Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25nl, 50nl Players

Alright lads,

I'm new to this forum so this is my first thread.

I am looking to discuss a bit of strategy and poker in general with people who are playing 25 to 50 nl.

I am playing on Pokerstars atm.

I have been playing a lot of zoom poker and would like to hear peoples thoughts about that game.

Forgive the username I'm not supernova but that is one of my goals this year, I'm on course with my vpp's so far this month.

Unfortunately none of my mates play online poker so don't have anyone to discuss hands with or poker in general and I think this would help improve my game.

If anyone is interested give me a shout.

Cheers

welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, I don't play cash - I only play MTT's, so my thoughts aren't really what you are looking for. There are many players who are successful playing cash who post here. Maybe post up a hand and see what you get? With regards zoom, I never really understood how someone could be a successful winner at that type of game. Do you just play the percentages? I presume reads go out the window - Does a HUD help? Does it load quick enough?

I'd be interested to hear peoples thought on it.

Comment

Hey Newbie thanks for getting back to me!

Cool thanks yeah maybe I'll just post a few hands and get some discussions going.

I've actually been tricking around and playing more and more MTT's so I would be interested to talk about strategy and stuff if you're up for it.

Do you put in much volume? what kind of stakes? Site and stuff?

As for zoom, it can be very swingy at times as your getting through so many hands! It's great for vpps and stuff but I think if I played normal 6 max I would play better and make more money. As you said reads kind of go out the window, I still try and make notes as you do come across the same players often enough and playing everyday a lot of players pop up that I have notes on. I also use PT4, so that has a HUD that works with zoom and loads quick its really good actually!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X