Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        you is a crazy man Hurricane
        You will see. You will all see

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
          Wow i must read up in the BBV more often. MSN you're kids must be so lucky to have such a role model to look up to Horrible individual.
          Lol, some people really need to get over themselves.

Comment

sure the cat is nothing, just last week she kidnapped a frog and abandoned it in the sewage overflow from the prison! Even posted a video boasting about it!
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

lol all the out rage for the poor cat, Seriously i would like to ask how many people have stopped to scrap a deadcat of the road...... that's was someone's pet as well!

Personally just major lol's to all

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                Can ya put dog Shit in a compost bin?

sorry random I know!
                On the back of what happened last night, was the shit still inside the dog when you did this?

Comment

All this needs is some Benny Hill music.

At Magny-Cours, during a round of the promosport Championship: two riders crash and their bikes lock wheel bars and continue to pirouette on the ground: funn...

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                    Lol, some people really need to get over themselves.
                    ORLY so you find that sort of behaviour normal then? Must just be me then.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                      lol all the out rage for the poor cat, Seriously i would like to ask how many people have stopped to scrap a deadcat of the road...... that's was someone's pet as well!

Yeah that's really the same
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Love Masterchef Australia!

Comment

Are people really coming out in defence of the "stealing a cat from your neighbour and abandoning it" line?

Jesus wept.

Comment

Trying to work out whether or not the museum of modern art is a practical joke.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post

Yep, have done, just 3 weeks ago. It was a purebreed British Blue too.
                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Are people really coming out in defence of the "stealing a cat from your neighbour and abandoning it" line?

Jesus wept.
                                They only come out at night, or in this case, in the rain
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                  Is that a cat or a "DOG"?
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                    Jesus Zod, I know times are tough, but if you're that hungry I'm sure some of us would chip in for a pizza or something for you.
                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Its just a fucking cat and if she did or didn't do anything to it she didn't hops its feet off, nail it to the ground or kill it.

Farmers have shot our dogs at home cause they were wandering on to their land. Harsh but our responsiblity and we now keep radio collars on them which give a shock if they go over the boundries.

I think if you have warned your neighbour about the cat and it keeps happening than you are entitled to take some action. They should keep it inside or take some action to stop it trespassing. Posession is 9\10 of the law (sorry kayroo I know thats just a saying) so if it is in your garden its yours so do what you like.

To those who are saying she is a bad parent that is unreal harsh and perhaps your parents have taught you to bow down before animals and pain in the arse neighbours. If her kid was allergic to cats and had bad asthma the cat could endager the life of her child and in that case what course of action would be reasonable? Would kicking the cat round the garden so it learns its lesson be better?

Cat is trespassing so punish it accordingly. Exile is an outdated for of sentencing and I always thought a little soft.

Also fair play Ciaran on the excellent prank.

Comment

Cliffs : Toby McGuire and others won $200K+ from a whale. Whale subsequently convicted of embezzlement. The embezzled launching court action to get their money back from the poker winnings.

On the face of it I wouldn't think they'd much of a case, but in America who knows. Possible ramifications if you've ever won 500 buyins from someone who then gets done for fraud.

Comment

Not defending her, it was a batshit crazy thing to do, but jesus she didnt kill or torture the thing. Its a Cat, it'll survive. Yesterday was Bonfire Night in the sticks, bet theres a few cats out there today who snap your hand off at only getting dropped out of a car by some crazy lady.
                                          Extreme Facepalm at the people who are buying her "it was all a level" line. If you believe that then you've no business playing poker.

Comment

I had read that as the guys were getting done for being involved in an illegal card game. Lol suing people to get your poker losses back because you were gambling illegally. Even in the US this wont have a hope and its down to the clink for this guy for embezallment. This is something they do punish in the states even if you do get put in nice prision and not nasty prison as a white collar guy.

Comment

I genuinely thought that the name of the last WW thread was the worst/gheyest thing I had seen on here but fair play to Zod for saving himself with the review thread title

Comment

ORLY so you find that sort of behaviour normal then? Must just be me then.
                                                What's normal around here? What behaviour are you even talking about? Have you read the entire thread/debacle? Do you realise she was joking?

