No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2015 tipping competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too late ? if not pm details . Good owl raoul for organising .

easy money for ye, ain't had a winner since Dawn run

Comment

I'm in now - monies transferred this evening. Taking the week off work, so plenty of study time!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
        too late ? if not pm details . Good owl raoul for organising .

easy money for ye, ain't had a winner since Dawn run
        Sent to yourself and SatNav
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Sent to yourself and SatNav
          TY Elstuntduke.
          by the miracle of moddurn technalogic, this is now transferred on the interweb.. I'm BOI so it should be with you by the time my 1st horse plunges to his death from a very small height. . I have a record of backing horses that die (to make sure I don't win). Keep an eye on this, I am the equine equivalent to the Angel of Death. Anyhoo I'm also a degen of sorts so enjoy my 50 quids

Comment

by the miracle of moddurn technalogic, this is now transferred on the interweb..
            Like my own granmother if she heard of the like she would turn in her grave. Where would you hear of the likes.
            I have a record of backing horses that die (to make sure I don't win). Keep an eye on this, I am the equine equivalent to the Angel of Death.
            This has been proven in the past but you are the virtual horse/dogs maestro if memory serves.
            Anyhoo I'm also a degen of sorts so enjoy my 50 quids
            Quit with the faux defeatism, you plan to brain us the same way as everyone does!.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

This has been proven in the past but you are the virtual horse/dogs maestro if memory serves.
              The virtual horses cannot be shot behind a death frame and the dogs look to be kept in pristine condition. I did have one mad scoop all right. If my horses stay upright you guys are toast (with crispy fried eggs )

Comment

Can't wait for Tuesday.

SPOILER
                Southwell and Wolverhampton on the same day

Comment

Do picks go in here or will you be setting up a new thread?

Stupid work in the way 2mrw so will need to post picks tonight. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    Do picks go in here or will you be setting up a new thread?

Stupid work in the way 2mrw so will need to post picks tonight. Sigh.
                    In here please. I will post on this topic later.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      My Day 1 Bets

SPOILER
                      ha, il give them to you tomorrow
                      Got them off the podcast . Great listen, I guess your off Ruby's Christmas card list.

Did the funds go through RD ?

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                        Got them off the podcast . Great listen, I guess your off Ruby's Christmas card list.

Did the funds go through RD ?
                        Yep, received. Poprock too. Will do an updated list later.

Comment

Right I'm busy until off time tomorrow so hope its ok to drop selections now. Adapting a first or (most likely) last strategy.

13:30 Seedling 100win
                          14:40 Gallant Oscar 100win
                          16:40 Return Spring 100win
                          17:15 Horizontal Speed 100win.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Thanks for organising Raoul,
                            Surely we should let you off the entry fee, Its a lot or work
                            Prize pool at €1300 euro, taking out a fifty, aint going to make much difference

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                              Thanks for organising Raoul,
                              Surely we should let you off the entry fee, Its a lot or work
                              Prize pool at €1300 euro, taking out a fifty, aint going to make much difference
                              wouldn't hear of it

anyway the way I look upon it is that it's saving me multiples of fifty in terms of reduced degenning opportunity

Comment

current list of runners and riders.

Prize pool stands at €1550

No entries will be accepted late.

Comment

Da rules

It's all in the first post but please have a quick read and post accordingly.

Post your selection each day in this thread.
                                  Do not PM, email, text, phone me with selections as I will ignore them and they won't count.

Do one post with all your selections for the day and post it by 1pm.
                                  You can then edit that as many times as you like up to 1pm.
                                  Do not post after 1pm, do not edit after 1pm.
                                  Obviously if you are concerned about other players gaming your selections, then do not post until 1pm (or even better, post early and edit at the very last minute ).

remember:
                                  • min bet is 20
                                  • max bets of 100 per race
                                  • win or each way bets only
                                  • you do not have to bet in every race but you must wager a minimum of €250 per day (unless you start the day with less)

Please post your selections in racecard order to make my life easier.

