Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moneybookers & Neteller for sports bets

Hi does anyone use these for gambling?

How quickly does it take for a withdrawal from a bookies to reach either of them?

Paddy power and Boylesports are both pretty quick from personal experience. Same with pokerstars. Getting it from neteller to your bank account can be longer, have had everything from 3 days to 8 days.
    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Normally have MB withdrawals into my account within 3 working days

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
        Normally have MB withdrawals into my account within 3 working days
        Yeah this. I've had them in within a couple of hours a couple of times, but they only go into your bank account during working hours usually, so weekends are usually a delay.

Most sites will have transfers to Moneybookers within a couple hours whether its weekend or not.

Pretty vital if you gamble a bit, and even more important to keep banks OK with giving you loans, cos they are very unhappy with transfers to gambling accounts when it comes to loan time.
        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Is it possible to have a bank account from the uk and one from Ireland registered under the same account?

Comment

Originally posted by funnyname View Post
            Is it possible to have a bank account from the uk and one from Ireland registered under the same account?
            AFAIK, yes
            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Thanks

The reason I ask is that I want to use one or both for all my gambling needs, live and online.

I lack discipline and hope this would help me loads.

Anyone here do this?

Comment

Working...
              X