Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having problem with PP (iPoker)??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone having problem with PP (iPoker)??

Anyone else havin probs with PaddyPower now? Was playing a tourney and connection wnet and cant log back in. Wsa a massive chip leader at the time Shortly before that i had regsietered for a tournament and two mins after it was due to start a message appeared saying it had been canceleld cos it couldnt start in time
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
    Anyone else havin probs with PaddyPower now? Was playing a tourney and connection wnet and cant log back in. Wsa a massive chip leader at the time Shortly before that i had regsietered for a tournament and two mins after it was due to start a message appeared saying it had been canceleld cos it couldnt start in time
    iPoker network are having problems ...

Comment

some guy in i poker running away with all the loots

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
        iPoker network are having problems ...
        Ok thanks
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Whole network is having trouble - CHD?
          To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

Can'y log into my Sng and tournie starting soon.

Boyles is down as well. So must be network wide.
            Last edited by MegaSin; 08-07-10, 21:51.

Comment

playing pot limit and just after raising 3/4 my stack with AK and the fucking thing has frooze

i better not get timed out and when i get back i only have 6bbs left

edit:
              message just popped up saying tournament has been disrupted due to technical reasons

edit:
              it looks like it has been abandoned
              what a shit network
              back to fulltilt for me
              Last edited by Angry-Ball; 08-07-10, 22:26.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Fkkkkkkkk offffffffffffffffff.
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

What a fcking joke! Tournaments cancelled, hilarious stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by PokerNit View Post
                    What a fcking joke! Tournaments cancelled, hilarious stuff!
                    anyone get the money back yet?

i opened support window, no answer

i dont want to close it and have tourni restart & i dont want to sit all night waiting either

Comment

what about my $15
                      and i was 10th in chips

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                        anyone get the money back yet?

i opened support window, no answer

i dont want to close it and have tourni restart & i dont want to sit all night waiting either
                        same here

edit:
                        iam going to take my other $19 of this shit network and go back to fulltilt

i can only imagine the joy over in FT when they see me make this deposit, kill the fattened calf and all that
                        Last edited by Angry-Ball; 08-07-10, 22:41.

Comment

All games before 11.20 have been cancelled and will be payed out eventually by the iPoker monkeys

Comment

All games before 11.20 have been cancelled and will be payed out eventually by the iPoker monkeys
                            paid out?
                            as in money back or paid for the positions do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                              paid out?
                              as in money back or paid for the positions do you know?
                              i wouldn't hold my breath
                              you will most likely get tokens to the value of the buyin
                              fuckin tokens..... i can't spend them over on fulltilt

Comment

You wont get tokens .. it is usually within 48 hours but I reckon 6-12. It is a refund directly done by iPoker not your skin. It will be based on the tournament interruption policy that your skin will have on their site. Check it out. It takes in to count positions(stack sizes) if the tournament has passed a certain point

Comment

You wont get tokens .. it is usually within 48 hours but I reckon 6-12. It is a refund directly done by iPoker not your skin. It will be based on the tournament interruption policy that your skin will have on their site. Check it out. It takes in to count positions(stack sizes) if the tournament has passed a certain point
                                  ahh right...ok

do you work for ipoker???

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                                    ahh right...ok

do you work for ipoker???
                                    You think I am a monkey?? No, I don't!

Comment

I was talking to a poor soul from Boyles who was holding up well, given the circumstances.

She told me that the prizepool would be distributed according to chipstacks of the remaing players within 24 hours.
                                      I was in two rebuys, and doing well,with well over half the field gone in both, will be interesting to see if I even get my buyins back!
                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

You think I am a monkey?? No, I don't!
                                        lol
                                        just thought that you might have been, when you seemed to know what what was going on.

are you sure you are not working for them

Comment

Originally posted by Interrupted Tournaments Policy

Heads–Up Tournaments

Both players receive a refund of buy–in + fee.

ALL SNG Tournaments

Eliminated players do not receive a refund.
                                          Remaining players receive refund made up as follows:
                                          Buy–in and Fee is returned.
                                          Each player receives and equal share of the buy–ins from the eliminated players.