Like The Sitch:

13:30 Seedling 100win
                                  14:40 Gallant Oscar 100win
                                  16:40 Return Spring 100win
                                  17:15 Horizontal Speed 100win
                                  Best of luck

Comment

Tuesday

2.40 Mendip Express 100 win
                                    4.40 Very Wood 100 win
                                    5.15 Thomas Crapper 100 win
                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Tuesday

1.30 - Lami Serge €100 Win
                                      2.40 - Monbeg Dude - €20 Win
                                      2.40 - The Druids Nephew €60 Win
                                      4.40 - Doing Fine - €60 Win
                                      5.15- Generous Ransom - €60 Win
                                      Last edited by Dice75; 10-03-15, 11:48.

Comment

nobody going mad yet with 7 * 100 bets

Comment

1.30 Douvan - 100 Win
                                          2.05 Joss's Hill 50 E-Way
                                          2.40 Lost Legend 50 E-Way
                                          4.40 The Job is right 100 Win
                                          3.20 Kitten Rock 20 E-way

Total - 440 Euro

May they all Rest in Peace.

Thanks for organising.

Comment

13.30 - Shaneshill 25ew
                                            14.05 - Smashing 25ew
                                            15.20 - The New One 50win
                                            16.40 - Very Wood 100win
                                            17.15 - Keltus 50win

Comment

Tuesday's winners

13.30 L'Ami Serge 100 Win
                                              14.05 Smashing 50 E\W
                                              14.40 Grand Jesture 50 E\W
                                              16.00 Glens Melody 100 Win
                                              16.40 Return Spring 100 Win
                                              17.15 Irish Cavalier 100 Win
                                              Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 10-03-15, 12:49.

Comment

Backed Townend to be top jock, just in case UDS puts Ruby into orbit.

Comment

13:30 - Douvan 100win
                                                  14:05 - sgt reckless 25 e/w
                                                  15:20 - faugheen 100 win
                                                  16:40 - the job is right 50win
                                                  17:15 - Horizontal speed 50e/w

Comment

14:40 - Azure fly €100 win
                                                    15:20 - Jezki €100 win
                                                    16:40 - Corgy €100 win

Comment

Tuesday
                                                      SPOILER
                                                      13.30 Jollyallan 100 Win
                                                      14.05 Vibrato Valtat 100 Win
                                                      14.40 Indian Castle 100 Win
                                                      15.20 Arctic Fire 100 Win
                                                      16.00 Polly Peachum 100 Win
                                                      16.40 Broadway Buffalo 100 Win
                                                      17.15 Killala Quay 100 Win

Comment

1.30 €50 win lami serge
                                                        2.40 €50 e/w The Druids Nephew
                                                        3.20 €50 win Jezki
                                                        4.40 €25 e/w Cogry
                                                        5.15 €25 e/w Generous Ransom
                                                        Last edited by underachievement; 09-03-15, 22:51.

Comment

1.30pm Qewy 50 win & 25 e/w
                                                          2.05pm Vibrato Valtat 50 win & 25 e/w
                                                          3.20pm The New One 100 win
                                                          4.40pm Vivaldi Collonges 50 win & 25 e/w
                                                          5.15pm Keltus 50 win & 25 e/w

Cheers RD111 for doing this.
                                                          Last edited by puremagpie; 09-03-15, 22:22.

Comment

Originally posted by puremagpie View Post
                                                            1.30pm Qewy 50 win & 25 e/w
                                                            2.05pm Vibrato Valtat 50 win & 25 e/w
                                                            3.20pm The New One 100 win
                                                            4.40pm Vivaldi Collonges 50 win & 25 e/w
                                                            5.15pm Keltus 50 win & 25 e/w

Cheers RD111 for doing this.
                                                            so for Race 1 you want to place two bets:
                                                            1. Qewy 50 Win
                                                            2. Qewy 25 E\W

? Just want to check I have it right, please confirm
                                                            Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 09-03-15, 22:36.

