Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
    So i've just done my bollix backing favourites on tomorrows card

SO; I will need some sort of magic dig out at some point around 4

Start posting de big winnars peoples
    To be treated with caution but I have backed Maontri at 7/2 to win the 7.30 at Sligo tonight.

A mare with a very unusual profile. She rattled up a sequence at Dundalk last year, went off the boil and then scored on turf at Leicester three weeks ago. Capable apprentice on board and I'm hopeful she can lead and kick off the bend into the short straight in a weak enough handicap.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Three bells @ 700 Sligo. One from the tracker. Finished well when running over 5f ...needs 6 which he gets today and won the race last year. See racing post napped it too.
      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

That 6.00 at Sligo is some awful.shite. Having a coupla quid on Shan Dun na Ngall.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          That 6.00 at Sligo is some awful.shite. Having a coupla quid on Shan Dun na Ngall.
          Bah. Never on the premises but nearly robbed 3rd @ 14/1.

Comment

I see PP are doing money back for 2nd and 3rd place in the first race at Royal Ascot all days.

50 quid max and presumably back as a free bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              long term faith rewarded
              She owes me nothing after the previous winter but yeah, happy with that.

4/1 sp was a bonus too

I'm going to get cleaned at RA after all of this rungood!

Comment

my one and only bet of Royal Ascot. Finnegan in the 3.05. My cousin is salivating over it so I guess I'll risk a tenner as he has NEVER sent me a tip before. Any experts care to tell me if this horsie has a chance.

Comment

Good work yesterday chaps, more of the same today what what!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                    Good work yesterday chaps, more of the same today what what!
                    I've done the PP offer on Night of Thunder in a couple of shops @9/2.

Comment

I've done the PP offer on Night of Thunder in a couple of shops @9/2.
                      Is that in shop only or online aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        Is that in shop only or online aswell?
                        online aswell

Comment

Able Friend currently 2/5 on the Hong Kong tote!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                            Able Friend currently 2/5 on the Hong Kong tote!
                            Deep Impact II?

Comment

Some training performance on Cougar Mountain, crazy how much improvement he gets out of them for the big occasions.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                my one and only bet of Royal Ascot. Finnegan in the 3.05. My cousin is salivating over it so I guess I'll risk a tenner as he has NEVER sent me a tip before. Any experts care to tell me if this horsie has a chance.
                                It has been withdrawn.

Comment

I'm going to get cleaned at RA after all of this rungood!
                                  Solid prediction

Comment

This thing is a monster, look at that race, the horses who raced up with the pace finished out with the washing, apart from the winner who was on the speed the whole way and kept going. A second outside the course record aswell.

And I'm sure he's better than that aswell

Comment

2 mins to post and they haven't started the build up to the best 2yo race of the year so far. Lol channel 4.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                        It has been withdrawn.
                                        cheers.

money back. wahooo, feels like a winner for me with the GGs onto Ryan Moore so

Comment

As good as it is, it just doesn't come close to the Cheltenham festival and national hunt in general imo

Comment

elishpour 5.00ew nap washington dc 5.35 ascot
                                            Last edited by jazzyfish; 16-06-15, 15:39.

Comment

Can't for the life of me figure out why Rizeena is so big for the Duke of Cambridge stakes tomorrow, festival NAP at 8/1.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Away from all the Glitz , I have quite the horn for Stunned in the 6:50 CC. Although hard to win from off the pace there the likely pacefest should play into his hands.

Need to get € 50 from somewhere quick!!

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                  Away from all the Glitz , I have quite the horn for Stunned in the 6:50 CC. Although hard to win from off the pace there the likely pacefest should play into his hands.

Need to get € 50 from somewhere quick!!
                                                  that's odd, was just about to put him up too (guaranteed no-show now)

I backed the winner in his most recent race. Stunned got no sort of run, still finished third and should turn the form around with the second, handy 3lb being taken off by Cam Hardie who is having a good season.

