Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down a big chunk already........ if France dont beat England im goosed

Comment

Your russia/holland bet doesn't make sense? Theyre not in the same group. Fwiw I havnt read the whole thread so somone may have already pointed this out.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Bets i'm hoping to put on. Just looking for a combo of deposit bonus v best odds and then to get busy! Anyone hate any of these bets?

Total Goals

Under 75.5 PP @ 8/11

Player of the Tournament

You might notice that the POTT winner has been a central midfielder for the winning team since it was introduced so no reason why it won't be this time around. Ozil still my top though, but a few players in with a shout

Ozil 14/1 Boyles
      Xavi 16/1 Boyles
      Sneider 25/1 Laddies
      De Rossi 125/1 Bet365

Top Goalscorer

Huntellar 18/1 PP
      Klose 25/1 Bet365
      Dzagoev 125/1 Boyles

Top Croatia scorer
      Nikica Jelavic 9/2 PP

Top Italy scorer
      Cassano 6/1 SJ

Top Portugal scorer
      Nani 8/1 Boyles

Match Betting

Greece to beat Poland 7/2
      Greece 1-0 Poland 17/2 PP

Netherlands 2-0 Russia 6/1 PP
      Netherlands to win to nil 7/5 Bet365

Russia 2-0 Poland 9/1 Boyles

France 2-1 Ukraine 17/2 PP

Spain 2-0 Croatia 6/1 PP

Croatia 0-0 Irleand 6/1 Boyles

Group A

Greece to qualify 7/4 Bet365
      Russia/Greece forecast 8/1 PP
      Poland to finish bottom 10/3 Boyles
      Poland 0-1 goals 11/2 Ladbrokes

Group B

Germany to win group 11/10 Boyles

Group C

Spain to get 9 points in group 11/4 Ladbrokes

Group D

Ukraine to finish bottom 9/5 Ladbrokes

Comment

Originally posted by SirRickyHatton View Post
        Your russia/holland bet doesn't make sense? Theyre not in the same group. Fwiw I havnt read the whole thread so somone may have already pointed this out.
        I thought i fixed that typo. It was Holland/Denmark. Might aswel have been Russia for all the good it did!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          I wouldnt normally stoop to the level of showing screenshots of my betting account, but fck it, big win, feeling good, so why not.

SPOILER
          So you won 13,200. Your screenshot looks fake but why wouldnt you shop around. The 90/1 on pp would have got you 18k. You must not like money if youre putting 200 on a 4-1 victory in football!

Comment

only the 2 bets so far had denmark/draw at 14's and an outside one denmark 2-1 eriksen 1st gs.
            think i like Llorente as top gs, think he will start ahead of torres, with them missing puyol they need a bit of height defending corners etc, but havent made the bet yet, whats the best site to see the team sheet as soon as it's announced?

Comment

Might interest some

Comment

Originally posted by Ramblin' Man View Post
                only the 2 bets so far had denmark/draw at 14's and an outside one denmark 2-1 eriksen 1st gs.
                think i like Llorente as top gs, think he will start ahead of torres, with them missing puyol they need a bit of height defending corners etc, but havent made the bet yet, whats the best site to see the team sheet as soon as it's announced?
                cant see llorente starting. Del Bosque a big fan of Nandos.

Also, the reason for corners, wouldnt ever really be relative enough to actually start him. They should have all the possession in the world, teams getting 5 corners will be rare id imagine.

Llorente also tired a lot towards the end of the season, Long season for his team and their cup success
                GAA News Website

Comment

Treble on Germany lastnight at 10/11 Spain today 4/5 and Irl/Croatia draw 9/4

Outrights big bet on germany and small ew on Russia at 20s
                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

Also, the reason for corners, wouldnt ever really be relative enough to actually start him. They should have all the possession in the world, teams getting 5 corners will be rare id imagine.

Llorente also tired a lot towards the end of the season, Long season for his team and their cup success
                    Cool, was wondering why torres was shorter in the market. Didnt see much of Llorente towards the end of the season only in the copa del rey and little he could of done being 3 down.
                    I hope your wrong about the corners, its our best chance of scoring against them...hope mcgeady and duff can counter and win their fair share of corners and free kicks to relieve the pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

Rumours at the minute is he is going with Negrado up front

Comment

Had to add some Fabragas top scorer, he wasn't priced up to lead the line for Spain so there's got to be value there now he is. Bookies fist pumping the lack of Torres Llorrente I'd imagine.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Re-invested the winnings off Noels horse on Spain to win to nil against Italy. Cant see the Italians scoring too many goals.

Edited to say the odds were 2/1 on that in PP today.
                          Last edited by connie147; 10-06-12, 15:22.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                            Re-invested the winnings off Noels horse on Spain to win to nil against Italy. Cant see the Italians scoring too many goals.
                            Prandelli is probably the most attack minded manager Italy have ever had. Whether they'll see much of the ball to create anything is the question though. If Spain can contain Pirlo they should win handily.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

definitely a very strange lineup.

could be a few yellows going to the italian midfield.

Going to take a bite out of the 8/13 on Italy to get the most bookings.