Comment

...Tuesday...Starting bank... 1000

...Race 1...Alvisio Ville... 100Win
                                                              ...Race 2...Smashing... 100Win
                                                              ...Race 3...Ned Stark... 100Win
                                                              ...Race 4...Faugheen... 100Win
                                                              ...Race 5...Annie Power... 100Win
                                                              ...Race 6...Very Wood... 100Win
                                                              ...Race 7...Keltus... 100Win

...Total Stake... 700
                                                              ...Remaining stake... 300

Comment

1.30 Seedling 50 ew
                                                                2.40 Mendix Express 50 ew
                                                                3.20 The new one 100win
                                                                5.15 Thomas Crapper 100win

Total Stake Tuesday: 400
                                                                Remaining Balance :600
                                                                Last edited by poprock; 10-03-15, 12:59.

Comment

1:30 Bentilimar 100 win
                                                                  4:40 Cogry 100 win
                                                                  5:15 Keltus 100 win

Comment

so for Race 1 you want to place two bets:
                                                                    1. Qewy 50 Win
                                                                    2. Qewy 25 E\W

? Just want to check I have it right, please confirm
                                                                    YES THANKS. 50 ON THE NOSE AND 25 E/W

Comment

1.30 Some Plan 100w
                                                                      2.05 Sgt Reckless 50ew
                                                                      2.40 Barrakilla 100w
                                                                      4.00 L'unique 50ew
                                                                      Last edited by NewApproach; 09-03-15, 23:43.

Comment

1330 : Qewy 50 ew
                                                                        1405 : Sail by the sea 10 ew
                                                                        1440 : No planning 10 ew
                                                                        1520 : Kitten rock 10 ew
                                                                        1600 : Emily Gray 10 ew
                                                                        1640 : I need gold 10 ew
                                                                        1715 : Gorsky Island 50 ew

Total bet € 300
                                                                        Bank balance € 700

Comment

1:30 Shaneshill 25ew
                                                                          2:40 Ned Stark 25ew
                                                                          3:20 Faugheen 100win
                                                                          4:00 Polly Peachum 25ew
                                                                          4:40 Very Wood 50win
                                                                          5:15 Keltus 20win
                                                                          Last edited by Lplate; 10-03-15, 11:44.

Comment

1330 : Jollyalan 35ew
                                                                            1405 : Sgt Reckless 20ew + Un De Sceaux 60win
                                                                            1440 : Pendra 40win + Druids Nephew 60win
                                                                            1600 : Annie Power 100win
                                                                            1640 : Broadway Buffalo 25ew + Very wood 50win
                                                                            1715 : Thomas Crapper 40win + Knock house 25ew

Balance = 560
                                                                            Bank = 440
                                                                            Last edited by Jibzzzz; 10-03-15, 12:50.

Comment

1:30 Shaneshill 50 e/w
                                                                              2:05 Un de Sceaux 100 win
                                                                              2:40 Gallant Chamberlain 50 e/w
                                                                              3:20 The New One 100 win
                                                                              4:00 Glens Melody 50 e/w
                                                                              4:40 Very Good 50 e/w
                                                                              5:20 Thomas Crapper 50 win & 25 e/w

Total bet € 700
                                                                              Bank balance € 300

Balls deep
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Tuesday 10th March

13:30 Douvan €100 to win
                                                                                  14:05 Three Kingdoms €25 E/W
                                                                                  14:40 Pendra €50 to win
                                                                                  15:20 Hurricane Fly €25 E/W
                                                                                  16:40 Very Wood €50 to win
                                                                                  17:15 Knock House €50 to win

Comment

Interesting tactics so far.

Comment

Sorry never got around to this, good luck all

SPOILER
                                                                                      Confirmed Busto

Comment

Final list of runners and riders.

Prize pool stands at €1550

Downtown in transit I think but if not received pronto he will be disqualified by the stewards.