You don't need to tell her, she is a bad role model to her children, or do you? Do you feel good about doing that? Or was it necessary to call her a horrible person?

She made a joke and caught a lot of people unawares as is obvious from reactions(a QED joke springs to mind). She explained she made a joke.

Sooooooo, her kids are rightly fucked now because they are going to be going around internet forums seeking out jokes to make in BBVs everywhere..

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                  Its just a fucking cat and if she did or didn't do anything to it she didn't hops its feet off, nail it to the ground or kill it.

Farmers have shot our dogs at home cause they were wandering on to their land. Harsh but our responsiblity and we now keep radio collars on them which give a shock if they go over the boundries.

I think if you have warned your neighbour about the cat and it keeps happening than you are entitled to take some action. They should keep it inside or take some action to stop it trespassing. Posession is 9\10 of the law (sorry kayroo I know thats just a saying) so if it is in your garden its yours so do what you like.

To those who are saying she is a bad parent that is unreal harsh and perhaps your parents have taught you to bow down before animals and pain in the arse neighbours. If her kid was allergic to cats and had bad asthma the cat could endager the life of her child and in that case what course of action would be reasonable? Would kicking the cat round the garden so it learns its lesson be better?

Cat is trespassing so punish it accordingly. Exile is an outdated for of sentencing and I always thought a little soft.

lol, has to be a level cos otherwise this is nearly more retarded then pgodkins post.

Comment

Wow i must read up in the BBV more often. MSN you're kids must be so lucky to have such a role model to look up to Horrible individual.
                                                    thats bang out of order.I know Michelle personally and her children are very well taken care of.
                                                    You should be seriously ashamed of yourself coming onto a public forum and berating someones ability to look after or set an example to their children.I could say "wow your kids must be so lucky to a father who spends his spare time slagging a woman on how she treats her kids when hes never met them" but it sad really.

Fair enough she said she did something which she didnt (i know for a fact she didnt ) believe it or believe it not but dont think for 1 second you have the right to sit behind your computer screen and tell her how to raise her children.

Comment

What's normal around here? What behaviour are you even talking about? Have you read the entire thread/debacle? Do you realise she was joking?

You don't need to tell her, she is a bad role model to her children, or do you? Do you feel good about doing that? Or was it necessary to call her a horrible person?

She made a joke and caught a lot of people unawares as is obvious from reactions(a QED joke springs to mind). She explained she made a joke.

Sooooooo, her kids are rightly fucked now because they are going to be going around internet forums seeking out jokes to make in BBVs everywhere..

Here's her post about it.

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                      how gullible ye are!!

ok here is the truth, there is a cat and yes it is fuckin always in my house and this eve, i was going to fuck it in the car and take it away but first I decided that i would fast forward and let on i really did take it, like the butterfly effect!!!

i havent touched the cat as of yet but am so tempted as its doing my head in!!

i wanted to see by ye r reaction would it be so wrong!

so ok ye win it would be wrong but at least by posting, i know most of your inner feelings on me!!

everything in the story is true, she is a cunt next door, yes there was porridge, yes nicky it did meow, and i still want the fuckin cat gone as i hate it!!!

so........................... to be continued

oh and just in case ye think im backing down and lying , get liz to call tomorrow an ill show her the fuckin thing!!!

It's not like it was one big massive lol level. She seriously considered doing it, and she seriously didn't realise how wrong and disgusting it would have been if she did do it. Either way it makes her comes across as a complete cunt and who really can't be a very good role model.

Comment

A lot of it has to do with the cat but then there is the other stuff as well to take on board like what was the point of stringing along that whole story last night what good was gonna come of it absolutely nothing!

Zuroph touched on it earlier there was a way to go with it by asking the question not coming up with a whole story with all these mad details of posters etc that would of given her the answer to the question.

