Irish Poker Boards
Irish Open 2020
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-12-18, 15:28   #21
JP Poker
Member
 
JP Poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 4,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by missedtheflop View Post
i fully understand jp its their baby but i thought the 25c/50c 11e feeders last december and this spring was a very player friendly way to qualify to online/live day 1
This is something I have no control over.

There has been no direct satellites to any partypokerLive event for the past 5/6 months across the World.

I'm sure the same or very similar 25/50c feeders can be found to PPL$$$.
JP Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-18, 15:57   #22
missedtheflop
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Poker View Post
This is something I have no control over.

There has been no direct satellites to any partypokerLive event for the past 5/6 months across the World.

I'm sure the same or very similar 25/50c feeders can be found to PPL$$$.
i know you have no say in this jp but many rec players just like a target event to aim for like the irish open or the 500k last easter best of luck with all events
missedtheflop is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 18-12-18, 19:54   #23
mohican22
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by missedtheflop View Post
i know you have no say in this jp but many rec players just like a target event to aim for like the irish open or the 500k last easter best of luck with all events
Totally agree and this has been fed back to partypoker they know it themselves but between the DMC's in Party and DTD it won't be changing it seems
mohican22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-18, 20:19   #24
missedtheflop
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohican22 View Post
Totally agree and this has been fed back to partypoker they know it themselves but between the DMC's in Party and DTD it won't be changing it seems
party shooting themselves in the foot with this rigid system if the know they are wrong its never too late to make a u turn sure brexit not even happening nowD
missedtheflop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-19, 15:14   #25
MayoPokerTour
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Co Mayo
Posts: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Poker View Post
Exciting News


I am pleased to announce that we will be visiting the Eglington Casino, Galway and the Village Green Card Club, Dublin both twice during the year with a 25,000 Mini Grand Prix.

The first stop in the Village Green Card Club will be 1st-4th February and the first stop in the Eglington Casino in mid May.

We are also in talks with the Radisson Hotel, Athlone for suitable dates later in the year.

DateTournament VenueBuy-in Guarantee
3rd-6th JanuaryGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
25th Jan, 1st-3rd FebruaryMini Grand Prix DublinVillage Green Card Club12025,000
7th-10th MarchGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
5th-7th AprilMini Grand Prix CorkMacau Casino12025,000
Mid MayMini Grand Prix GalwayEglington Casino12025,000
20th-23rdJuneGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
JulyTBC TBC TBC TBC
15th-18th AugustGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
23rd-29th SeptemberIrish Poker MastersCity West Hotel 1,150500,000
OctoberTBC TBC TBC TBC
NovemberTBC TBC TBC TBC
Early DecemberMini Grand Prix CorkMacau Casino12025,000
Is Galway still going ahead?
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry 20. Re-entry 20.
MayoPokerTour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-19, 09:15   #26
Sagittarius
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Poker View Post
Exciting News


I am pleased to announce that we will be visiting the Eglington Casino, Galway and the Village Green Card Club, Dublin both twice during the year with a 25,000 Mini Grand Prix.

The first stop in the Village Green Card Club will be 1st-4th February and the first stop in the Eglington Casino in mid May.

We are also in talks with the Radisson Hotel, Athlone for suitable dates later in the year.

DateTournament VenueBuy-in Guarantee
3rd-6th JanuaryGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
25th Jan, 1st-3rd FebruaryMini Grand Prix DublinVillage Green Card Club12025,000
7th-10th MarchGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
5th-7th AprilMini Grand Prix CorkMacau Casino12025,000
Mid MayMini Grand Prix GalwayEglington Casino12025,000
20th-23rdJuneGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
JulyTBC TBC TBC TBC
15th-18th AugustGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
23rd-29th SeptemberIrish Poker MastersCity West Hotel 1,150500,000
OctoberTBC TBC TBC TBC
NovemberTBC TBC TBC TBC
Early DecemberMini Grand Prix CorkMacau Casino12025,000
Cork next weekend? Whats the schedule for it?
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-19, 12:51   #27
JP Poker
Member
 
JP Poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 4,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
Is Galway still going ahead?
Galway is going ahead.

Here's the details...

Each player allowed one rebuy per flight
Day 1A Friday May 10th 7pm The Eglinton
Day 1B Sunday May 12th Party Poker Online
Day 1C Wednesday May 15th Party Poker Online
Day 1D Friday May 17th 7pm The Eglinton
Day 1E Saturday May 18th 2pm The Eglinton
Day 1F Saturday May 18th 8pm The Eglinton
Day 2 Sunday May19th 2pm The Eglinton

Qualifiers for Day 2 guaranteed 200 payout
15% of Day 1 fields qualify for Day 2
Online Day 1s end at end of level 20

I'll post a full thread on it shortly, just started set-up in City West for the Viking invasion
__________________
10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, 270 Freezeout
1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April
JP Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 01-04-19, 12:52   #28
JP Poker
Member
 
JP Poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 4,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Cork next weekend? Whats the schedule for it?
Unfortunately this event has been cancelled.
__________________
10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, 270 Freezeout
1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April
JP Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-19, 13:31   #29
JP Poker
Member
 
JP Poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 4,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Poker View Post
Exciting News


I am pleased to announce that we will be visiting the Eglington Casino, Galway and the Village Green Card Club, Dublin both twice during the year with a 25,000 Mini Grand Prix.

