Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common Spot

For arguments sake;

Im in the BB with AJ, folded around to CO who makes it 3X and i just flat, were say 25-30bb deep. Flop comes 10J2.

CO is a fish after you say check his stats or whatever but you dont know his bet sizing ect, he bets 1/2 pot on flop , you C/C flop and turn is a blank, do you C/R turn now if he fires again 1/2 pot?

Sorry if this is a very simple one, but im a very simple player at the moment
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking

It's all got to do with the player man. Some people would just 3bet/call a strong like AJ for that stack from a C/O raise, if we know the person is understanding of stealing and position. Flatting here is awkward because, we're going to be OOP but we have a pretty huge hand considering the positions. A person, who likes to steal i'd without a doubt 3bet/call. This player though when he opens for 3x isn't that good much of the time though tbh.

How you played it. I can understand it and would do so against a tighter player. Personally on the turn I would check again. We're a mile ahead a huge point of the time. By checking again he can barrel alot of smaller pairs and worse Jacks putting us on a hand like say KQ or 89. This is my line purely against a random though. Alot of the time this hand could go check/check on the turn and you'll be value betting the river.

Here's a quick one, if we raise the flop, what hands do you think he'll shove on us with?

Comment

Originally posted by peterswellman View Post

Here's a quick one, if we raise the flop, what hands do you think he'll shove on us with?
      KQ,KJ, AJ, QQ+, sets and random bluffs maybe?
      "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking

Comment

c/r/c flop to shove turn, fish wont fold much with Jx/Tx/overs but unimproved will slow down with most of his range OTT making it difficult to get stacks in. As played, keep calling
        "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

I will nearly always CRAI on turn against this type of opponent.

Comment

Working...
          X