is nice enough, like probing an uncooperative witness to get any initial info out of him but once he gets into his stride, he's good value.
                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                    Better Call Saul seems to be pushing Gus Fring and his crownies crime dealings storyline hard in the latest season. Only problem is we know they all live as they appear in Breaking Bad obv, so there's zero tension involved which makes it a bit shit.
                                                                                                    ...Literally just started this show this morning...3 episodes in, seems decent...Only other show atm is POWER- Its the 1st time I've watched it week by week instead of binge watch, finding it hard to get into...

Comment

Been 5 yrs+ since i was in One Pico. Can honestly say never saw a mention of them in any media in that time frame until someone on here popped up recently mentioning a visit.
                                                                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

...

Comment

/opens menu...St. Tola's goats cheese. The 90's called guys.

In other news my poor uncle died there of a heart attack at 61, found out jogging, was going to do the Berlin marathon this year and was always organising those park runs. Poor family, loads of great kids that are young enough.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Tara.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

This is a pretty good read

Comment

In other news my poor uncle died there of a heart attack at 61, found out jogging, was going to do the Berlin marathon this year and was always organising those park runs. Poor family, loads of great kids that are young enough.
                                                                                                                Sorry to hear that Tara. That's terrible stuff

Comment

That is sad news Tara. Far to young

Comment

Elbows check in with your TR of Adare, Lahinch, Doonbeg.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 15-08-18, 07:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                      Elbows check in with your TR of Adare, Lahinch, Doonbeg.
                                                                                                                      It was great. Will post a TR later
                                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Getting some awful big words in this Superintelligence book. Today's one being 'propaedeutic' (serving as a preliminary instruction or as an introduction to further study). Feels like being back in school having to look up words in a dictionary!
                                                                                                                        I was amazed by the amount of footnotes while also having my phone on hand to google words. I downloaded a wordaday app after reading it, feeling my vocabulary needed some work.
                                                                                                                        I was listening to podcast with Stuart Russell this morning and he quoted Turing & Weiner who both envisaged the issues around the potential risk of developing General Intelligence.
                                                                                                                        It must be interesting be involved in, that UL MSc is oversubscribed now so clearly quite a few people jumping onboard the idea.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X