The amount of bad feeling around the site now is crazy absolutely not needed and brings a cloud over things for a bit, things get heated from time to time when there is some touchy discussions going on but when I was reading through the stuff from last night I knew after two posts that this wasn't gonna end well and will have ramifications for awhile, for Michelle herself she had a rocky time when she first started to post a bit and looked like she had turned a corner somewhat and now any good will people had towards her is in bits which is a shame.

As you can see it sets off a chain reaction with other people getting in and then more people end up fighting over it, just turns into a clusterfuck of a situation.

As for some of your comments they are small bit outrageous "its only a fucking cat" sometimes its not what it is its the principal involved, I am sure if somebody did her dog harm she would be up in arms over it. You make the point what if her child was allergic well I don't know I am sure she would of come up with some plan of action with that but that is a million miles from where we are at the moment.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        http://www.compatiblepoker.com/poker...ker-games/4893

Cliffs : Toby McGuire and others won $200K+ from a whale. Whale subsequently convicted of embezzlement. The embezzled launching court action to get their money back from the poker winnings.

On the face of it I wouldn't think they'd much of a case, but in America who knows. Possible ramifications if you've ever won 500 buyins from someone who then gets done for fraud.
                                                        I read somewhere else it was $1million a month, HERE
                                                        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 24-06-11, 15:35.

Comment

TBH I'd be very suprised if she did do something like that.

She levelled the BBV, everyone take a chill pill.
                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                                                            thats bang out of order.I know Michelle personally and her children are very well taken care of.
                                                            You should be seriously ashamed of yourself coming onto a public forum and berating someones ability to look after or set an example to their children.I could say "wow your kids must be so lucky to a father who spends his spare time slagging a woman on how she treats her kids when hes never met them" but it sad really.

Fair enough she said she did something which she didnt (i know for a fact she didnt ) believe it or believe it not but dont think for 1 second you have the right to sit behind your computer screen and tell her how to raise her children.
                                                            Any one think its crazy you need a licence for a dog but anyone can have a child?
                                                            This is in no way a reflection of Michelles love of ehr children or ability as a mother

Comment

Do you realise she was joking?

Caf, don't be so naive. She wasn't joking or leveling. She saw the reaction to it and tried to back out of it.

She obv hoped to get a million thanks and people lolling.

To achieve her goal she should have nicked the cat, dressed it up as on of 'the Jedward twins and put lots of lipstick on.

Then we would have loled

Comment

burn the witch

Comment

Sure he's one to talk, he's never at home. He's always out cycling or swimming or something

Seriously tho, can we not have an episode going all day today. Michelle said she didn't do it and Liz confirmed it, so whether you believe her or not, for the best interest of everyone let's just move along and not get into mud slinging. Don't think 5starpool is a great mud so he'll just ban y'all and delete a load of posts

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    Sure he's one to talk, he's never at home. He's always out cycling or swimming or something

Seriously tho, can we not have an episode going all day today. Michelle said she didn't do it and Liz confirmed it, so whether you believe her or not, for the best interest of everyone let's just move along and not get into mud slinging. Don't think 5starpool is a great mud so he'll just ban y'all and delete a load of posts
                                                                    yeh can we get back to the topic of the situation taking pics of himself in tight boxers in the shower?? i think its best all round if we discuss that

Comment

If I decide to cancel flights I've got booked with Aer Lingus do I get the money back for them minus an admin fee or do I just lose out on the lot?

Comment

fwiw...this business with the cat has not changed my opinion on MSN at all.
                                                                        twitter
                                                                        moneybookers

Comment

Anyone who believes it was a level is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                            burn the witch

this behavior is no longer acceptable inside the Pale.
                                                                            twitter
                                                                            moneybookers

Comment

not going to go into much more on this but I think everyone jumped right down her throat and it was uncalled for.

Perhaps its just where I lived but pets had to be controlled or you risked losing them as happened to us with our dogs.

I also feel it is perfectly acceptable to want to put food out in your house and not have your neighbours animals eating it. As I mentioned there are colars you can buy and if you are to selfish to do it than its their problem and they shoul bear some of the responsibility for the consequences.

