Cheap Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Tabs

Is there anything to be said for buying one of the cheaper tabs e.g. http://www.brandsdragon.com/products/product_30627.htm. It's only really to be used for long train journeys (wifi, e-reader and mp3)
    Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Thread title was misleading... I nearly broke the mouse!

Comment

Originally posted by sickhabbit View Post
      Thread title was misleading... I nearly broke the mouse!
      lol, see what ya mean

Comment

Are you familiar with them? are they good?

Comment

Originally posted by cathy2101 View Post
          Are you familiar with them? are they good?
          The site or the product? The site are grand imo, the product I have no clue about

Comment

No experience of them but they certainly look good, are extremly well priced, run Android 2.2 and have the Market installed.

They seem like a good buy on face value.

Comment

Think I'll grab one and report back

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                Think I'll grab one and report back
                Will you post back how much the shipping is to Ireland.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                  Will you post back how much the shipping is to Ireland.

Cheers
                  All in for approx e110 is the quote. I'm in UK now though so will let you know how much it costs me when I order

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                    Is there anything to be said for buying one of the cheaper tabs e.g. http://www.brandsdragon.com/products/product_30627.htm. It's only really to be used for long train journeys (wifi, e-reader and mp3)
                    Was just gonna say that you would be mad to not go for an Android Tablet but I see thats what it is, seems decent enough runs 2.2 which is very good.

Check out some video reviews im sure there would be some on Youtube but at face value it looks very decent.

This thing is gonna be phenomenal when its released.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5LNJ9rjTlY[/ame]

More info on it http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/09/m...through-video/
                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 19-01-11, 01:06.
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

ffs what a let down after that title
                      gl with your search all the same

Comment

Would a dongle work on this for internet?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                          Was just gonna say that you would be mad to not go for an Android Tablet but I see thats what it is, seems decent enough runs 2.2 which is very good.

Check out some video reviews im sure there would be some on Youtube but at face value it looks very decent.

This thing is gonna be phenomenal when its released.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

More info on it http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/09/m...through-video/
                          Really will be amazing by the looks of it but is way more than I need and too expensive presumably

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          Well it says in the specs that it has external 3g functionality so I would assume so. Asking them is a joke though, the only site drawback as they understand feck all lol. I will report back when I grab one, just gonna go for it.

Comment

Even if it doesn't Android 2.2 has 'HotSpot' functionality so if you have a 2.2 Smartphone you can connect this tablet to it for 3G access.

Comment

That site is the nuts, was just about to bed and everything

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                That site is the nuts, was just about to bed and everything
                                eeek, sorry

Comment

The descriptions are awesome.

This Webcam has fashionable appearance.Distinctive modelling,and very beautiful.The webcam can be a very good decorations for your table.It will make others envy you if you have such a webcam.

Comment

Comment

S22 7 inch Google Android 2.2? good choice?

Comment

Originally posted by cathy2101 View Post
                                        S22 7 inch Google Android 2.2? good choice?
                                        By consensus, it looks good. In reality, we will have to wait and see when I order one

Comment

Fingers crossed its decent.
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Lol, I'll prob try and sync it to the phone/pc and crash all knowing my luck. Ah sure who needs that 320G of music anywho.......

Comment

Didnt even know what it was until I hit the link. Now I want one. Looking forward to review. Seems serious value

Comment

Originally posted by tommyombomb View Post
                                                Didnt even know what it was until I hit the link. Now I want one. Looking forward to review. Seems serious value
                                                Yeah, some sucker has to try it out

Comment

Got this this for ~€55 with a voucher, pretty crap prob but worth it for 50 quid I'd say.

Comment

Got this this for ~€55 with a voucher, pretty crap prob but worth it for 50 quid I'd say.
                                                    Voucher?

Have you used it yet? Is it any good?

Comment

Deffo looks worth that much!Financial constraints mean I aint getting mine any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                                                        Voucher?

Have you used it yet? Is it any good?
                                                        Yeah my cousin won it on their fb page and she gave me it, only ordered it will let you know. Doubt it will be upgradeable but there is ways around that which I could use , right?

Comment

Working...
                                                        X