Grand National Sweepstake!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
    I'll take one too if there are any left!
    Can I get a PM please? I feel left out
    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

shipped to stars

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
        Ill be shipping to ciarans PP account today.

If all the horses are not taken should we just go ahead anyway. Say there are 29 horses took for example. Then 29 horses get assigned and just whoevers horse finishes closest to first scoops.
        I assume everyone is happy with this if it doesnt sell out. Im pming 5starpool now about the draw.

Comment

I'm in for 2 picks. Vamos will send entry fee for me on pokerstars

Comment

If I am to do this draw is there a list of horses and people who have taken them?

Comment

stilll need someone to send on boyles for me. i can ship stars/ftp/ub
              Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Doesn't look like this is going ahead tbh. I started the thread weeks ago so no reason people could'nt have signed up quicker etc.

Im not taking part and im stamping my high heels on the floor as i type this

Comment

Why is it not going ahead?

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                  I shipped via stars, will pm you details.
                  Presume it's still ok.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

i cant send on boyles-my acc is locked for some reason

can send on stars if thats any good

Comment

i can do that for you pm and ill sort it out

Comment

i will take 2 if they are still going
                        i don't have a boyles a/c but can shipp to someone on fulltilt/stars

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                          i will take 2 if they are still going
                          i don't have a boyles a/c but can shipp to someone on fulltilt/stars
                          i can ship one for you if you want eight ball

Comment

well 5star is offline now as nobody bothered to get back to him ealier. i hardly and wouldnt expect him to spend time on a sat morning to do a draw for this.

Comment

well 5star is offline now as nobody bothered to get back to him ealier. i hardly and wouldnt expect him to spend time on a sat morning to do a draw for this.
                              I sorted it with 5star

Comment

Ok so bassically this is back on.

If you have paid up you will be assinged a horse or 2 depending on how much you paid. If all the horses are not taken then this will happen. Say for example 32 horses are taken and paid for. Dom will do the draw as normal with all 40 horses. the first 32 drew out will be assigned. the other 8 scrapped. If none of the 32 win then whoever finshes closset to first scoops. WINNER TAKES ALL the prizepool with money back for first faller if there is one. I assume everyone will be happy enough with this.

Dom ill make a list of all the horses names before i go to bed to save you the hassle so you can just copy and paste them. Unforetunately ill have to type out each one as i cant find a list thats easy to copy paste

Comment

I presume the list of horses is as in here:

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    I presume the list of horses is as in here:
                                    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/othe...ng/8611001.stm
                                    Yep that's them. You want them typed out so that you can just copy paste all at once?

Comment

yes still need. please pm me your stars, tilt or ub username. i can send to any of them.
                                      Hey Ian/Ciaran,

Not sure if Rigger sent for u. I have shipped €15 to Boyles acc for Ian. If this has already been sorted then just fire it back.

Thanks

Comment

Fuzzy Logic Yeah i shipped on FTP to Ciaran.
                                        Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Ok so bassically this is back on.

If you have paid up you will be assinged a horse or 2 depending on how much you paid. If all the horses are not taken then this will happen. Say for example 32 horses are taken and paid for. Dom will do the draw as normal with all 40 horses. the first 32 drew out will be assigned. the other 8 scrapped. If none of the 32 win then whoever finshes closset to first scoops. WINNER TAKES ALL the prizepool with money back for first faller if there is one. I assume everyone will be happy enough with this.

Dom ill make a list of all the horses names before i go to bed to save you the hassle so you can just copy and paste them. Unforetunately ill have to type out each one as i cant find a list thats easy to copy paste
                                          Eh no. If no-one wins, then the 2 highest finishing horses get paid 1st/2nd on the same %ratio as the original payout. Winner take all bets a load of bollox and i never enter them

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Eh no. If no-one wins, then the 2 highest finishing horses get paid 1st/2nd on the same %ratio as the original payout. Winner take all bets a load of bollox and i never enter them
                                            Its the same as paying out on the first two. Either way if your horse finishes first or second you collect, nothing has changed that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                              Hey Ian/Ciaran,

Not sure if Rigger sent for u. I have shipped €15 to Boyles acc for Ian. If this has already been sorted then just fire it back.

Thanks
                                              I'lll ship back once I get into work.

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              who is doing the draw? at what time?
                                              Dom said he will do the draw about 1ish.

Also we will pay first 2 horses sold past the post. 75% for first 25% for second
                                              Last edited by Megatron; 10-04-10, 10:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                There was no original payout agreed upon. 2 paid was just talked about. Ive NEVER seen a sweepstake where it wasent winner takes all.

Ghey. ID understand if it was a big prizepool.

Comment

Gimmeabreak $40
                                                  Bohsman $20
                                                  Ciaran_Corbett $20
                                                  Oleras $20
                                                  Tipp86 $20
                                                  ShortStack $20
                                                  Mickc $20
                                                  Rigger $40
                                                  I'm_not_folding $20
                                                  Dougee19 $20
                                                  Rattled77 $40
                                                  Fuzzylogic $20
                                                  Damo72 $20
                                                  NewApproach $20
                                                  Dimoxinil $20
                                                  Vamos $40
                                                  Flushdraw $20
                                                  MrsFlushdraw $20
                                                  BigDeal $40
                                                  Irish_Iron $40
                                                  Hegzy $20
                                                  pkaces $20
                                                  Lazare $20
                                                  eight-ball $40
                                                  ianmc38 $20
                                                  TommyGunne $20
                                                  pokersallluck $40

Total horses taken

That is everyone who has paid so 35 runners in total. I am shipping the list over to Dom now.

$700 in prizemoney

Is everyone alright with :
                                                  1st $500
                                                  2nd $200

Comment

anyone do a draw on this yet?
                                                    do we know what horses we each have?
                                                    and what time does the race start?
                                                    and what time does the rugby start?
                                                    and does any have a link for the rugby?
                                                    and why did the polish presidents plane crash?
                                                    and was their some one on the grassy knowl in dallas that day?

i have loads more questions but i will leave them for another day

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Comment

how come unassigned gets 5 picks?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
                                                          how come unassigned gets 5 picks?
                                                          His theory is that if you throw enough shit, some will stick.

Comment

Thought I had Big Fella Thanks at first.
                                                            THANKS.

Comment

obviously i have got the 2 favourites

Comment

Go on you little horse.

Comment

ianmc38 |KING JOHNS CASTLE
                                                                  WP!

Comment

Nice hand pokersallluck (BLACK APALACHI)

Comment

Results

1st $500 - pokersallluck
                                                                      2nd $200 - Rattled77

2nd and 3rd are the winners of the sweep as 1st was unsold.

Ill send am PM to sort the funds.

Comment

Arrgh!! Hose racing is rigged imo

Congrats lads

Comment

Woohoo. Happy enough with second place till I saw the winner was unassigned, some bonus

Comment

His theory is that if you throw enough shit, some will stick.
                                                                            He was right.

Comment

Working...
                                                                            X