She said she has approached her neighbour about this and they are aware of it. To accept constantly getting fobbed off when you have a valid point is a terrible example to set for your kids. Teach them to be polite, rational definitley but meek and spineless no.

I also think my comments were much more rational than others that went up and just because they go against the outrage felt by others seem strange and extreme.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

yeh can we get back to the topic of the situation taking pics of himself in tight boxers in the shower?? i think its best all round if we discuss that
                                                                                  Moving swiftly back to Catgate....

How evil did the cat that you saw today look?
                                                                                  Did you see it try and enter MSN's kitchen?
                                                                                  Was MSN dressed like this when you called to the house ?

SPOILER

Was she singing songs like this?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

What a load of crap.
                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Thread title to Catgate please.

All set for a purrrrfect weekend

Comment

This whole MSN thing is interesting, obv the cat thing is terrible whether she did it or not, that goes without saying.

However, I feel some of the abuse she's gotten is bang out of line, comments like 'go to AA' or calling her a despicable human, a bad mother, horrible person etc.
                                                                                        It just smacks of people sitting waiting in the long grass for a viable excuse to round on the girl.

Classless, and pathetic imo
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

in fairness it could do the cat some good. Remember the woman who dumped the cat in the wheelie bin? He turned out ok:

Before:
                                                                                          SPOILER

After:
                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Lol at challenger slowrolling the crucial countdown connundrum to take it down.
                                                                                            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

attack this guy instead.
                                                                                              I mean come on. Look at him
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                This whole MSN thing is interesting, obv the cat thing is terrible whether she did it or not, that goes without saying.

However, I feel some of the abuse she's gotten is bang out of line, comments like 'go to AA' or calling her a despicable human, a bad mother, horrible person etc.
                                                                                                It just smacks of people sitting waiting in the long grass for a viable excuse to round on the girl.

This is one of the point's I am trying to make unnecessary consequence's of the whole thing, was never ever gonna end well.

Comment

Comment

If I decide to cancel flights I've got booked with Aer Lingus do I get the money back for them minus an admin fee or do I just lose out on the lot?
                                                                                                    I'm going to bump this every 15 minutes until the place calms down after Catgate.

Comment

Black Cat Friday

Comment

Also, I just got the Man United thread in the soccer forum locked

Comment

PM sent Liz. Enjoy
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

How would you describe someone who done/wanted to do something terrible?

edit: Stuff about the AA is unnessecary.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Teddie; 24-06-11, 16:07.

Comment

On the cat thing I think its way more odd that she didnt do it and just wanted to see what the reaction of people was. What's the point of that

Comment

he looked kinda cute ciaran,and fluffy,no he wasnt entering the kitchen and YES she was dressed like that,meooooooooooowwwwww

OMG i nearly forgot to say this!! LAZARE!!!!! i cant believe your toms son!!

Comment

Lose the lot Keane.

Comment

enjoy your fry ups hyprocrites. (still though poxy world isnt it)

Snipped no need to be posting that stuff just for the sake of it.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 24-06-11, 16:07.

Comment

Catch a grip how would i be ashamed of what i typed? merely pointing out what she done was wrong as i am not buying that she did not do it. And even if she did not thats even more fcked up in the head.
                                                                                                                      She posts enough shite on here to give everyone a view of what she is like in real life so enough said on that point.
                                                                                                                      Tell me exactly how i told her to raise her children in my post? Do you think that type of behaviour is what you call role model parenting, if so god help you.
                                                                                                                      Suprised with all the support she gets on here sure half of you probably tolerate her even though you know she is bat shit crazy. If she posts like a loon she should be treated like one.

Comment

Need a bit of help with travel here folks. Me and a few mates have decided to head over to Amsterdam on either the 1st July or the 8th for a few days. Just had a quick look at direct flights and there all in the 300E region.
                                                                                                                        Anyone know would we avail of cheaper flights with a stopover in England maybe or any alternative method we could take? Thanks.

Comment

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X