Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TableNinja PS Problem

Keep getting this message, "Error making bet pot percentage keys."

I know its a problem with my HUD but I don't know how to fix it. My HUD is all over the place aswel. Guys stats are not showing beside their sn, rather they are showing over other people's sn. I'm sure the two problems are related.

i remeber i used to get the same message using table ninja on FT.....
    but...i dont know if they are related but as far as the second part of your problem you might try this...

there's an icon like a spade on on the box that shows the table averages. double click that and you should get a small grey box that shows a drop down menu of site settings and it also has a left arrow and right arrow. the arrows will move the stats around the table and you should see them align properly

this was what i had o do on entraction i assume its same for you. it took me a good while to get my HUD sorted and i had ages and ages of mindfck with stats all over the shop and changing etc. but thriugh trial and error really i got to know sort thinsg out eventually

hope this works and you can follow what i say.

also you may want to lock table positions when you are happy by rightclicking the HEM icon down in sis tray and clcik 'save postions'

Comment

Have you set your preferred table seat on Stars to correspond with HEM?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Have you set your preferred table seat on Stars to correspond with HEM?
        Yeh done this.

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
        i remeber i used to get the same message using table ninja on FT.....
        but...i dont know if they are related but as far as the second part of your problem you might try this...

there's an icon like a spade on on the box that shows the table averages. double click that and you should get a small grey box that shows a drop down menu of site settings and it also has a left arrow and right arrow. the arrows will move the stats around the table and you should see them align properly

this was what i had o do on entraction i assume its same for you. it took me a good while to get my HUD sorted and i had ages and ages of mindfck with stats all over the shop and changing etc. but thriugh trial and error really i got to know sort thinsg out eventually

hope this works and you can follow what i say.

also you may want to lock table positions when you are happy by rightclicking the HEM icon down in sis tray and clcik 'save postions'
        Tried this but still can't get stats to move into their right positions.

Any other ideas guys? I must be missing something

Comment

ok to fix the stats being all over the place;

hud options ----> player pref ------> appearance ------> and then uncheck the box that has "fix my stats position" and see does that fix your table ninja problem

btw I dont have table ninja is it any use?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            ok to fix the stats being all over the place;

hud options ----> player pref ------> appearance ------> and then uncheck the box that has "fix my stats position" and see does that fix your table ninja problem

btw I dont have table ninja is it any use?
            Already done also.

Tableninja is awesome. Would definitely recommend it. Multi-tabling is so much easier with it.

Comment

anyone know a way to get tableninja working with multiple stars clients at once btw?
              Last edited by cardshark202; 18-05-11, 01:48.

Comment

Working...
              X