The first stop in the Village Green Card Club will be 1st-4th February and the first stop in the Eglington Casino in mid May.

We are also in talks with the Radisson Hotel, Athlone for suitable dates later in the year.

DateTournament VenueBuy-in Guarantee
3rd-6th JanuaryGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
25th Jan, 1st-3rd FebruaryMini Grand Prix DublinVillage Green Card Club12025,000
7th-10th MarchGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
5th-7th AprilMini Grand Prix CorkMacau Casino12025,000
Mid MayMini Grand Prix GalwayEglington Casino12025,000
20th-23rdJuneGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
JulyTBC TBC TBC TBC
15th-18th AugustGrand Prix DublinGreen Isle Hotel120100,000
23rd-29th SeptemberIrish Poker MastersCity West Hotel 1,150500,000
OctoberTBC TBC TBC TBC
NovemberTBC TBC TBC TBC
Early DecemberMini Grand Prix CorkMacau Casino12025,000

Update on the tour.

The following stops dates have been changed
Irish Poker Masters - 500,000 GTD
Moved from September in City West Hotel
to
27th November - 1st December in Green Isle Hotel

New Stop
Mini GP Dublin - 25,000
14th-23rd June
Village Green Card Club


The following stops have been Cancelled
Mini GP Cork - April & December
GP Dublin - June
__________________
10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, 270 Freezeout
1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April
JP Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-19, 19:40   #30
JP Poker
Member
 
JP Poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 4,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Poker View Post
Galway is going ahead.

Here's the details...

Each player allowed one rebuy per flight
Day 1A Friday May 10th 7pm The Eglinton
Day 1B Sunday May 12th Party Poker Online
Day 1C Wednesday May 15th Party Poker Online
Day 1D Friday May 17th 7pm The Eglinton
Day 1E Saturday May 18th 2pm The Eglinton
Day 1F Saturday May 18th 8pm The Eglinton
Day 2 Sunday May19th 2pm The Eglinton

Qualifiers for Day 2 guaranteed 200 payout
15% of Day 1 fields qualify for Day 2
Online Day 1s end at end of level 20

I'll post a full thread on it shortly, just started set-up in City West for the Viking invasion
We received a call yesterday after I posted this.

Northern Poker have a game on the same dates as above in the Green Isle so we have moved to the weekend before this.

I'm waiting on confirmation from the Eglinton if all the Day 1's (live and online) will be exactly 1 week before.
__________________
10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, 270 Freezeout
1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April
JP Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-19, 19:55   #31
RossiesAbu
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Poker View Post
We received a call yesterday after I posted this.

Northern Poker have a game on the same dates as above in the Green Isle so we have moved to the weekend before this.

I'm waiting on confirmation from the Eglinton if all the Day 1's (live and online) will be exactly 1 week before.
You had this posted and advertised before Northern poker promoted their game
RossiesAbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-19, 07:19   #32
*PocketRockets*
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 435
Think Larry has a game the week before, can imagine that will cause big problems with numbers.
*PocketRockets* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19, 21:41   #33
underachievement
Member
 
underachievement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Poker View Post
Update on the tour.

The following stops dates have been changed
Irish Poker Masters - 500,000 GTD
Moved from September in City West Hotel
to
27th November - 1st December in Green Isle Hotel

New Stop
Mini GP Dublin - 25,000
14th-23rd June
Village Green Card Club


The following stops have been Cancelled
Mini GP Cork - April & December
GP Dublin - June
Hi JP, has the grand prix tour been finalised re dates and has a date been locked in for the Irish Masters with clashes etc. Cheers
underachievement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-19, 21:56   #34
1foryou3forme
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by underachievement View Post
Hi JP, has the grand prix tour been finalised re dates and has a date been locked in for the Irish Masters with clashes etc. Cheers
I would like to know if the dates are locked in for the masters also...must book rooms if so
1foryou3forme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-19, 04:26   #35
JP Poker
Member
 
JP Poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 4,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1foryou3forme View Post
I would like to know if the dates are locked in for the masters also...must book rooms if so
Hi

Unfortunately the Irish Poker Masters has been postponed for this year due to a number of event clashes.

We are currently working on 2020 dates.
__________________
10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, 270 Freezeout
1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April
JP Poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 00:29.