Comment

Couple of euro on so.

Strange that Age of innocence is 16s on PP yet 66s on Boyles in that race

Comment

that's odd, was just about to put him up too (guaranteed no-show now)

I backed the winner in his most recent race. Stunned got no sort of run, still finished third and should turn the form around with the second, handy 3lb being taken off by Cam Hardie who is having a good season.
                                                      Jaysus you're watching some shite racing these days!

Was waiting for foxy forever that they for a nice few quid so no doubt he will win this.

Comment

Jaysus you're watching some shite racing these days!

Was waiting for foxy forever that they for a nice few quid so no doubt he will win this.
                                                        meh, the first couple of furlongs cost him there again.

Comment

meh, the first couple of furlongs cost him there again.
                                                          Wouldn't have mattered but I thought Hardie could have made his mind up earlier which side of the winner he wanted to go.

CC is a dream for front runners like Bertie I just thought he had gone up too much in the hcap. Horse of a similar ilk Putin runs later , thought the same about him but he will probably prove me wrong.

Comment

anyone have any horse for tomorrow who should place at round 8/1 or better up to 50/1

looking to do an ew double with brendan grace in the golf 100/1 and to busy at work
                                                            to go through form

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                              anyone have any horse for tomorrow who should place at round 8/1 or better up to 50/1

looking to do an ew double with brendan grace in the golf 100/1 and to busy at work
                                                              to go through form
                                                              Simenon in the 4.20

Comment

sarista 4.40 newmarket nap

3.20 no delusion newmarket

Comment

Niceofyoutotellme 1505
                                                                  Music master 1620
                                                                  Tatlisu 1700

Little ew patent for me
                                                                  Last edited by horatio1; 20-06-15, 13:37.

Comment

I like Solita Gowran 5.05 @14/1

Comment

Will try to solve the impossible with Rene Mathis.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                        R4 - I marked Botany Bay down for a good 12f - 16f handicap on a galloping track like Curragh or Leopardstown and he pops up here in the Ulster Derby. The step up in trip will help him and he is drawn 1 which will also help him. I fear the track might be a bit too much on the turn for him though at 12/1 I cant let him go unbacked. If its not today I wont fear as I don't think I will be long getting it back off him.
                                                                        I had been watching him as well, what you say about the track seemed accurate, they way he won today made him look like one who'll keep on improving.

Comment

Backed Oriental Fox to leave me with the glorious total of one winner from the meeting. Hard auld station.

Comment

Backed Oriental Fox to leave me with the glorious total of one winner from the meeting. Hard auld station.
                                                                            You'll get it back with the proper racing back on tomorrow (Hexham and Worcester)

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                              You'll get it back with the proper racing back on tomorrow (Hexham and Worcester)
                                                                              Trotter has visions of his future and wishes for something better.

Comment

Heading to the Curragh Saturday for the Derby if anyone has any tickets.

Comment

If I bet each way antepost for the Irish Derby 3 places(currently nine in the betting) and the race cuts up before then, is it still settled 3 places?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                    If I bet each way antepost for the Irish Derby 3 places(currently nine in the betting) and the race cuts up before then, is it still settled 3 places?
                                                                                    Yes, until 10am Thursday. Just double check the firm is betting three places, sometimes when it's expected the race will cut up they state amended each way terms on the ante post market.

Comment

GL to the Letters of Note team hunting Listed success at Carlisle today.

Comment

On Fergies horse in the 2.10 Sailsbury at 6/4.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                          On Fergies horse in the 2.10 Sailsbury at 6/4.
                                                                                          In the words of CHD "Fucking Whiskey Nose"

Comment

Not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to post this but ill give it a go! Have a situation with an online bookie. Withdrew money at the wknd (a couple of hundred) thats showing up in my account but not yet cleared. I then logged into my account yeaterday to see that I aparently also have a sizable sum pending withdrawl....problem being I hadnt places any bets or withdrew any money since sunday night/monday. This is a mistake on thier part and still dosent seem to have been retifies as its still showing, however is yet to show up on my bank account. Im sure they will probably spot thier mistake and fix it.......just wondering has this happened to anyone and whats the best courae of action if they dont spot it? Has this happened to anyone else ooris it a common mistake? (Also I dont have any issues of conscienceon this, Iill happily take the money if I can!!)

