No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farcical giving Messi the award. Would be very annoyed if I had money on any contender for it.

Comment

QQ - €100 E/W on Neymar for TGS @14/1, how much should you get back?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        QQ - €100 E/W on Neymar for TGS @14/1, how much should you get back?

Edit - unless its tied

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post

Edit - unless its tied
          5 tied for E/W instead of the 4 places offered

Comment

good riddance to the world cup. too much of a bore fest at times.

stick with the gaa until the premier league kicks off

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
              good riddance to the world cup. too much of a bore fest at times.

stick with the gaa until the premier league kicks off
              Why are you so unhappy tonight mugsy?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Why are you so unhappy tonight mugsy?
                im not unhappy just was a bit unimpressed by this world cup. On paper the quarter finals on looked like good games but failed to live up to it. I guess as finals go it wasnt the worst. My earliest world cup when i was aware enough to watch a screen wud have been italia 90 and i remember that was a shit final too. 94 italy v brasil shit too. 98 i missed most of that i was in thurles at the munster final then 2002 brasil beat a pretty meek germany. 2006 italy won dont remember much and last time spain and holland was a foul fest.

I think it was on off the ball or second captains they were saying people get blind sighted after a few years and dont remember how bad the world cup was in the past. I watched most games bar few in the groups like most people though i missed ghana v germany which was a cracker apprarently. Dont have much to take from this wc. I dont enjoy watching a 7-1 one sided game. Very few really good goals scored. But i suppose come russia 2018 i will be looking forward to that too and forget how shit a world cup can be.

If i was north korean. Id be celebrating a world cup win tonight.

Comment

My highlight of the World Cup anyway is definitely Iran vs Argentina

It was one of those games where I'd nothing at stake and no connection to either team, but was so strongly pulling for the Iranians to hold on. Unfortunately it took 93mins for the genius of Messi to shine through, but shine through it did.
                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

im not unhappy just was a bit unimpressed by this world cup. On paper the quarter finals on looked like good games but failed to live up to it. I guess as finals go it wasnt the worst. My earliest world cup when i was aware enough to watch a screen wud have been italia 90 and i remember that was a shit final too. 94 italy v brasil shit too. 98 i missed most of that i was in thurles at the munster final then 2002 brasil beat a pretty meek germany. 2006 italy won dont remember much and last time spain and holland was a foul fest.

I think it was on off the ball or second captains they were saying people get blind sighted after a few years and dont remember how bad the world cup was in the past. I watched most games bar few in the groups like most people though i missed ghana v germany which was a cracker apprarently. Dont have much to take from this wc. I dont enjoy watching a 7-1 one sided game. Very few really good goals scored. But i suppose come russia 2018 i will be looking forward to that too and forget how shit a world cup can be.

If i was north korean. Id be celebrating a world cup win tonight.
                    What a crock of shit. World Cup 2014 had some of the best games I've seen. Portugal v USA being the standout game for me. World cup was fantastic overall. You pribably lost your bollox and are pissed off over it.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                      What a crock of shit. World Cup 2014 had some of the best games I've seen. Portugal v USA being the standout game for me. World cup was fantastic overall. You pribably lost your bollox and are pissed off over it.
                      that was a 2nd round group game i believe. The world cup was poor from knock outs i said. what were these best games? and no i didnt lose my bollocks i was up from the wc but didnt really punt big in any case.

Comment

So basically every world cup is a shit world cup?
                        Because the final was shit?
                        Because you don't remember it?
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

that was a 2nd round group game i believe. The world cup was poor from knock outs i said. what were these best games? and no i didnt lose my bollocks i was up from the wc but didnt really punt big in any case.
                          Algeria v Germany was a L16, I think, and was a deadly game! I'm sure there are other good games if I put some thought into it.

Fantastic WC imo.

Comment

Don't mind them mugsy, you stick with the oul hurling.
                            No 0-0 rubbish as every game has at least 50 scores, many of them goals.

Comment

Best World Cup i can remember. The Group stages and round of 16 were fantastic, took a bit of a lull after that but the Germany-Brazil game was madness. Good final last night too. Lost my bollox though

Comment

Working...
                              X