This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
    Hmmm, fancied it was Kev when that account was set up. And it has to be a mod for sure now because I'm hidden so only a mod could see that I'm online.
    It wasn't a mod/admin. I do know who it is, but I had a fair idea before I even checked.

Comment

request Username change

The Dashing Solskjaer

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
        request Username change

The Dashing Solskjaer
        Too long Willie

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          Too long Willie
          If I had a penny for everytime I heard that comment.

Comment

request Username change to Frossach

most of my accounts are that would handy thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TrEMOlo1 View Post
              Any chance i could get mine changed to just Tremolo1 please?
              BUMPlestiltskin

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                BUMPlestiltskin
                ^ binding request to be renamed BUMPlestitltskin imo.

Comment

Could I please change the second s in sose to a z Ty. I have been informed the spelling is incorrect and I feel stupid.
                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                    ^ binding request to be renamed BUMPlestitltskin imo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Too Long Willie View Post
                      If I had a penny for everytime I heard that comment.
                      Wish granted (not your wish though)
                      Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                      request Username change to Frossach

most of my accounts are that would handy thanks
                      Done
                      Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                      Could I please change the second s in sose to a z Ty. I have been informed the spelling is incorrect and I feel stupid.
                      Done

Comment

thanks

Comment

Too Long Willie is a jonah name for me.

request change to Zuuturoph

Comment

I thank you.

Comment

Can I get mine changed please. Just putting capitals in: The Aul Switcharoo
                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Are none of ye ever happy with the names ye picked at the start?

pffffffffffffft

I shall remain MrsFlushdraw till I get dumped

Comment

Name change to Surinder Sunar imo

Comment

Now that I hit the big FOUR OH last May, I guess I should change to 40something
                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                      Can I get mine changed please. Just putting capitals in: The Aul Switcharoo
                                      Done
                                      Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                      Name change to Surinder Sunar imo
                                      Denied
                                      Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                      Now that I hit the big FOUR OH last May, I guess I should change to 40something
                                      Done

Comment

Any chance of a name change to David?

Don't like having the same username here as on boards - would prefer people not to be able to track my movements :P

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post

Don't like having the same username here as on boards - would prefer people not to be able to track my movements :P
                                          Hmm.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            Hmm.
                                            What?

Comment

Hes scamming Lloyd, hes trying to get out og being lynched in WW

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                Hes scamming Lloyd, hes trying to get out og being lynched in WW
                                                Lol - are you actually just following me around the internet?

Comment

Lol - are you actually just following me around the internet?
                                                  He does that to people,scary.
                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

How about you just drop the 2097 or change to Keano or something? Think David was a biblical account name so all your posts have been from werewolf

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      How about you just drop the 2097 or change to Keano or something? Think David was a biblical account name so all your posts have been from werewolf
                                                      Yeah grand, Keane will do...

Comment

Will you change mine to Theresa?

I kinda miss my old name.
                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Surprised you haven't got yours yet tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                            Will you change mine to Theresa?

I kinda miss my old name.

Comment

if everyone's gonna do it...

Emmet please

Comment

No more name changing you wierdos.
                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                  Go on, i know you want to change to MDDublin

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                    I agree with this.

Comment

Ok so Zuutroph was fun (better than too long Willie)
                                                                      so for the sanity of the Z men. Can Solskjaer come back out to play?

Comment

Name change request to Joseph Hachem, it's more dignified.
                                                                        Or Joesph Pass the sugar Hachem.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Hachem View Post
                                                                          Name change request to Joseph Hachem, it's more dignified.
                                                                          Or Joesph Pass the sugar Hachem.
                                                                          Icarus, keep it to the game thread

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Cloutier View Post
                                                                            Icarus, keep it to the game thread

My apologies,I will try to stick to the game thread.
                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

#98
                                                                              Can I change my name to 'The Situation' please? Cheers in advance.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

#99
                                                                                Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                Can I change my name to 'The Situation' please? Cheers in advance.
                                                                                Only if you update your avatar appropriately. Post back here when that is done.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Thumbs down from me on this whole name changing lark.

Pain in the hole not knowing who's who.

Suggestion, from here on in itt please quote your current username in the text of the post, so at least it's possible to scan the thread to figure out who's who.

eg..

Originally posted by Rekop Dog
                                                                                  Can Rekop Dog change his name to 'The Situation' please? Cheers in advance.
                                                                                  Also to mods, any chance you can update this thread when you change someone's username, ie by pm or messing about etc...

Seriously, it really takes away from the site when dude's just change their name and you've no clue who's posts your reading. Context goes out the window.
                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sup.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                      Sup.
                                                                                      Cabs are here!!!
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Suggestion, from here on in itt please quote your current username in the text of the post, so at least it's possible to scan the thread to figure out who's who.

eg..

Also to mods, any chance you can update this thread when you change someone's username, ie by pm or messing about etc...

Seriously, it really takes away from the site when dude's just change their name and you've no clue who's posts your reading. Context goes out the window.
                                                                                        Yeah I agree. Maybe a custom tagline of sort where their old name is displayed instead of member?

Comment

Could I get the underscore taken out of my Username?

Can one of the mods change my tagline also so people will know who I was before the change?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                            Could I get the underscore taken out of my Username?

Can one of the mods change my tagline also so people will know who I was before the change?
                                                                                            I'm against this. You could be anyone without that underscore, far too ambiguous.
                                                                                            Last edited by The Situation; 02-11-10, 17:26.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

OK, I have added a user field to profiles that will list previous usernames.

Admins will have to manually type it in for people when changing the name. I have used Keane as a guinea pig for this where you can see it in the 'About' tab of the profile.

This good enough for people?

Comment

can i be denny crane for a while?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Admins will have to manually type it in for people when changing the name. I have used Keane as a guinea pig for this where you can see it in the 'About' tab of the profile.

I win

Comment

Perfect Dom, cheers.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I disapprove of being an unwitting pawn in your dastardly schemes

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

eg..

I agree with all of this, and Dom's new addition. I still however reserve the right to act the bollix, especially when I've a few beers and 'forget' to update the former name

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                          Only if you update your avatar appropriately. Post back here when that is done.
                                                                                                          ????
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            ????
                                                                                                            .

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                              can i be denny crane for a while?
                                                                                                              plz?

Comment

gwan so

Comment

OK, unilateral decision unless I'm overruled by majority admin vote.

Only 1 username change per year, unless there is a very good reason for it, or unless it is back to your old username.

This obviously doesn't include the right of a drunken (or not) admin to change someones name for the lulz.

Comment

i wanna change my name to Michelle SatNav please!!!!!! cause im lost!
                                                                                                                    i am serious BTW!
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      i wanna change my name to Michelle SatNav please!!!!!! cause im lost!
                                                                                                                      i am serious BTW!
                                                                                                                      Done. Enjoy the next 12 months as Michelle SatNav

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        Done. Enjoy the next 12 months as Michelle SatNav
                                                                                                                        12 MONTHS
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Only 1 username change per year, unless there is a very good reason for it, or unless it is back to your old username.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                          12 MONTHS
                                                                                                                          How many months did you think were in a year?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X