My "Learn how to play again" log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My "Learn how to play again" log

Hey guys. I pretty much gave up on playing poker a while back to focus on college and what not. I became that recreational donk who'd deposit a buyin every now and again and play for a few hours until I was dogged for the lot, or more often that not, was outplayed hand after hand.

I've got a fair handle on everything else in my life now so I'm hoping to get back into the game and work my way through the levels until I can learn no more. I only have about 2 hours a day to dedicate to poker/leisure so I know that I'll reach a point where I can't dedicate the time required to be able to learn at a sufficient rate to keep moving up. I'm okay with that though.

I've started with a bankroll of $100 and have started playing at $5NL. I don't have any set goals other than to try my best to fix leaks when pointed out and keep going until I can go no more!

What other stats are needed for people to make any kind of useful analysis as it's been ages since I did this.

My immediate impression I get from looking at my stats is that I need to widen my 3bet range from late position and the blinds as players can comfortably rob with ATC from me. I'm playing on stars and the impression I'm getting is that the players should be easy to exploit. They bet when they have a hand, fold when they don't.

I'm playing on stars 6max fwiw and probably won't move because I'm using a mac and PokerTracker 3.
    Last edited by AdMMM; 24-10-11, 19:14.

Good luck with this.
    What site you playing on?

Comment

Working...
    X