X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Sherman gif will be awesome.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What an absolutely horrid interview.. 'we were playing for 3rd and(maybe or) 4th down'.... seriously like!!!! If you wanted that then run it, take the timeout - pretty sure they had 2 at the time - and then just pump it home. LOL!
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Statistically. Rodgers is a better qb. Hasn't the time to catch up though
        Meh. Two 4th quarter drives against the the best defence in the NFL just another example of Brady delivering under pressure. If you had to pick one qb for one drive it would be Brady. Tho Montana obviously in conversation too but never saw him.

Comment

wtf, 6 hours pre-game and the second it's over they end it.. I guess they know everyone'll be drunk and such but I still don't like it.
          Still laughing at seahawks manager, thanking you sir
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
            wtf, 6 hours pre-game and the second it's over they end it.. I guess they know everyone'll be drunk and such but I still don't like it.
            Still laughing at seahawks manager, thanking you sir
            Wtf pass on 2nd?? Run 2nd and 3rd all day
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              Wtf pass on 2nd?? Run 2nd and 3rd all day
              Yeah, hilarious though and great for our bets My most profitable superbowl thus far.
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                Yeah, hilarious though and great for our bets My most profitable superbowl thus far.
                No but like what's he At. 30 sec on clock 2nd down has to be a run, especially when beast mode is your rb
                airport, lol

Comment

Offbeat question: anyone ever get their ears syringed? Make any appreciable difference?
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Offbeat question: anyone ever get their ears syringed? Make any appreciable difference?
                    Annually usually, definitely beneficial and not an unpleasant experience. Haven't had to have it done in a while, I'm putting that down to regular sauna and steam room sessions. You'll probably need softening drops prior.

Comment

My right ear occasionally gets completely blocked with wax... once every few years maybe.

Syringing... easy job... instant relief.

Comment

My head hurts so very much, never mix home craft beers with normal beers then whiskey.
                        Lions for next superb owl, heard it here first.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                          Annually usually, definitely beneficial and not an unpleasant experience. Haven't had to have it done in a while, I'm putting that down to regular sauna and steam room sessions. You'll probably need softening drops prior.
                          Someone is impersonating you on Facebook croc, some non bearded lookalike, kinda creepy I think

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                            I thought the BBV had decided during the mcgregor fight that late night sport was to be spoilered?
                            SPOILER
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I thought the BBV had decided during the mcgregor fight that late night sport was to be spoilered?
                              I thought the bbv decided after seeing 100 posts with a spoiler in them was just stupid and that if anyone wanted live sport not to be spoilered to not read the bbv until after they have seen what they want to avoid spoilers for.

Comment

an a la carte stance which would change weekly on a whim.
                                Sounds like my views on just about anything

Comment

LOL @ today's Guardian quiz
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    the sharks....fucking hell
                                    Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                    God love anyone stoned right now watching this.
                                    God it ''twas mad stuff!! Some scale to the choreography all the same!!

As for the game - wow. Delighted for Brady, thought he was clutch (again) in the 4th. Watched it in a jammers McSorely's. Also, taking the morning off work a great decision.
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      I love the internet
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Is the BBV slow to scroll for anyone else? Mine is brutal!
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Cliffs on the reaction gif?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                            Cliffs on the reaction gif?
                                            SPOILER
                                            20 odds seconds left in the game and his team are in perfect position to win the superb-owl. The coach makes a terrible call and the other team intercept, this is the exact moment it happened. Heh.
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Just watched the highlights there....Looked like good craic!

Comment

Birdman 9/10

Best I've seen in a long while. Will watch a few times more.
                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jose Aldo, the undisputed featherweight champ takes on the notorious Conor McGregor on July 11that UFC 189 in Las Vegas.I hope you enjoy this promo, and if y...

Goosebumps.

Aldo is a scary fucker

Comment

I agree completely - I just wasn't sure if this was an a la carte stance which would change weekly on a whim.
                                                    I don't think there is an official position on this. Occasionally someone might request spoilers which those discussing it may go along with, but in general as far as I'm concerned sport is a different case due to its nature. Discussing an episode of a US TV show or a film without spoilers is different though in lots of ways so spoilers are strongly encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                      Birdman 9/10

Best I've seen in a long while. Will watch a few times more.
                                                      It was good but it's not a rewatchable movie for me.

Comment

ugh staying up for superbowl
                                                        Last edited by Guest; 02-02-15, 21:14.

Comment

RTÉ have confirmed this morning that popular TV host Gay Byrne is to receive counselling following the airing of an episode of The Meaning of Life. The show's most recent episode saw guest Stephen Fry undermine …

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

people like this make me fucking sick

10 month old baby at risk for having measles from the Disneyland outbreak, puts his 3 year old sister with leukemia in real danger. Anti vaccinator Doctor chimes in and tells the parents they should have stayed in doors and their daughter probably got leukemia from the chemicals in her vaccines.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              I thought the bbv decided after seeing 100 posts with a spoiler in them was just stupid and that if anyone wanted live sport not to be spoilered to not read the bbv until after they have seen what they want to avoid spoilers for.
                                                              Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWGwm9l3E0s

Goosebumps.

Aldo is a scary fucker
                                                              1982 A Black undefeated World Champion boxer challenged by white Irish American also undefeated. Irish guy got his ass kicked. Larry Holmes v Gerry Cooney. It was live at 5am at time when TV programs stopped at 1am. So much anticipation, so much hype. I feel this going same way.

