Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a call pre flop

€1/€2- Straddle

UTG limps €5 with I think €900 stack has a wide range for doing this, CO a solid PLO Player Raises to €30 with a deep stack around €1400, I call on the Button with As9s5c6c & €650, SB a normally very solid agressive PLO player calls with €700ish stack and UTG player re-pots to €170, obv this player has the A's, CO calls on what i would imagine to be a middle to high rundown or possibly a KKxx double suited type hand....ME Should I call on the button here with all these deep stacks???
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Im a nitty PLO player myself and I think this is a eas fold, like to hear wha others think. Thats why I commented, cause then I know, ya now? la la l a la l al . yeah.y

fold

Comment

Easy fold imo.

Comment

I don't like putting the €30 in tbh, I think this is going to be squeezed a lot. Easy fold now.

Comment

Only person I was worried about squezing was the UTG player, it was a very very very passive game with lots of players open limping and flatting in position with monsters and playing horrible post flop and only potting with the nuts, so very easy play post flop against nearly all players bar 2 post flop...

Thanks for responses anyway!
          Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Comment

So what did you do
            twitter
            moneybookers

Comment

Dont like the fact you have an ace in your hand if u had 7 or an 8 id probably call.
              Like if you flop 2 pair are you going to go to war here.
              I like your hand for 30 on the button deep but for 170 its a fold.
              Calling 3 or 4 bets with an ace is bad sometimes like this time imo

your run down is not even a run down flopping gin here is going to be difficult
              if you were utg and flop apair and a flush draw and got the first bet in for 510 and get some fold equity in
              utg has little more than a pot sized bet so im thinking regardles of flops hes shipping it
              calling 20%of your stack here is a mistake imo

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                I don't like putting the €30 in tbh, I think this is going to be squeezed a lot. Easy fold now.
                dunno why you think this squeezing after callers in omaha usually means more callers not take the blinds and dead money like a holdem tournament

Comment

Originally posted by UbetUwin View Post
                  Only person I was worried about squezing was the UTG player, it was a very very very passive game with lots of players open limping and flatting in position with monsters and playing horrible post flop and only potting with the nuts, so very easy play post flop against nearly all players bar 2 post flop...

Thanks for responses anyway!
                  I can see why you want to call esp as yous ay if post flop there horrific but youll get better spot with hands that flop better than this ,

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                    Tbh i think folding this hand OTB the 1st time around isnt great

Comment

Im never calling here . It's either fold or shove
                      Being the mad hoor that i am and love the gamble i probably shove.
                      I think your hand plays well here against all their ranges and your only getting called by utg if he does infact have the aces.

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                        So what did you do
                        Well this DONKEY called out of the sb and was crushed against the CO and won a monster :P

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                          I think your hand plays well here against all their ranges and your only getting called by utg if he does infact have the aces.
                          He will have them over 90% of the time i'd say.
                          (& he did this time too)
                          twitter
                          moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                            His hand doesn't play well here.
                            UTG or CO almost never fold here after invetsing 170 each, fold.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                              Dont like the fact you have an ace in your hand if u had 7 or an 8 id probably call.
                              Like if you flop 2 pair are you going to go to war here.
                              I like your hand for 30 on the button deep but for 170 its a fold.
                              Calling 3 or 4 bets with an ace is bad sometimes like this time imo

your run down is not even a run down flopping gin here is going to be difficult
                              if you were utg and flop apair and a flush draw and got the first bet in for 510 and get some fold equity in
                              utg has little more than a pot sized bet so im thinking regardles of flops hes shipping it
                              calling 20%of your stack here is a mistake imo
                              The reason i called originally for €30 is because I am quite comfortable playing flops post flop in position especially against the UTG raiser and although I know my hand is certainly not a premium hand by any stretch of the imagination, I know for sure unless flop comes all one suit or double paired and the UTG limp raiser has no flush or trips he is potting almost all flops that are not scary, tbh i know he is capable of shoving on some flops that are terrible for his hand also so thats why i called originally, as it turned out the flop came 974 with two spades and he did indeed shove with the bare A's and no draw!

The CO called and the small blind called and the pot was HUUUUGE :O Also 20 minutes previous I lost a €1k pot with my AA<KK aipf in holdem!

Comment

Well this DONKEY called out of the sb and was crushed against the CO and won a monster :P
                                I see.
                                twitter
                                moneybookers

Comment

He will have them over 90% of the time i'd say.
                                  (& he did this time too)
                                  Can ya imagine if i shoved Chris, which I never would have in that spot, but LOL, UTG would have torched the place :P

Comment

I see.
                                    I saw This is fun.... God I wish that game ran every night of the week!!

Comment

:O Also 20 minutes previous I lost a €1k pot with my AA<KK aipf in holdem!
                                      There is another thread for this sort of thing.

And yes he would have smashed the place to pieces. I was told he won a few bob after ye left so hopefully he will be back next week.
                                      twitter
                                      moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                        His hand doesn't play well here.
                                        UTG or CO almost never fold here after invetsing 170 each, fold.
                                        If i shove here im not looking for folders .

Comment

There is another thread for this sort of thing.

And yes he would have smashed the place to pieces. I was told he won a few bob after ye left so hopefully he will be back next week.
                                          LOL there is another thread for busting with A's niiiiiiiiice!! LOL

Really...I thought game ended when we went, sick! GG defo be up next wed tho, and org a day for golf soon as well buddy!

Comment

LOL there is another thread for busting with A's niiiiiiiiice!! LOL

Really...I thought game ended when we went, sick! GG defo be up next wed tho, and org a day for golf soon as well buddy!

Yeah maybe next Wednesday golf @ 4ish dinner then into the loft for more madness!!
                                            twitter
                                            moneybookers

Comment

Yeah maybe next Wednesday golf @ 4ish dinner then into the loft for more madness!!
                                              Sounds good to me ill say it to Jos as well, well org which course over next few days, I dont mind anyway!

Comment

Working...
                                              X