Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-08-17, 07:53   #1
Ballerholic
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 8
Live Poker Hourly?

What do you think are possible realistic hourlies for really good players, decent players, etc.

What are some possible hourlies for 1/2 or 2/5 at the fitzwilliam casino?
Ballerholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-17, 04:25   #2
Hectorjelly
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,603
10bbs an hour would be an excellent win rate in a live NL game. 2/5 rarely runs in Ireland outside of festivals.
Hectorjelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 12:45   #3
O.D.
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 22
10BBs/h seems to be considered the live goal for most regs, but most would be happy with 6-8.
__________________
Low stakes bankroll building videos now on my Youtube channel
Also check out my live twitch streams
O.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-18, 22:26   #4
pokerfish666
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 1
I prefer Online Poker, because the hourly will be always much higher as live.
__________________
www.yourpokerdream.com The best poker affiliate, with the highest vip rakeback deals, promotions and bonuses.
pokerfish666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-18, 10:17   #5
Irisheman
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,020
As per HJ 10bbs/hr for €1-€2 NLHE in the Fitz is good/very good. You’ll find to get a good barometer you’ll need to bank an awful lot of sessions. The variance is the thing as you’ll run potentially very well and also potentially very bad in live cash so just be mindful of that.
Irisheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-18, 13:52   #6
eoghan104
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisheman View Post
As per HJ 10bbs/hr for €1-€2 NLHE in the Fitz is good/very good. You’ll find to get a good barometer you’ll need to bank an awful lot of sessions. The variance is the thing as you’ll run potentially very well and also potentially very bad in live cash so just be mindful of that.
How long do you need to be playing before you can generally call it an hourly?

My hourly for live PLO in the Fitz for 2018 is €640 or 320bb's so the numbers above are very conservative.
eoghan104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-18, 14:11   #7
Irisheman
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,020
I would personally think 2000-2500 hrs would give you a reasonable indicator of your hourly.

The variance is so large in live cash but I think the figures above would give you a decent barometer of your true hourly.

I played an awful lot of cash in say 2004-2008 in Galway and the advice I would give is that the swings can be so tough, you could feel invincible and win 10 sessions in a row and then it could just reverse on you. It can be mentally very tough. So with those rates, I think you would be surprised how many people actually truly achieve them


Quote:
Originally Posted by eoghan104 View Post
How long do you need to be playing before you can generally call it an hourly?

My hourly for live PLO in the Fitz for 2018 is €640 or 320bb's so the numbers above are very conservative.

Last edited by Irisheman; 18-01-18 at 14:19.
Irisheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-18, 22:40   #8
ianrenton
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisheman View Post
I would personally think 2000-2500 hrs would give you a reasonable indicator of your hourly.

The variance is so large in live cash but I think the figures above would give you a decent barometer of your true hourly.

I played an awful lot of cash in say 2004-2008 in Galway and the advice I would give is that the swings can be so tough, you could feel invincible and win 10 sessions in a row and then it could just reverse on you. It can be mentally very tough. So with those rates, I think you would be surprised how many people actually truly achieve them
I agree. 2000-2500 sounds right
__________________
Livescore AEK live
ianrenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Poker > General Poker

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:35.