Comment

If McGregor can keep it on the feet he will knock him out.

Comment

He calls himself the Paleo Cardiologist

Comment

British Open gone to sky, they gazumped the BBC by £3 Million bumping the offer from from 7 to 10

Comment

This is just priceless. They showed it during the Superbowl too which just makes it even better.

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnLike us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/dHs73Follow us on TWITTER: http:/...
                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        British Open gone to sky, they gazumped the BBC by £3 Million bumping the offer from from 7 to 10
                                                                        Made all the more ludicrous by this

Premier League highlights will remain on the BBC’s Match of the Day programme for a further three years after the BBC announced a £204m deal

Bidding against no-one and up price

BBC do run on a secondary school "spend the money or we will not get it next year" budgeting model, hence all the mad wages over the years to the likes of Ross

Comment

Walked into a garage today and asked for a price list. Chap seemed to be Eastern European and said 'no price list'. Grand, how much is the astra there in the yard and he shook his head and said 'car no good'!! I thanked him and left, I hope its some kind of criminal front on the Greenhills Road.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            Monty has entry to the open I believe. Hopefully he misses the cut so we can enjoy his thoughts on proceedings for the entire weekend

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                              If McGregor can keep it on the feet he will knock him out.
                                                                              aldo usually stays on his feet and stops people taking him down, so what you're saying is that McGregor has already won just by allowing aldo to do his usual thing?

very excited for this fight but i really don't think it's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                aldo usually stays on his feet and stops people taking him down, so what you're saying is that McGregor has already won just by allowing aldo to do his usual thing?

very excited for this fight but i really don't think it's that simple.
                                                                                I think it is that simple. Maybe the hype has finally blinded me but he is just too good on the feet. Aldo is good too but dealing with a world class south paw is going to be very tough. Uppercuts land against Aldo more than any other shot and that is one of McGregors money shots. Mendes was able to rock him early, if McGregor does that it is over. The leg kicks probably won't be as effective against McGregor aswell.

Mcgregors chin looks good and his striking is way ahead of everyone in the division. Can probably keep it going for the 5 rounds too. Aldo will look to take him down and submit him imo. I also think he will successfully do it as McGregor is cocky enough to think his BJJ is better and will leave himself open.

He will beat Aldo eventually as long as Edgar doesn't wrestlefuck his career away.

Comment

Originally posted by brianmc View Post
                                                                                  My right ear occasionally gets completely blocked with wax... once every few years maybe.

Syringing... easy job... instant relief.
                                                                                  Incorrect self diagnosis on my part. Ear infection, antibiotics yada yada

Comment

Sup everyone? What did I miss

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                      you broke the BBV!
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

He called it in fairness, hero....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                          Diagnosing RDIII's potentially fatal ear infection

Comment

shippppppppppppp ye hooo!!!!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

How much are ya gonna tell Colm ya won Satnav?

200?
                                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                How much are ya gonna tell Colm ya won Satnav?

200?
                                                                                                its a ticket to the European deepstack lol

he will be thrilled............not lol
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

The more I read about this McIlroy court case, the more stupid it appears. Balance of probabilities strikes me that the majority of the wrongdoung is on McIlroy's side too.

Judge should lock both sides up until they settle. Kayroo?

Comment

The more I read about this McIlroy court case, the more stupid it appears. Balance of probabilities strikes me that the majority of the wrongdoung is on McIlroy's side too.

At his level, I think % teens are pointless. They handle various aspects of his business and deserve remuneration, but when Nike's endorsement department decide to give Wee Mac a wad of cash, I dont imagine his management brought much to the negotiations.

Comment

Comment

The judge asked them to go away and settle but they didn't manage it. This is a case for binding arbitration imo. No winners but the media from doing it this way (plus our learned friends of course).
                                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Dan Wilson got himself a little piece wrote about him for the PokerStars blog which can be found HERE for those of you who might be interested in poker.
                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

McIlroy's argument seems to be "I didn't know what I was signing"and "my contract wasn't as good as McDowell's". Both surely deserving a hearty GTFO.

Also some mildly unsavoury item about Horizon donating 150k to Haiti on his behalf and him forcing them to take it back?
                                                                                                            Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 03-02-15, 11:15.

Comment

Can anybody recommend a chrome extension or program to open .djvu files?
                                                                                                              Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 03-02-15, 11:29. Reason: Signing off like it was a fucking work email.

Comment

Next step for Uber
                                                                                                                The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                  Can anybody recommend a chrome extension or program to open .djvu files?
                                                                                                                  Thanks,
                                                                                                                  Dave

Comment

Comment

McIlroy's argument seems to be "I didn't know what I was signing"and "my contract wasn't as good as McDowell's". Both surely deserving a hearty GTFO.

Also some mildly unsavoury item about Horizon donating 150k to Haiti on his behalf and him forcing them to take it back?
                                                                                                                      Nearly as good as DSKs 'I didn't know they were prostitutes' defence.
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                        Nearly as good as DSKs 'I didn't know they were prostitutes' defence.
                                                                                                                        In fairness, that is entirely believable.

Comment

BREAKING: Harry Redknapp has been linked with the vacant QPR job.
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X