X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change of Username Request Thread

Hi,

I'd like to change my username for this forum, is this possible?

Who do ya wannabecraig?

Comment

This is possible. What would you like it changed to and why? You can PM me the why if you'd rather not say in a publicly viewable forum.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Can I get the first letter of my name changed to a capital please (not joking by the way its annoying me) thank you

Comment

Done.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            Can I get the first letter of my name changed to a capital please (not joking by the way its annoying me) thank you
            Class...

Comment

Name changed.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                This is possible. What would you like it changed to and why? You can PM me the why if you'd rather not say in a publicly viewable forum.
                SO if I dump Tony I can change away from MrsFlushdraw then?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                  SO if I dump Tony I can change away from MrsFlushdraw then?
                  Yup.

Comment

Yup.
                    MsSingleMumWith3Kids has a nice ring to it

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      Done.
                      Can I have a new bycycle for Cwistmas please Uncle Lloyd?
                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Just seen this can u change mine please, just take out the 333 It does my nut in

Cheers
                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                          Just seen this can u change mine please, just take out the 333 It does my nut in

Cheers
                          ok

Comment

Any chance you can change Ace's name to Ace

Comment

can I change from mickc to Mike?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                ok
                                Cheers thx
                                ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

can i get get mine changed so that it looks like

Eight-Ball

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

thanks

Comment

Why do people not put thought into their names to save them changing them later

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Hitchhiker has withdrawn the request on advice from elders!!

Comment

Can you change mine to FMWT? It juts our horribly on the page and takes people ages to write

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMeWeirdThings View Post
                                              Can you change mine to FMWT? It juts our horribly on the page and takes people ages to write
                                              Done

Comment

I would like a change to AlexHiggins please. How about the tagline 'Hurricane'

In memory of a legend

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                  I would like a change to AlexHiggins please. How about the tagline 'Hurricane'

In memory of a legend
                                                  Going to deny this one, sorry.

Comment

surprise me.
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                      surprise me.
                                                      Log off for 10 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                        surprise me.
                                                        'Hot Balls' would have been awsome! ( sorry lads, copyrighted now though )
                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

can i be changed to Laois Hammer please?
                                                          maybe have Irish Iron where it says "member" pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                            can i be changed to Laois Hammer please?
                                                            maybe have Irish Iron where it says "member" pretty please?
                                                            Done. Tagline as a once off special cause I'm in a good mood

Comment

Lads don't change your names you muppets. It was hard enough trying to figure out who everyone was after the move from boards.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                Lads don't change your names you muppets. It was hard enough trying to figure out who everyone was after the move from boards.
                                                                Yeah, I agree.

Comment

I actually didn't know Irish Iron was Laois Hammer, I thought they were mates but 2 different people.
                                                                  His idea of putting his old name as a tagline is a good idea though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Balls View Post
                                                                    Yeah, I agree.
                                                                    DannyDiamond?

Comment

This.

No more name changes.
                                                                      Thread officially locked.
                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                        DannyDiamond?
                                                                        Yeah, Kev and his messin' ways. I'm back now though!

Comment

sixtwo for new screenname

Comment

Originally posted by drunkplayer View Post
                                                                            WTF!
                                                                            you only signed up 2 posts before this post

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

#39
                                                                              he was drunk when he came up with it and on refelction i dont think he would get to many serious replys to his posts with a name like DRUNK PLAYER.

alcohol makes people do the strangest things

DUFF
                                                                              http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

#40
                                                                                Any chance i could get mine changed to Tremolo1 please?

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by sixtwo View Post
                                                                                  That's my favourite hand, legend. Would have loved that name. J 10 sucks balls.. 62 ftw!!!!!!!!!

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by J10spades View Post
                                                                                    That's my favourite hand, legend. Would have loved that name. J 10 sucks balls.. 62 ftw!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                    Name change request?
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                      Name change request?
                                                                                      Suprise me lol.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Sick puppy

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                          Sick puppy
                                                                                          Can have a poll. Anything reasonable/funny will be put up for vote, if the mods allow? Kinda has to be related to who I am here ( terrible poker and ww noop )

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Can have a poll. Anything reasonable/funny will be put up for vote, if the mods allow? Kinda has to be related to who I am here ( terrible poker and ww noop )
                                                                                            MinCash
                                                                                            You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Feel free to throw up a poll, it's no bother to change the name.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Can I change mine please to iSnow? I've spent far too much time on the felt explaining my current username..grrr

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  tyvm Ste

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    can I get mine changed back now please
                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                                                      Can I change mine please to iSnow? I've spent far too much time on the felt explaining my current username..grrr
                                                                                                      What does your name mean?

My username has lovely symmetry imo

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Could you change my name to mrflash please?

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Hmmm, fancied it was Kev when that account was set up. And it has to be a mod for sure now because I'm hidden so only a mod could see that I'm online.
                                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                            What does your name mean?

My username has lovely symmetry imo
                                                                                                            Apparently I have a dandruff problem

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by A zuroph View Post
                                                                                                              can I get mine changed back now please
                                                                                                              bump.
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                thanks

any chance of a capital Z?
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                                  Feel free to throw up a poll, it's no bother to change the name.
                                                                                                                  kk thanks

EDIT- Where can i put up a thread to start the ball rolling? then make a poll with some good ones..
                                                                                                                  Last edited by IPB Champ; 13-08-10, 13:14.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                                                                    Apparently I have a dandruff problem
                                                                                                                    And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      kk thanks

EDIT- Where can i put up a thread to start the ball rolling? then make a poll with some good ones..
                                                                                                                      Put it in here or Community prob, link to it from the BBV I'd say so the BBV crowd know about it.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                        thanks

any chance of a capital Z?
                                                                                                                        No!!

I've the same anal obsession with capitals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X