TV Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Box

Have seen an add popping up on Facebook recently about the Infinity TV Box. It claims to be able to deliver all Sky tv, sports channels and movie channels, and more, via the internet, for a one off purchase fee and no further subscriptions.

Does anyone have any experience of this box, or anything similar?

Try not to blind me with tech info. Just need to know if it works as claimed and is simple to use.
    http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Works as claimed but contrary to what the wizards on here will tell you it is NOT easy to use if you are dumb like me!

Comment

Any other comments?
      http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Originally posted by ACE REPORTER View Post
        Any other comments?
        It's entirely doable.
        No further subscriptions is a bit of a lie as existing solutions never last long. Its a giant game of whack a mole. You just have to keep finding the next one
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ACE REPORTER View Post
          Any other comments?
          You need a minimum of 3mb as they work off your Wi-Fi, there's a good few of them out there. I know a few lads with similar boxes and they swear by them.

Comment

is this legal?
            how can they offer all sky channels?

Comment

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
              is this legal?
              how can they offer all sky channels?
              Defo not legal.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                Defo not legal.
                I think it actually is, not sure tbh but there been advertised all over the place.

Comment

oh perfectly legal . they are only linking up the streams not providing any content its the links they use that can be taken down from time to time but with a good provider its updated fast. never any issues with my box in fact they now even link up any vaguely popular tv series from netflix etc. im not a shill so not mentioning them. took bones of a month to deliver the box though.

Comment

It is legal to receive the streams, it is not legal to host them. You will only ever be receiving and not hosting though!

Nice loophole.

Comment

I didn't know that Emmet. I know its legal to sell them but heard that once the box is "updated" it's illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        It is legal to receive the streams, it is not legal to host them. You will only ever be receiving and not hosting though!

Nice loophole.
                        Sorry, when you say 'host' what exactly does that mean? We'd be Jonny repairs, wouldn't have a clue about software

Comment

By the way I'm on about a streaming box, not a 'dream box'

Comment

Originally posted by accomputers.ie View Post
                            Sorry, when you say 'host' what exactly does that mean? We'd be Jonny repairs, wouldn't have a clue about software
                            Host means whoever has the actual file on their servers and enabling other people to stream it from there via their website.

Comment

Working...
                            X