Comment

Alisio Ville 50 ew
                                                                                          Pendra 100 win
                                                                                          Arctic Fire 25 ew
                                                                                          The Pirate Queen 25 ew
                                                                                          Cause of Causes 100 win
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

1.30 Shaneshill 100 w
                                                                                            2.05 Smashing 50 e/w
                                                                                            2.40 Pendra 100 w
                                                                                            3.20 Jezki 100 w
                                                                                            4.00 Polly Peachum 100w
                                                                                            4.40 The Job is Right 100 w
                                                                                            5.15 Horizontal Speed 50 e/w

Comment

13:30: Lami Serge 50 win

14:05: Sgt Reckless 10 ew

14:40: Ned Stark 25 ew

15:20: The New One 50 ew

16:00: Annie Power 100 win

Total Stake 320

Bank 680

Managed to get myself scheduled into a meeting that covers the first 3 races. Grim.

Comment

@ LSB Please check your selection in race 3.

I will rule it a non-runner if not fixed before 1pm.

Comment

@ sp, put the race in you lazy bum

Comment

1.30 Tell us more (50 ew)
                                                                                                    2.05 Sail by the sea (50 ew)
                                                                                                    2.40 Gallant Oscar (100 win)
                                                                                                    4.40 The Job is Right (100 win)
                                                                                                    5.15 Stellar notion (50 ew)
                                                                                                    Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 10-03-15, 12:25.

Comment

Final prize pool stands at €1500 with 30 runners.

Comment

13:30 Seedling 50 E/W
                                                                                                        14:05 Clarcam 50 E/W
                                                                                                        14:40 Ned Stark 50 E/W
                                                                                                        15:20 Hurricane Fly 50 E/W
                                                                                                        16:10 The Pirate's Queen 50 E/W
                                                                                                        16:40 Seg Success 100 Win
                                                                                                        17:15 Gorsky Island 50 E/W

Stake = 700
                                                                                                        Bank = 300

Comment

1.30 Shaneshill 50ew
                                                                                                          2.05 Clarcam 50ew
                                                                                                          2.40 Ned Stark 50ew
                                                                                                          3.20 The New One 100w
                                                                                                          4.00 Caroles Spirit 50ew
                                                                                                          4.40 Perfect Gentleman 50ew
                                                                                                          5.15 Thomas Crapper 50ew

Cheers RDIII!

Comment

Whats the best Cheltenham new account offer to whore?

Probably a non mainstream bookie as I have accounts with most of the.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                              Whats the best Cheltenham new account offer to whore?

Probably a non mainstream bookie as I have accounts with most of the.
                                                                                                              The Bet 365 one is the best but you probably have that.
                                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Reminder that all entries must be posted by 1pm and no editing after 1pm.

If you do not post any selections for a day, €250 will be deducted from your bank.

If you late edit your selections...well, you don't want to know what will happen.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 10-03-15, 12:31.

Comment

2.40 Gallant Oscar 100 win
                                                                                                                  4.40 Broadway Buffalo 100 win
                                                                                                                  5.15 Little Jon 100 win

Comment

1:30 Shaneshill 50 e/w
                                                                                                                    2:05 Un de Sceaux 100 win
                                                                                                                    2:40 Gevrey Chambertin 50 e/w
                                                                                                                    3:20 The New One 100 win
                                                                                                                    4:00 Glens Melody 50 e/w
                                                                                                                    4:40 Very Good 50 e/w
                                                                                                                    5:20 Thomas Crapper 50 win & 25 e/w

Total bet € 700
                                                                                                                    Bank balance € 300

Balls deep

@ LSB Please check your selection in race 3.

I will rule it a non-runner if not fixed before 1pm.
                                                                                                                    Thanks
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Will be quite amusing if Gallant Oscar beats Gevry Chambertin a short head.

Comment

Final prize pool stands at €1500 with 30 runners.

put my Yes in properly you lazy bum.

Comment

Because it is Day 1, I will give Pat Mustard an extra 15 minutes to get his selections in.

Everyone else is locked and loaded.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X