MTT Guaranteed Prize
                                          The settlement is dependant upon what stage the tournament is at when it is interrupted:

Prize money stage not reached (if the tournament is still in the re–buy stage then the prize pool will be the total of the buy–ins + add–ons . Once the re–buy period has closed then the prize pool will be the advertised guaranteed prize).

Eliminated players do not receive a refund
                                          Remaining players receive a refund made up as follows:
                                          Buy–in(s) and fee returned
                                          The balance of the prize fund is paid out as follows:
                                          50% of the fund shared equally among the remaining players
                                          50% distributed proportionally in line with the players chip counts.

Prize money stage has been reached
                                          Each player is awarded an amount equal to the prize that the next eliminated player would have received if the tournament was not interrupted.
                                          Of the remaining prize pool 50% is distributed equally among the players and 50% is distributed in proportion to their chip counts

MTT No Guaranteed Prize:

Prize money stage not reached:

The balance of the prize fund is paid out as follows:

Prize money stage reached:

Each player is awarded a amount equal to the prize that the next eliminated player would have received if the tournament was not interrupted.
                                          Of the remaining prize pool 50% is distributed equally among the players and 50% is distributed in proportion to their chip counts.

FREEROLLS

Prize money stage not reached:

Prize money stage reached:

Each player is awarded an amount equal to the prize that the next eliminated player would have received if the tournament was not interrupted.
                                          Of the remaining prize pool 50% is distributed equally among the players and 50% is distributed in proportion to their chip counts.
                                          The poker room reserves the right to make manual adjustments to any payments in order to ensure that all players have received a fair settlement.
                                          Here is the official line ...

Comment

Got home a half hour ago and have been trying to degen into some mtt's on ipoker. Obv it wouldn't log in for me.

It's back now FWIW.

Comment

The problems are ongoing through the network.

Latest problem is that multitabling cash is impossible - you can only sit on one table.

They hope to fix this problem this afternoon.

I suppose the real question's people want to know the answers to are...

a) When will they get their money back ?
                                              b) When will the network return to normal ?

well atm it looks like 24 hrs on refunds (some interruption funds have been sent to accounts but due to reasons unknown are not hitting players real balances yet)

No set time on network normality.

Comment

Just an update on this.

After 2 years of wishing death upon iPoker I finally launched Operation iPoker Must Die. Phase 1 of Operation iPoker Must Die began at 2200hrs on the 7/7/10. It took a while to get going but I am happy to report there has been alot of disruption and overlays in various tournaments. Phase 1 is only meant as a warning and has served it's purpose.

Phase 2 will be launched in September unless iPoker cop on and stop offering a service that is on a par with a cheap poker game you would find for Playstation 2 in 2007.

General CHD.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  Just an update on this.

After 2 years of wishing death upon iPoker I finally launched Operation iPoker Must Die. Phase 1 of Operation iPoker Must Die began at 2200hrs on the 7/7/10. It took a while to get going but I am happy to report there has been alot of disruption and overlays in various tournaments. Phase 1 is only meant as a warning and has served it's purpose.

Phase 2 will be launched in September unless iPoker cop on and stop offering a service that is on a par with a cheap poker game you would find for Playstation 2 in 2007.

General CHD.
                                                  Very bond villanesque CHD, be careful not to spill the beans on your detailed plan when you catch ipokers version of James Bond!

(knowing Ipoker it'll prob be more Mr Bean than James Bond)

Comment

So

Latest update is that repayments process has started. Network hope to have them completed this evening.

Cash table buffoonery seems to have lifted and this latest fix looks stable enough.

Tournaments are running ok with no apparent issue.

With this in mind we're adding $3000 to tonights Fantastic Fridays game at 20:30!

Fingers crossed the tourney won't crash but if it does there's $3k to split between you!

Comment

Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                                      So

Latest update is that repayments process has started. Network hope to have them completed this evening.

Cash table buffoonery seems to have lifted and this latest fix looks stable enough.

Tournaments are running ok with no apparent issue.

Not sure what you mean by this, but it is still not possible to play more than one cash table.

Comment

Network on the fritz again? Keep getting disced...

Comment

Working...
                                                        X