Also going with Giorgio Chiellini to be booked anytime at 2/1.
                              Last edited by CheckRaise; 10-06-12, 15:40.

Comment

Jesus PP going Spain for corners at 1/6.

Got hammered last night on Germany for corners. It was 11-2 in favour of Portugal. Fucking Podolski.

Just going with Spain win atm. 4/5 is a good price.

Comment

Donated €5 to Boyle's pigibank & back Ireland to win all 3 matches @ 157/1 lol

Comment

20/1 double

No goals in Spain/Italy and an Ireland win.

Comment

Considering how well Italy are playing the 8/15 (Bet365) on them to beat Croatia 'Draw No Bet' is huge value.

Get it before it goes.

Comment

Yeah was 9 GAB. 7 and 2 as CR said. ESPN soccernet best place for quick post game stats like that.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

fuck the nonbelievers,score on dunne to score the first goal @ 33/1 (365)
                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

ireland v croatia.

we will play a blinder in first half. unbelievable we are 2-0 up at ht.
                                            croatia pound us in the second half and we are hanging on 2-2 ft.

ht 2-0 ireland. ft 2-2 draw. 225/1 . worth a bit of change in your pocket

Now for some proper bets.

1st goal jelly 7/1
                                            Both teams to score 5/4.

An interesting market i have seen is team to make first sub..both are 5/6. now trap is not one to make a change too early in the second half. i recall important games where it was crying out for a tactical change yet he waited and waited. bilic on the other hand is known to be more bold and thinkers alot, he even often makes changes at half time. probably because he has alot more options than ireland do. so i think bar an injury to an irish player this bet is a CERT.
                                            Last edited by mugsy; 10-06-12, 18:15. Reason: .

Comment

Greasy pitch under floodlights - I think it could be a high scoring game.

Have gone with McGeady anytime @ 10's while watching from behind the couch.

Comment

spain v ireland,over 2.5 goals @ 10/11 with stan james/hacketts looks a little value,cant see that lasting long
                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                  definitely a very strange lineup.

could be a few yellows going to the italian midfield.

Going to take a bite out of the 8/13 on Italy to get the most bookings.

Also going with Giorgio Chiellini to be booked anytime at 2/1.
                                                  Cracked and backed an international, first and last euro game I'm backing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    Had to add some Fabragas top scorer, he wasn't priced up to lead the line for Spain so there's got to be value there now he is. Bookies fist pumping the lack of Torres Llorrente I'd imagine.
                                                    Cesc still available at decent odds on Betfair even after his goal. Probably worth waiting for Spanish lineup vs Ireland but if he starts in that forward role again the odds on him are still far too big, especially giving that this group may come down to goal difference, Spain will have to go for the jugular vs Ireland.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

see the spain -1 goal is starting to move already,russia to bt greece looks decent,greese didnt look up to much v poland,the over 2.5 goals in the spain/ireland and russia to bt greece for a handy double,pays 5/2 ish
                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Thoughts on todays games folks?

France @ 6/4 v England? As this game has gotten closer I've gotten less confident in a France win, mainly due to expectations being waaaaay too low in the english media. Also word on the vine is that Oxe-Chamberlin is starting ahead of Downing.

Sweden 15/8 v Ukraine. Dunno much about these teams, but by all accounts Ukraine arent great, old and will have a decent bit of pressure on as hosts. Am surprised to see them as favs for this

Comment

Im on France decent for tonight and the whole thing. France being massively under-hyped this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                            Im on France decent for tonight and the whole thing. France being massively under-hyped this time around.
                                                            They were massively under-hyped but they've been the best backed team over the past few weeks and there's only marginal value at best if you're getting on at this stage.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

England are not being hyped either which makes a hugh change. The players not being so much in the spotlight pre-tournament has to have helped them I think. I haven't had any bets on first round games and don't intend to either but I've backed England for the overall. I'm hoping they qualify from the group stages and avoid Spain in the QFs.

France are very hard to judge, I like Blanc as a manager so they could be really good but this game is unpredictable like most first round games. I've been tempted to go on two games so far, would have been up money as I fancied Denmark to cause an upset but they were lucky to win the game. Would have lost on Spain -1 which also tempted me greatly.
                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Thoughts on todays games folks?

France @ 6/4 v England? As this game has gotten closer I've gotten less confident in a France win, mainly due to expectations being waaaaay too low in the english media. Also word on the vine is that Oxe-Chamberlin is starting ahead of Downing.

Sweden 15/8 v Ukraine. Dunno much about these teams, but by all accounts Ukraine arent great, old and will have a decent bit of pressure on as hosts. Am surprised to see them as favs for this
                                                                Seems like he is.

Hart-Johnson-Lescott-Terry-Cole-Ox-Gerrard-Parker-Milner-Young-Wellbeck according to SSN

Comment

I think overs is a bet currently at 3.05. Both teams have taken hits player wise which should leave them less defensively solid. Gerrard playing in the centre is likely to leave the game more open should he show his famed lack of discipline in the centre.

Couple of pieces on the differing reasons to think overs looks good.

