Tickets Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets Thread

A lot of people seem to offer tickets in the BBV for various things and they can get lost in the general discussion. Would there be any use for a stickied thread where only people selling tickets could post? All transactions through PM and once they had been sold the seller had to re-post and confirm they'd been sold?
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Good idea imo, but suffers from the same problem as a lot of the suggestions in the feedback thread that it's out of place in the "General Poker" forum and people are mortally afraid of moving the BBV to an Off Topic forum.

Comment

No harm starting one in the Community forum. I think people will still use the BBV tho because it holds the best chance of people seeing it

Comment

tbh, I'd generally use toutless or the ticket section on the EP board got tickets.
        Sure no harm could come of it I suppose if it's monitored
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Doesn't come up often enough to warrant it imo, plus people would still post it in the bbv anyhow.

Comment

Stop buying tickets to stuff your not gonna end up going to Keith

If people wanna sell stuff just bang a little bit in a sig or something.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
            X