Comment

Sorry that looks a little confusing. ....money I withdrew showing in my bank account but not yet cleared.....pending withdrawl on bookie account but not bank account yet.

Comment

Having a few quid ew on future icon @ 20/1 6:20 leop could show a bit of improvement with Lordan taking over from a 10lb claimer.

Comment

JP riding with zero confidence

Comment

At the Curragh these will decide how the day / night goes;

R1 Adelina
                                                                                                    R2 Russian soul w/o fav
                                                                                                    R3 Steip Amach
                                                                                                    R4 war envoy
                                                                                                    R5 Hasanour
                                                                                                    R7 Storm the stars w/o fav
                                                                                                    R8 Silwana

Comment

Massively with you on Hasanour.

Maontri runs again today but can't be backing her in this class of racing. Track won't suit either.

Comment

Maontri runs again today but can't be backing her in this class of racing. Track won't suit either.
                                                                                                        Almost vomit everywhere there

Comment

At the Curragh these will decide how the day / night goes;

R1 Adelina
                                                                                                          R2 Russian soul w/o fav
                                                                                                          R3 Steip Amach
                                                                                                          R4 war envoy
                                                                                                          R5 Hasanour
                                                                                                          R7 Storm the stars w/o fav
                                                                                                          R8 Silwana
                                                                                                          small bets down the drain time to go to war!

Comment

small bets down the drain time to go to war!
                                                                                                            Get da fuq in! Hope you took early prices.

Comment

Get da fuq in! Hope you took early prices.
                                                                                                              Yes thanks to you telling me Pp had it priced up Wednesday . A whole load of 9/2, 4/1 felt dirty taking 9/4 here but had to have a docket to collect on track.

Comment

Now we're sucking diesel

Comment

C+H time

Comment

Was at the Curragh today. They should use the staff commissioned to needlessly cleaning up betting dockets from the floor with their litter picker sticks to instead help behind bars to beef up their scant and unmotivated bar staff to help deal with a ton of people wanting to get served. Take care of picking up the stupid dockets off the floor later.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                      Was at the Curragh today. They should use the staff commissioned to needlessly cleaning up betting dockets from the floor with their litter picker sticks to instead help behind bars to beef up their scant and unmotivated bar staff to help deal with a ton of people wanting to get served. Take care of picking up the stupid dockets off the floor later.
                                                                                                                      Piss poor service, it was nearly impossible to watch a race . Queue for a drink and be served before the next race started.

Could have done with some staff around the two entrances to the main tote hall near the weigh room when it started raining . People walking in through the door and then just stopping to look back out at the rain. Should have made one entry and one exit only.

Comment

Yeah they encourage you to come and when they get you in the door they dont give a fcuk about you. Coming to the races should be a luxury and enjoyable instead your an underdog in everything you try to do.
                                                                                                                        Sluggish staff wherever you look, nobody to supervise them. Curragh and Leopardstown the worst 2. Then you have smaller tracks who bend over backwards to facilitate the patrons.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                          Yeah they encourage you to come and when they get you in the door they dont give a fcuk about you. Coming to the races should be a luxury and enjoyable instead your an underdog in everything you try to do.
                                                                                                                          Sluggish staff wherever you look, nobody to supervise them. Curragh and Leopardstown the worst 2. Then you have smaller tracks who bend over backwards to facilitate the patrons.
                                                                                                                          Back in tbe good auld days of the Budweiser Irish Derby this was not a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X