Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling for PLO 250 19th July

1. Name : James Scarry
    2. Event : PLO 250 Triple Chance Omaha Tournament 19th July Bewley’s Hotel Dublin Airport
    3. Entry fee : €250
    4. Percentage looking to sell : 50%
    5. Cost per % : €2.50
    6. Any Mark Up : No
    7. Hendon Mob Profile : http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=285886
    8. Means of money transfer : Stars. Name: ibeatyou7894
    9. Any other info : Hey guys I'm not really sure if this staking section is that active anymore, but I thought I'd give it a go. I'm a student and I play micro-low stakes MTTs on stars (don't get that much volume in due to work and college) and have been focusing on PLO in particular over the last 6 months(been learning the game for the last 18 months). From my very limited experience of live PLO in Ireland(played one 115 mtt in the Eglington, Galway) the standard was pretty poor. So, while I'm sure the standard in this will be at least slightly better, I think I'll have an edge over the majority of the field, the reg isn't terrible at 25 and I'm not charging any mark up(seeing as this is my first time selling here).
    Please find my online PLO results attached(can send in excel format in email if needed, for some reason wouldn't attach on this) from HEM2. Reason I'm selling action is, as you can see this is a much bigger buy in than the games I play on stars, but I think this tournament will probably be soft enough and a pretty good investment. I've learned to play poker primarily online and unfortunately don't have anyone to vouch for me on this site. Anyone who knows me in poker would say I'm a very trustworthy guy and I promise to sort all transfers as quickly as I can should the tournament go well.
    10. Steps to confirm sale: Drop me a message in this thread, and you can ship to my username, ibeatyou7894. 5% pieces min.
    Attached Files

25% taken by private investor
    15% taken by fb message
    10% left i guess.

Comment

10% gone through fb
      Sold out cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X