Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen from 2+2 c",)

Stolen from 2+2 but made me laugh anyway so though I should share it

(Confirmed by several people on there btw so it is true how it played out)

Originally posted by 2+2 Thread
    About an hour later we are at about 68 and our table gets accused of folding around to sneak into the money (not true, but def playing very very careful). Tournament director comes around and we to keep our cards in front of us after we fold to make sure we are playing straight up.I've chipped up a little and now dread looking down at a hand. Utg short stack looks at his hand and sighs, limp utg, I have aqd in the small and call. Flop comes a72 and i check, he is absolutely not betting anything except ak so it gets checked around, turn is 4c (second club) and i min bet, the bb calls and the other guy folds, later he has to show 1010. river is a 7 and i check, the bb checks and my aq is good and I'm in great shape.
    Scott Clements is trying to organize a deal and they pause the tournament for about 10 mins of absolute chaos, everybody agrees to a deal and then the chip leader states he wants 12k now. So no deal and after tons of yelling we get back to our seats with no deal in place. Director is loosing his mind, tells Clements if he gets out of his seat one more time he's out of the tourney (def wasn't nice about it). Clements manages to get a bunch of guys to chip in $200 apiece for the bubble, totalled $4400. At this point we are down to 64 I think and the short stack at our table picks up 1010 from early, he folds and at the conclusion of the hand is giving a penalty of once around the table. Buddy loses his mind and is threatening a lawsuit, "you can't make me play 10's in that spot!". He decides his best option is to walk away.

http://www.allvegaspoker.com/trip_detail_2215.html

Mental
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Haha, saw this. It's unbelievable how badly mismanaged some Vegas tournaments are.

Case in point;

I saw another thread recently where some drunk started abusing a woman at the table on the bubble of some tournament in the Venetian. The woman's husband was railing and kept intervening, telling him to STFU, TD gave him infinite warnings, yada yada.. Anyway he called her all sorts, and was cursing non-stop. When she took exception, he said "wtf is wrong with you? got a yeast infection!?" or something similar. TD says "you're out of the tournament", then lets him back in a round later after claiming the man apologised. Woman is disgusted and shoves blind so as not to have to play with the prick, busts on stone bubble, and the drunk makes the money. Lol Venetiaments
      "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Working...
      X