Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
    Call, if you're beat ul.

Edit: It's actually a ridiculously easy snap call. As I said if you're beat it's a cooler, no way should you ever be folding that hand in that situation.
    Plz do not follow this advice!! No offence Danny, but this thought process on super polarized boards like this hella bad, it's what ppl use to do few years ago. Once you or ever do over bet rivers like this, if someone raises you unless there a fish you are normally behind. It's a fold all day. Defo fold vrs Lappin

I will also refer you guys to a certain fb page that needs as many likes as possible.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate...34443253296539
    Last edited by blaaaaaaah; 09-01-12, 04:33.
    Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
    My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

Originally posted by blaaaaaaah View Post

I will also refer you guys to a certain fb page that needs as many likes as possible.

LOL
      My website and Blog: dklappin.com

Comment

Originally posted by LAPPIN View Post
        I have a flush here approximately 0.000001% of the time and that one in a million is a mis-click. While I shall not divulge my hand, a flush is literally impossible given my line.

Also, I told different people versions of the hand where I said I had bluffs and other I told I had nut-type hands. The reason. I don't tell people the truth about what I have ever or at least not reliably but I am interested in people's perspectives of my line when I both have it and don't have it.
        I know you never have a flush here, my last post was tongue I'm
        Cheek, if I though a flush could be in your range then I would have probably been more likely to call. I'd love to know your hand for the purpose of analysis but in many ways it's probably best not to know until after.
        Plz do not follow this advice!! No offence Danny, but this thought process on super polarized boards like this hella bad, it's what ppl use to do few years ago. Once you or ever do over bet rivers like this, if someone raises you unless there a fish you are normally behind. It's a fold all day. Defo fold vrs Lappin

I agree, The point is that I have the 5th nuts after straight flush, 44, 88 & 77. It doesn't matter that I have a full house, like any hands its
        About what hands do I beat at this stage. If it was a flushed (nuts) board it's not an inta-snap with the ten-high flush why would this be any different.

Comment

Once you or ever do over bet rivers like this, if someone raises you unless there a fish you are normally behind. It's a fold all day. Defo fold vrs Lappin
          Are you are saying then that most of the time a good player doesn't bluff here? I don't agree with that.

Comment

What was your thinking on the hand, I've obviously shown my hand and thinking but I'm curious what yours was? What was my range in your view?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              Are you are saying then that most of the time a good player doesn't bluff here? I don't agree with that.
              It's not a great spot to bluff when you're taking a super-weird line vs a super-strong range.
              "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Originally posted by Winning! View Post
                It's not a great spot to bluff when you're taking a super-weird line vs a super-strong range.
                But I don't think there is a super-strong range from the hero in this instance. He has just fired a river bet after it going check-check on the turn.

Comment

But I don't think there is a super-strong range from the hero in this instance. He has just fired a river bet after it going check-check on the turn.
                  He led pretty big on a coordinated flop and after checking turn should expect to be looked up a huge amount on the river. With this in mind, and given villain his to have some kind of hand, Overbetting oop with this line is pretty strong. A lot of strong value hands, not many bluffs. goes for both ranges really.
                  "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

No, I'm saying a good player will never bluff this amount here in this spot.

Comment

Hero overbets the pot on the river its pretty strong, id never try an all in bluff here if i was villain and i cant help myself in most spots.

Comment

I have only noticed thanks to the last few posts that the 1500 was an overbet on the river, somehow missed this since it was 1st posted

Comment

Originally posted by LAPPIN View Post
                          In short, no, I cannot ever have 910s ever here.

My river bet is 5x the pot so I am profoundly polarised.
                          To how many hands on the non bluff side? One or two .. not any more I assume.

Interesting you say you don't tilt because the one question I was thinking of asking, and maybe influencing me towards a call, was how long was it since you went from ME

Such a great spot to bluff, real head wrecker for Hero.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

No, I'm saying a good player will never bluff this amount here in this spot.
                            Srsly?
                            The fact that you and Marc even think that means that it is a super spot to shove against a good player.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              Srsly?
                              The fact that you and Marc even think that means that it is a super spot to shove against a good player.
                              Barely anyone folds pairs these days let alone full houses. Its hardly a super spot when your hoping the guy can fold flush etc and will call with full houses. Even good players will just sigh call alot of the time

Comment

hi

good fold

Comment

I have only noticed thanks to the last few posts that the 1500 was an overbet on the river, somehow missed this since it was 1st posted
                                  don't read too much into the overbet as I thought it was a PSB when I made it.
                                  Srsly?
                                  You will get looked up fairly often judging by the earlier posts and given
                                  I've only played with villain for an hour he can't know if I'm good/bad. I think a shove is a ballsy move given the river fills pretty much every hand.

Comment

Also, I told different people versions of the hand where I said I had bluffs and other I told I had nut-type hands. The reason. I don't tell people the truth about what I have ever or at least not reliably but I am interested in people's perspectives of my line when I both have it and don't have it.[/QUOTE]

"epimedes the cretian says all cretians are liars"

you know now of course people will constantly be teasing you with
                                    weird lines during tourney breaks!

Comment

Hi 2

he had A5spades and he got luchy you folded

Comment

Originally posted by Vituperio View Post
                                        he had A5spades and he got luchy you folded
                                        lol
                                        My website and Blog: dklappin.com

Comment

Sigh.
                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Srsly?
                                            There can be some spots that this comes up where it might be good to try bluff, like knwing a guy has a 6 on 667,j,q board while he knows you have overpair, repping house then prob gets a good player to fold a 6.

I'll try bluff marc with your money in this spot no probs . Other than that yeah its just not worth it because you have chunk of bbs & chance he could still call.

Comment

Working...
                                            X