I.P.B Sports Betting Syndicate II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    More important - get ur ass over to the real syndicate & use up ur last €13 for this weekend
    I'll have some wacky accumulator for you tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      I'll have some wacky accumulator for you tonight.
      @ keane for the craic look @ my one in the football betting thread

Comment

What? You can't lay on PP!
        He means Powers are better laying bets, i.e. you backing a selection.

Comment

Tony,
          as you know, Im in Bulgaria. Will you transfer the €20 for me, and I'll transfer to you on Irish Eyes, if thats alright with you?

Connie

Comment

Is there somewhere to transfer the money to? Am I in this? Will ship immediately if I get details.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

as far as i know were waitin on andy lads when he gets on whoever ships by monday is in.

Comment

Why are we limiting it to 12 of all numbers?
                The largest number with a single-morpheme name in English is a good a reason as any.
                Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                ugh, is this done on Bet365? Can't believe I didn't notice that. The majority of my bets would have been on UFC doubles,how fights end etc. Paddy Power is where I always bet on it :/ Bet365, looking here, are fairly limited compared to Paddy Power bet markets.
                I know what you are saying, but the deposit bonus is huge value tbh.

My solution, ans the best one imo is;
                15 players at €20 a go, €300 total.
                €200 to bet 365 for max bonus, and the remainder to PP or Boyles.

Two reasons for this, it gives us a little bit more of a spread, best price, availible markets. But it also allows us to get another deposit bonus if avail, but PP prob don't have one

Comment

Decision time: Bet365 or PP? I can also make a Betfair account using my UK address if you guys are ok with that for single bets?
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...If i'm in this paddy power suits me...thats if ya's are doing the 15 not 12...if ya's are doing 12 then ignore me :-)...

Comment

I don't see it's even an issue, 365 give a bonus, so we should lodge 200 there at least, any disagreeing really undermines their understanding of value

I'm cool wit the remainder in Paddys, I'm not sure how one site could "suit" people more, UFC example excluded of course

Comment

we need to get shipping and kicked off

Comment

Less talking more betting IMO

Gl with this

@ keane winning bet Please none of this whacky stuff

Comment

OK folks, let's get started. Ship €20 or $29.27 to:

Stars: "AndyFB[Ars]"
                            Full Tilt: "AndyFB"

Post here or PM me for alternative methods.
                            Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 04-06-11, 12:51.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I will ship on Full Tilt on Monday morning.

Should be fun! . . . . and successful :|

Comment

Will ship tommorow night

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

Shipped on Stars

Comment

Shipped on stars, sent pm comfirming id.
                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                      Tony,
                                      as you know, Im in Bulgaria. Will you transfer the €20 for me, and I'll transfer to you on Irish Eyes, if thats alright with you?

Connie
                                      Sound Connie

Decision time: Bet365 or PP? I can also make a Betfair account using my UK address if you guys are ok with that for single bets?
                                      Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                      The largest number with a single-morpheme name in English is a good a reason as any.

I know what you are saying, but the deposit bonus is huge value tbh.

My solution, ans the best one imo is;
                                      15 players at €20 a go, €300 total.
                                      €200 to bet 365 for max bonus, and the remainder to PP or Boyles.

Two reasons for this, it gives us a little bit more of a spread, best price, availible markets. But it also allows us to get another deposit bonus if avail, but PP prob don't have one
                                      It's ideal if we can keep all bets to one account. It's easier for Andy, it's easier to keep track and will be less messy imo. We don't want Andy to have to keep checking Bet365 and PP or Betfair to see what the best odds are, and then having to double check if he needs to keep a certain amount in one account to cover MMA bets or whatever.

The deposit for new account is a must tho because we gain so much value. I'd also like leave Betfair out of it tbh, because it could also get messy if people want to lay off bets etc and Andy isn't around to sort it. There'l be lots of could have and would haves. Keep it simple imo

Is Boyles any good for you Andy? I'm shipping for me, Connie and donk magnet and don't want to do $90 from my stars roll

Comment

Ill ship on stars if you want to ship me Boyles tony

Comment

...I shipped on full tilt Andy, Hope yoy received...
                                          ...Liam...

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                            Ill ship on stars if you want to ship me Boyles tony
                                            Sound Richie. Ship $88 for me on stars and i'll send €60 on Boyles. PM your email for Boyles and i'll send it tonight if that's ok? Just about to kick off a street barbeque and will be outside for the best part of the day. Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Sound Richie. Ship $88 for me on stars and i'll send €60 on Boyles. PM your email for Boyles and i'll send it tonight if that's ok? Just about to kick off a street barbeque and will be outside for the best part of the day. Thanks mate
                                              Sound ill ship to Andy when i get in

Comment

OK Bet365 it is. Payees so far:

The Hurricane
                                                Luckforsome
                                                Eagle Eye

Comment

can ship on boyles/ppp on Monday if someone can ship to Andy for me on stars or FTP. PM me an account and email for t/f. cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                    can ship on boyles/ppp on Monday if someone can ship to Andy for me on stars or FTP. PM me an account and email for t/f. cheers.
                                                    Ill do it, out of the house atm but ill do it before monday

Comment

can you take on betfair/moneybookers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                        can you take on betfair/moneybookers?
                                                        No Moneybookers. Do Betfair do transfers?

