My turbo heads up SNG adventure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My turbo heads up SNG adventure!

Hi I've never done one of these log things before so I'm hoping doing this will keep me motivated to keep playing. Before I'd normally play one type of game, get bored after a few days and switch around from sngs/mtts/etc. then get tilted/drunk/high and blow the loots in an epic fashion.

So anyway I've $120 sitting on my stars account doing nothing and I'm going to start at the bottom playing $1.50 games. I'll move up to each new level when I have 50 buy-ins so $175 for the $3.50 games, $350 for the $7 games etc. I know I'll probably have to put in a lot of hours for peanuts at the smaller stakes but I'd only be sitting around watching telly/ playing xbox/ wanking anyway so I might as well be doing this. The money isn't really important at this stage it's more of a challenge to see if I can do it as I'm a whore for tilting while playing online yet I never tilt live which is strange. The ultimate goal is to be playing the $15 games by the end of the year and be able to make some money from next year onwards and get the fuck out of this country, preferably somewhere hot where the girls have big titties. I hear Malta is nice

I'll keep updates here of games played and profit/loss etc. And off to the races we go

GL dave

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

BR management is for nits just jump in a $100 HUSNG - go for the spin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        BR management is for nits just jump in a $100 HUSNG - go for the spin!!!
        Being doing that years, hasn't got me anywhere

Comment

Best of Luck, try post as many hands as you can. I've no real BRM tips or anything.
          But I got a bunch of overweight spotty americans in collective dire need of a haircut to wish you luck.

David Ward is going on a mission. We'd like to say goodbye.

Comment

Working...
          X