Challenge Ten - Second Edition - Have Your Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge Ten - Second Edition - Have Your Say

Okay, so as a lot of you know I've been working towards ten personal challenges since 10-10-10. I've had such a good time pursuing these challenges, that I have decided to undertake a whole set of new challenges between 11-11-11 and 12-12-12!!

I have decided on nine of the ten challenges which are:
    1. Lose 20kgs weight
    2. Earn double my 2010 Salary
    3. Record an album, write a book, take a photograph every day & present a weekly radio podcast.
    4. Complete the Wicklow 200, Liffey Swim, Half Ironman and 3 Marathons (1 in under 4:30)
    5. Cook and host a dinner party for 12 people
    6. Travel to five new countries
    7. Give ten motivational talks
    8. Go on a date every week
    9. Mentor ten people with their own 'Challenge Ten' for 2012

I'm going to leave the final challenge for a week, and I'm looking for your assistance in deciding what that challenge will be. I've put some suggestions from friends up on my facebook page at www.facebook.com/challengeten and I'm looking for people to decide for me!

Why not take a moment to 'like' the Challenge Ten facebook page and pick what my final challenge should be!

Good luck with this. Some man for the challenges. Can I be 1 of the 12 at the dinner party?
    My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

this looks class yet again.
      Your last challenge should definately be a poker one!
      Ie. qualify for at least 3 big major live events.
      or play 3,000 mtts on stars or something?

Comment

+1 for a poker challenge, why not do some grind where u gotta spin up from x amount under a coach. challenge 10 needs more degen far to wholesome imo....

Actually theres an idea, someone should do an alternative challenge X, where its all degen targets- hookers,drink,drugs,reckless gambles,high speed car chases across state lines etc

Comment

Has to be a poker challenge for sure. How about trying to play a crazy amount of mtt sng's at a certain buyin and show x amount profit?
          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Working...
          X