Ipad / iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipad / iPhone

Where's the best place to buy these atm in Ireland? I'll be back for a few weeks and need to pick up a couple of iphones for friends.

Thanks.
    Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
    Where's the best place to buy these atm in Ireland? I'll be back for a few weeks and need to pick up a couple of iphones for friends.

Thanks.
    There arent really any deals or discounts on these, its still a case of "shut up and take my money" from the masses, so they have no need to discount. Might be worth seeing if you can get a student discount via a relative, if its just somewhere to rock in and pick em up, Compu B in Dundrum probably easiest.
    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Quite a few people are getting upgrades and selling them on, on adverts.ie.

You could pick one up for a discount on there .

My son got a Samsung galaxy 3 last week, sim free, new in the box unopened for €345.

Guy got it as an upgrade and wanted the cash instead.

Comment

So got an iPad 1 off a mate of mine cos he was upgrading picked up a 32gb immaculate condition wit some nice extras for 180e

My question is has anyone any idea where I can get free books for the iPad just hate buying from the store!!

Also has anyone used an iPad to download pdfs and other documents from.moodle?? If so whats the best app to use or is ibooks fine??

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
        X