Cheltenham day 3 (Thursday 13th March)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More of That what a run
    Geraghty absolutely sensational yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
      Right. Operation Lump On has commenced.
      No worries. Is past his best. Have made way more money on him over the last few years than I lost today.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Mate of mine put me off More of that because it hadn't run over 3 miles FREAKED
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          Annie Powers price is so wrong it is criminal. 5/4?
          Didn't even look at her all week Until my number 2 tipster (after your good self obv) bombarded me with Annie

Decent lumps of faugheen yesterday and dynaste today ease the pain but hate being daft enough to hand it back at such a skinny price

Comment

ya gotta love Mr Pipe in the handicaps.
            hosed up

Comment

my daily mug e/w accum had me daring to dream........taquin du seuil/fingal bay/dynaste
              had john spirit in that 1 so now we change the goalposts to indian castle placing to collect the e/w part.
              gl to flushjee with his treble,hope im a good 2nd to cause of causes!

Comment

Wasn't to be with Big Bucks but what a horse he has been over the years, he'll never owe me anything anyway, we hail you BB!!!

Comment

E/w pokes on Cause of Causes and Balnaslow.
                  Also a tiny reverse forecast for mega loots
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Added Our Father ew to Balnaslow for the last.

Comment

Ughhhhh

Comment

ugh...that could have been so good
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Balnaslow place?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                            Balnaslow place?
                            yep 4th I believe...some carnage at the end, Balnaslow was hampered by a stray horse and had to go around. Cause of causes ran a near perfect race but blundered the last which cost the win.

Comment

Sheikh Samir Mirdad in the last to get me out of it for today.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                Sheikh Samir Mirdad in the last to get me out of it for today.
                                It looks like a bit of a gimme doesnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  It looks like a bit of a gimme doesnt it?
                                  He's my local sheikh so I feel obligated.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                    Feeling good today, plenty of winners for all i hope GLGL

R1- Wonderful charm 11/2

R2- Took Fingal bay @ 10/1 earlier in the week with enhanced Ladbrokes offer.

R3 Radjhani express e/w @ 25's & Benefficient to win 4/1 (biggest bet of today)

R4- Fully expect AP to win, no price though so backing More of that e/w with PP offer of money back if 2nd to AP.

R5- Nadiya del a vega ew 20/1, Ballynagour 16's ew

R6 Gonna follow GAB in on Balnaslow 10/1 ew good enough for me.
                                    Tidy profit , nothing to go too mad with but unless tomorrow is a total catastrophe should end the week up a few bob.

Comment

2/1 on betfair, go on then
                                      airport, lol

Comment

every fibre in me telling me no but I'll attempt the patented odd numbers in my account bet and put €29.70 on it. (he's drifting, out to 2/1 on PP)
                                        I've had a healthy festival so far it has to be said.
                                        Briar Hill tomorrow would make for an amazing one

Comment

EDIT: NVM

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            every fibre in me telling me no but I'll attempt the patented odd numbers in my account bet and put €29.70 on it. (he's drifting, out to 2/1 on PP)
                                            I've had a healthy festival so far it has to be said.
                                            Briar Hill tomorrow would make for an amazing one
                                            lolz

Comment

Who won the last guys?
                                              https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                                Who won the last guys?
                                                Not Sheik "its my first time on a racehorse" anyway. massive lolz

Comment

Originally posted by corkie123 View Post
                                                  well started the first 2 days with a winner then nothing to go with it in my lucky 15 so hoping for thur one will do better

1 felix yonger ( hope he wins first race again ruby )
                                                  2 if in doubt
                                                  3 al ferof
                                                  4 big bucks

heres to more than 1 winner in my lucky 15
                                                  well great picking by me disaster including the lump i put on big bucks = all winnings from tue + wed + more gone leaving me with that great day feeling

Comment

Originally posted by flushjee View Post
                                                    Hmm, cause of causes now for a 300/1 treble. One time
                                                    Pass the sick bucket
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                                    X