Edit - The corner match bet in Frances favour also looks good.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                    England are not being hyped either which makes a hugh change. The players not being so much in the spotlight pre-tournament has to have helped them I think. I haven't had any bets on first round games and don't intend to either but I've backed England for the overall. I'm hoping they qualify from the group stages and avoid Spain in the QFs.

France are very hard to judge, I like Blanc as a manager so they could be really good but this game is unpredictable like most first round games. I've been tempted to go on two games so far, would have been up money as I fancied Denmark to cause an upset but they were lucky to win the game. Would have lost on Spain -1 which also tempted me greatly.
                                                                    This argument(not just you but from every English pundit) that England aren't being hyped and nobody is saying they can win which in turn means they actually have a decent chance is ridiculous imo. Like the English would usually hype up any semi decent side they have, the fact they haven't with this squad tells you everything you need to know about them. It's an extremely average group especially being without by far and away their best player for the opening two games and crucial one this evening. Even if they adapt a Chelsea esque ultra defensive set up (which they should) they don't have the players to execute this as well and are really going to have to rely on an off day from Benzema and co to get a result here imo.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Really have no idea what'll happen in these two matches so went for a fun Benzema/Ibra 1st scorer double @ 50's.

Comment

Who takes the peno's for France - is it the keeper?

Comment

Anyone sees my balls drop me a PM

Comment

Haven't added anything in a while. Posted most thoughts in the BBV over the past few months and look like decent value now.

Bets include France (12/1) and Portugal (25/1) outright. Benzema (20/1) and Elmander (150/1) top scorer. France 2/1 to top group D. And Germany lay to qualify group B at very short

Might add a corner bet in the France England game. France over 6 is 5/2, kinda wary of being overly involved on France if they under perform though. Think they'll dominate possesion against England, with Evra and Debuchy making maurauding runs from full back and Nasri and Ribery in particular constantly trying to get in behind the English defence to get crosses in. Looks set up for a high corner count on paper, thoughts on this one? Alternatively they're 5/6 to have more corners in the game than England and giving how negative Woy is particularly with his full backs this looks decent.
                                                                            11 French corners to Englands 4!

Deservwd to win the game. Still confident they go on and top it. Understandably cagey near the end giving the implications in losing in a 3 game group.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Any opinions on this next game

Comment

Have done Sweden -1 and Sweden HT/FT. Think it will be tight enough but 11/2 is a nice price for -1 if they get an early goal. Toivonen 1st goal is tasty also at 11/1 in places.

Comment

Lump on Sweden

Comment

Go Alan.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Karagounis is at 3/1 to be booked on Betfair and has gotten a yellow in 7 of his last 8 games. Might be worth a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                        Karagounis is at 3/1 to be booked on Betfair and has gotten a yellow in 7 of his last 8 games. Might be worth a punt.
                                                                                        Also this guy is referee for the game. He likes his cards!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                          Did he get a yellow in the first game? Will he get a ban for another?
                                                                                          Good spot.

Comment

Just on the card index in general.

This is a meeting of the teams which had the highest average card count in qualifying (Greece) and the Czechs who were fourth in that list of qualified teams.
                                                                                            With the guy above in the charge the over has to be a good shout?

Opr

Comment

Yeah he was booked in the opener.

Comment

Czech's not as comfortable favs in my book as they currently are. Czech Republic lay!
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I just made my first ever soccer bet, a whopping five euro on Czech Rep to win 2-1. Just need to decide on what to spend the winnings next.
                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                    I just made my first ever soccer bet, a whopping five euro on Czech Rep to win 2-1. Just need to decide on what to spend the winnings next.
                                                                                                    blaas

Comment

On Russia At 11/8 think they should have to much for Poland even with a home crowd.on Greece at 5/4 draw no bet don't think the Czechs are up to much,Greece seem a bit big at 11/5 but think it could be a draw.
                                                                                                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Just went with over 4.5 cards at 2.15 on BF.

Opr

Comment

Icky the oracle!
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

lumped on russia @ 11/8 be prepared people i dont run good

Comment

Icarus is on a slippery slope now, possibly would have been better had his first soccer bet had lost.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 12-06-12, 18:51.

Comment

Icky the oracle!
                                                                                                                Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                Icarus is on a slippery slope now, possibly would have been better had his first soccer bet had lost.
                                                                                                                Drinking the winnings now comrades ( and a few bob reserved for the Blaas).
                                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

DZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOAL
                                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Id be praying for a Poland result here if I was a Dzagoev backer(or another Dzagoev goal obv heh). If Russia win I don't think they can be caught at the top of the table meaning they'll field their 2nd team next game.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by The Situation; 12-06-12, 20:45.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Any chance he will take a penalty if they get one? Maybe if he is on the hatrick.

fml, he should have had a peno.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 12-06-12, 19:43.

Comment

took a nice tasty 170/1 on dzegoev to be top scorer on betfair. hopefully 1 more goal in the last game then lay the bulk of it off

Comment

Place is pretty much nailed on based on history. He might be rested as on a yellow but the fact they need a result he might play. 5 goals probably need to win outright.

Anyone know how it is decided if it is a tie or is it just shared.
                                                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X