Comment

€60 shipped to Richie Lawlor on Boyles who will in turn ship it to Andy on stars to cover myself, Connie and donkmagnet

Comment

SHipped on ft.

Comment

Payees so far:

AndyFatBastard
                                                              The Hurricane
                                                              Luckforsome
                                                              Eagle Eye
                                                              Shano_88

Edit: I guess I should include myself
                                                              Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 04-06-11, 23:11.

Comment

I'll ship for Flushdraws 3 in the next hour

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                  I'll ship for Flushdraws 3 in the next hour
                                                                  And shipped $88

Comment

$88 recieved:

AndyFatBastard
                                                                    The Hurricane
                                                                    Luckforsome
                                                                    Eagle Eye
                                                                    Shano_88
                                                                    Flushdraw
                                                                    Connie147
                                                                    Donk Magnet

Comment

hi tony can i just ship to u on stars ?? if thats ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                        hi tony can i just ship to u on stars ?? if thats ok ?
                                                                        Yeah no bother. FlushdrawIRE

Comment

Shipped Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Yeah no bother. FlushdrawIRE
                                                                            shipped there now

Comment

#98
                                                                              Shipped Andy.
                                                                              Youre ICanHaz yes?

Comment

#99
                                                                                yup

Comment

I'll ship later tonight

Comment

Paid so far:

AndyFatBastard
                                                                                    The Hurricane
                                                                                    Luckforsome
                                                                                    Eagle Eye
                                                                                    Shano_88
                                                                                    Flushdraw
                                                                                    Connie147
                                                                                    Donk Magnet
                                                                                    Keane

Right folks, I'm gonna try to get things started this weekend. So anyone who hasn't paid by Saturday morning will be locked out of Round 1. Any objections?

Comment

Yeah, i object. Saturday is too far away

Maybe send a PM to everyone on the list that hasn't paid up saying we're hoping to get it kicked off in the next 72 hours so they'l need to pay by then or else forever hold your peace

Comment

Yes, start now. We have a gambling addiction don't you know

Comment

Money recieved from Mellor.

Sent a PM to A_CitizenErased, DJKendo, eoghan104, healwayscallsmedonkey and Insanodude requesting payment and/or cancellation of interest.

Comment

shipped on tilt

Comment

Fair point, Richie. We have enough people to get started, don't we? Feel free to start posting your selections and I'll set up the accounts this evening. I'll create an account and share the password with someone (cough Flushdraw) who can stick on bets if I'm not available.

Do I need to enter a bonus code or anything when creating the account on bet365?

Comment

Fair point, Richie. We have enough people to get started, don't we? Feel free to start posting your selections and I'll set up the accounts this evening. I'll create an account and share the password with someone (cough Flushdraw) who can stick on bets if I'm not available.

Do I need to enter a bonus code or anything when creating the account on bet365?
                                                                                                Wait til we get 12 imo. Give players 1 more chance to get funds shipped and allow us the max deposit. Richie would be more of a degen than me and have a better idea of horsie and handicap bets. I've never even looked at Bet365

Comment

Bubbleking paid.

That puts us at 11.
                                                                                                  Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 06-06-11, 10:01.

Comment

@ Flushdraw, while I may be a degen I think it's pretty obvious I have no clue about horses lol

Comment

will actually ship tomorrow Donk Magnet. . .didn't get a chance to head into town.

start it up now sure, no?
                                                                                                      Last edited by TheJiggaman; 06-06-11, 14:34.

Comment

imo i think we should lock it up today if kendo ships then we have 12.

Comment

any chance of this going this eve lads have a nice double i fancy

Comment

any chance of this going this eve lads have a nice double i fancy
                                                                                                            When does it kick off? I'll be home around 7.30...

Comment

When does it kick off? I'll be home around 7.30...
                                                                                                              half 6 ah its ok ill leave it so no pressure

Comment

half 6 ah its ok ill leave it so no pressure
                                                                                                                Yeah zero chance mate. Feel free to post a tip, though.

Comment

Whats the full list so?

I think Mellor is good for his money too but is working on Aussie time.

The max deposit bonus is €200 for €200 deposited so maybe stick the €200 into Bet365, and then give Mellor and the other lads another 24 hours to deposit and then you can always top it up or stick it into PP or Boyles and defo call it a day after that?

Comment

Yeah zero chance mate. Feel free to post a tip, though.
                                                                                                                    not really a tip jus somethin i fancied, 6.30Sunny Side Up,8.30Close To The Edge both at pontefract

Comment

Mellor's paid. Here's the list:

AndyFatBastard
                                                                                                                      The Hurricane
                                                                                                                      Luckforsome
                                                                                                                      Eagle Eye
                                                                                                                      Shano_88
                                                                                                                      Flushdraw
                                                                                                                      Connie147
                                                                                                                      Donk Magnet
                                                                                                                      Keane
                                                                                                                      Mellor
                                                                                                                      Bubbleking

So we've 11, more than enough to get started.

Comment

OK the account is created. Feel free to start posting bets and we can get going.

Comment

OK I'll be first up. Footie double for tomorrow

Italy to beat Ireland @ 4/5
                                                                                                                          South Korea to beat Ghana @ 10/11

€20 double returns ~ €70

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X