€200 and up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

€200 and up

I guess it has been nearly a year and a half since I played poker to any serious degree. I have a small amount of interest in it again I think. Whatt remains of my poker bankroll now lies in the hands of Greenlands policy makers.

Ive deposited €200 to william hill and will play 10nl. I 100% agree that this is tiny bankroll wise. I was an out and out nit when I played in the past always wanting 100 buyins. I guess now losing this €200 wont kill me and unless I run crazy -ev if I lose it il just say poker is not for me anymore.

I think one advantage I will have this time is playing at more fish friendly hours. When i grinded 50nl i used to play a lot of days vs regs. I still have a 60% deal which will be handy considering will hill are Tier 1.

I guess il update fairly regular no matter what the outcome. My last log on here shows I dont mind admitting defeat.

If anyone has any questions fire them out I guess.
    Pm for rakeback deals

Why did you decide to grind cash rather than SNGs or MTTS? just curious
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Why did you decide to grind cash rather than SNGs or MTTS? just curious
      Its where my home always was.Ive slightly beaten 50nl in the past and beaten it nicely with RB. Ive no real aim of moving up by doing this id just like to get to 1k if things went fantastic and just withdraw it before I head to America. I could very easily lose the €200 in a few hours.

MTT is easy as to why too time consuming.

SNG not sure guess i could but they were always a bit painful.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

1st session down

1200 hands and down 3 buy ins. I ran a little below ev but nothing hectic a buy in and a bit. I burned money in certain spots which would worry me.

The swings are massive im to lazy to post graphs but how quick you can see 5 buyins go is crazy. Now i should be used to this from my past but its shocking how quick you forget about how the game can effect your emotions.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

my q is why do you start these bs threads? you were earlier looking to lay horses at another shallow br. And from memory wanted people to rail you playing coins. My advice go about your own business with your 200 euro and see what happens.

Best of luck to a decent spin up !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
            my q is why do you start these bs threads? you were earlier looking to lay horses at another shallow br. And from memory wanted people to rail you playing coins. My advice go about your own business with your 200 euro and see what happens.

Kind of a mixed theme to your message. On the BS threads il admit the horse racing one was iffy.

Rail me playing coins? What in gods name does this mean?

This thread is 100% different I have a huge amount of experience multitabling online poker at a higher level to this. Il post up my first 10k hands when I get them played. My bankroll my be shallowish but I dont see how it matters when I am in a position to deposit if it is bad luck that has me go broke.

If your very certain that ll fail Il happily restart the challenge and take a bet on it since you seem pretty sure.
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Why does anyone start a personal log?

Why would anyone tell them not to?

Some will create one for motivation, and as Flushdraw puts it, people keeping an eye on it keeps you from simply blowing it or tilting it off.
              Others such as Teddie would do it for the absolute buzz, and that's fine too, however I am full sure his €2.07 will turn into millions.

It's such an Irish thing to not discuss risk or taking chances, for fear we fail and thus people knowing we lost.

Some are into posting football bets, others post about starting back at poker after a while away. I don't think either should be called bs, no matter what the end result of the process is.
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Is he making you read it? I (and I'm sure many others) enjoy reading BR challenges to get up levels so don't post nasty crap to someone who is doing it in a public domain, last time I checked that is what a 'personal logs' section of a poker forum would be for. GL Tipp, stick with it and stay disciplined.
                They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
                Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

Working...
                X